Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 4. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

It is no where fitting to draw in yourself in pump and dump as that can influence you to lose noteworthy measure of cash in this market. The majority of those gatherings that compose pump and dump has entered that exchange they declared and when the cost is going up, they instruct you to hold your coins while they auction. This is essentially what they do as I have been a casualty of such previously
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

If you have a good skills in trading you can always earn a good profit when the time comes like this pump and dump period. Buy more tokens when the price goes down and hold a few hours or even a day then sell it again or set a good price to sell.
Correct. You're right. Need to have good skills and knowledge, get good results. It will be easy to earn when (pumping) or (discharge) is normal and still make a good profit. Buy when the table is cheap, to keep the US dollar when the market fluctuations. I think so.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy

Pumping and dumping is just a normal feature of the market because if the prices will be always increasing then there will be no more investors in the market since the price will become even more expensive in the future.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
In a pump and dump scheme, the price of a worthless asset-usually a penny stock with a low market cap-is artificially inflated through well-planned marketing.
When it is about 15 mins left before the pump! Get ready to buy.
pump and dump schemes aren’t illegal on cryptocurrency exchanges. Cryptocurrency exchanges are not regulated; there is no piece of the legislature about cryptocurrency exchanges. So even though a pump and dump is unethical, it is not officially illegal (yet).
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
It is no where advisable to engage yourself in pump and dump as that can make you lose significant amount of money in this market. Most of those groups that organize pump and dump has entered that trade they announced and when the price is going up, they tell you to hold your coins while they sell off. This is basically what they do as I have been a victim of such before
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
When you are talking about pump and dump, it's gambling, so only luck could help you)
In my humble opinion pump and dump practics are one of the main things in the cryptocurrencies market just because they are so common that every each coins is going through that process.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
I dont get it? what is pump and dump? its connected to trading but how is it called pump and dump? still don't get it.

https://www.cftc.gov/sites/default/files/idc/groups/public/%40customerprotection/documents/file/customeradvisory_pumpdump0218.pdf

Pump-and-dump schemes have been around long before virtual currencies and digital tokens.  ...
Activity: 420
In order to make profit from pump and dump schemes, one should be very close to the core and get in very early. Otherwise, just don't follow their "calls".
Activity: 51

If you have a good skills in trading you can always earn a good profit when the time comes like this pump and dump period. Buy more tokens when the price goes down and hold a few hours or even a day then sell it again or set a good price to sell.
I do not agree, every trader has a profitable and unprofitable month, for this and in large offices, many people are holding, they are diversifying the risk
Merit: 12
Yes if my opinion pump and dump is for people who want to make money quickly in the world of cryptocurrancy. It also shows that we do not care about the coins. With the long term this coin has value. This will increase over time. In the effort to make money in the cryptocurrancy world. Although it provides great advantages, it is still not advisable to participate in this event due to the nature of the trade.
Activity: 392
For the better abstain from exchanging signal from pump dump wire gather in light of the fact that at long last you will misfortune from it. As I would like to think exchanging by pump dump not more than betting, and this make the cost of crypto isn't liquidity. Trade like bittrex is give cautioning for pump dump action in their trade, and this is useful for crypto advertise.

Activity: 28
I dont get it? what is pump and dump? its connected to trading but how is it called pump and dump? still don't get it.
Activity: 29
I think pump and dumps are pretty common in the altcoins markets.
I tried to trade twice time ago, once I earned money while the other one I lose it.
In order to make money from this event, you have to be the admin of pump and dump groups and buy before the others.
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
The market is called pumping, the price of coins is rising dramatically and the market is pouring after pumping to the price that the speculators were offering, then they sell out of the market.
Activity: 238
Honestly everybody likes to see own coin rise and pump makes this in fast way. If is this good, or bad, I would say is part of crypto. I personaly like to see slow rise in value, backed with real dev progress made.
Everyone likes to see fast growth in value, my friend. I also want it right now, I want to price bitcoin pump twice in the next month. I think the pumping is good for now, the market is burning need to pump to save bitcoin
Activity: 461
Merit: 101

I don't follow this strategy because it is just like a wild guess and I think it is better that we'll jist hodl in time for us to maximize our profit. Relying in this kind of strategy is risky. I would prefer just simply buying at low and selling at high. I don't want to complicate things so I would just rather stick on what I think would surely provide me a good gain.
Me too, I didn't follow what some users and traders use to do in the market. We have our own strategies and styles too but we do have the same situation when the market is falling that's why everyone should formulate their own techniques on how they can survive the uncontrolled situations in the crypto market.
Activity: 271
I know the pump and dump, do not know you know the margin in the trading floor. I play margin and never care about green or red market, just analyze the candles H, D and make decision long or short x10, x100. Think ahead to play margin, to play the margin you need to have good knowledge of trading and good news sources
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
pump and dump event is an issue game
such as channel pumps, they announce the coin that will be in the pump then the user will buy the coin simultaneously which makes the pump price and will sell on the target of the pump channel which resulted in the price of dump quickly
in the shortest time it must be a lot of blm who had time to sell or late to buy reply caused the loss very much
coin yg in pump by channel pump will never menyetuh ath the same again because the fake pump is not natural
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Both pump and dump are not healthy for the cryptocurrency market. Trying to manipulate the price of a currency through pumping in order to quickly cash out some huge money is very wrong. The market or the value of a currency should be allowed to grow naturally based on the forces of demand and supply.

The optimist will probably answer you: both pump and dump are very good for you. When the cryptocurrency is falling and reaches its bottom, you can invest in it. When it is up, it is the right time to sell your altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: