Pages:
Author

Topic: what do you think about pump and dump? - page 3. (Read 10024 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
Pump and dump events are made by people with serious cash.
You need to have enough money to pull such a show off.
The normal user can ride such a wave, the risky thing is that you have to know where it starts and where it ends. If you can not define those points, you will be the one feeding the string-puller your money. Also it will remove the bad one, the fool one , they will not stand strong in this market.
Activity: 43
I think that's big problem for every coin
but I can't understand when it starts. may be anybody can tell me how can i preview it?
Activity: 168
Once the market is pumping up the penny is up and when the market pours out, they are selling the pennies so the demand is lower than the supply has made the pennies fall.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
Not a good idea to do it.

Never do it as you will eventually end up in a loss as you would never know how the big whales will sell it and suddenly the price will drop and you would never be able to get your price anytime in coming years. So avoid such things and buy as per your own research.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

Pumping and dumping is always depending on the people in the market price and that is the reason why traders are always taking advantage of the volatility in order to earn more profit that can be used on their daily needs.
Activity: 27
I think pump and dump is really necessary to create a healthy market that attracting newcomers.
Also it will remove the bad one, the fool one , they will not stand strong in this market.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
what do you think about pump and dump?  did you ever trade on pump and dump event? can you give few tips for how to make money from this events? what i need to look for?

Pump and dump is caused by the volatile of the crypto price in the market. Trading in pump and dump is normal for the price of the crypto market is volatile, you just need to study and understand the price of the crypto in the market so you will know when you will trade your coins and when you will buy to add some coins. There are right time to buy and trade your coins because if you buy and trade it right away you will not make your investment big you will still earn but not that big. So you have to study the right time to buy, sell, trade your coin to make your investment big. If you just buy then sell and trade it right away then you will not make your investment double.
Activity: 170
Merit: 46
Avoid pump and dump its very risky form of event, pump and dump scheme is the process wherein you buy a coins with low market cap in an effort to dump the coins with a higher value. Pump and dump is not good in the market so better be aware and not involve on it.It is very risky and you will not win on that game.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
There are two parties involved in a pump dump scam. The first are the market players that pump a token - commonly a less popular cryptocurrency colloquially reffered to us a shitcoins. These players buy up a significant amount of these tokens and begin pumping them across social media. For pumpers, token that are easily manipulated are the best target, These token often possess a relatively low circulating supply and a small market ca. pumper will operate in a groups often working via telegram and will purchase these token en masse which causes the valu of token to rise.
Activity: 2
Not a good idea to do it.
Activity: 726
Merit: 250
I was scared to hear these two words because of its instability which led to increase and decrease of uncontrolled prices.
You will become a puppet in their game.
Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think pumps and dumps are players who have big capital and work in groups to try to move a coin that has no movement at all to lure and look for victims so you should be able to take advantage of those moments to make them lose a lot by buying coins they want raise it first after that dump the price below quickly.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
the pump and the dump will always on the market and will always happen in anytime but we don't know when the times for the pump and the dump is coming. I think we are going to see another pump and dump soon and maybe we can see in this week as bitcoin price jumps at the $7xxx level price so it will trigger to other coins to increase in a moment. but if bitcoin price can go to the higher price, the altcoin will follow bitcoin too and after the altcoin gets a pump, the price will stay in the higher price again.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Pump and dump is a no no. It's affects the otherwise health growth of a coin. And it is not healthy for cryptosphere. A lot of noobs fall prey to it in a bid to make quick. They end up getting burnt and usually learn the hard. It is only the organizers of such pumps that benefit from it.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
Yes, it is always good by not joining these pump and dump groups because there is no specific targets and prices. If we participate definitely we are going to lose the value because how long they will pump and how long they will dump the price. So people who start the pump and dump will always make more money.
Activity: 44
I view it as a really, really negative concept. It's basically people trying to dupe unsuspecting people to buy shit coins, so that they can dump it on them, and essentially transfer their wealth over/
Activity: 140

I think pump and dumps are pretty common in the altcoins markets.
I tried to trade twice time ago, once I earned money while the other one I lose it.
In order to make money from this event, you have to be the admin of pump and dump groups and buy before the others.

Recently, I have received PMs to join "Pump and Dump" telegram channels, some with exciting intro. Post of all they have achieved using the pump and dump event and planning new event and all the have to say. My opinion on this is, It is simply taking more risk to top up the already exciting risk in the Crypto market. There will be winners and there will be losers. You don't want to be the losers and can't be sure you will be the winner especially if you are not among the big whales of the group. Just trade carefully and if you must try, do not out in so much that you can't afford to loss.
Activity: 714

The pump and dump is the volatility of the market, people also needs a dumping time in order for them to be able to invest a huge amount of coins because people will not earn profit if the prices is always high.

pump and dump is totally different from volatility because pump and dump is an act made by whales while voatility is already a nature of cryptos which means they are built to be unstable . but i agree that we need the pump and dump event to be able to buy and sell our coins .

Re: what do you think about pump and dump?
i think pump and dump is an advantage to us but most of people think that pump and dump is bad just because they loose and they are totally confused or frustrated about the current situation of the market .
Activity: 364

The pump and dump is the volatility of the market, people also needs a dumping time in order for them to be able to invest a huge amount of coins because people will not earn profit if the prices is always high.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
Pump and dump it is the nature in the market price wether it depends in the volume of each coins it could maybe also depending the number of users  that could the price pump or dump in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: