Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 14. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
The situation is different, and causes some excitement,but the good thing is that the market is in motion and will slowly increase and the fact that XRP shows these results which is good. ETF will now be held at the end of the year,so we'll wait.

Is ETF really so important for crypto? I don't think so. In my opinion, the Bitcoin ETF is just a small kan of crypto in the process of growth. It does not determine the future of crypto. The passage of ETF is only a matter of time, and the whole crypto really needs the foundation technological advancement.
Activity: 294
I think the bear market is finally coming to an end. It was a long time and exhausted our nerves, but soon the bears will take control of the market)
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

for my opinion is just a short time period caused too many fake project in market now  Sad
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
This is the first arrival of bulls, they look to the market and will soon be back again, everyone's mood is now upbeat and all set for growth, in December the expected growth, the main thing that came out in the beginning of the year, everyone panicked and started selling everything.
Activity: 770
The situation is different, and causes some excitement,but the good thing is that the market is in motion and will slowly increase and the fact that XRP shows these results which is good. ETF will now be held at the end of the year,so we'll wait.
Activity: 154
Merit: 2
TIME BASED CRYPTOCURRENCY
As time is short, the phenomenon was. Now the market is still lower fell. All waiting for the start of the bulls, but I'm starting to worry if we don't start to grow, many start to panic and we still have more fall, I hope the bulls are already close.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
We are getting close to the end iof the year and I think there are a lot of people hoping for a similar scenario to what we had last year, if everything does move up I can see a lot of people well my.
Activity: 445
Merit: 111
We are looking at an interesting picture right now. Unexpected pamp almost to 7k. I think that market makers knocked out the shortstov, and in the end we will still be testing global minimum at  5800
Activity: 406
Don't be panic with the current market situation  will still have 2 more month for 2018 November and December will be a better month for cryptomarket
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
When looking at the market conditions right now, I would argue that the condition is very positive. As the market in conditions of rose and green. And if you want to invest you should wait until the market back down. Better keep you closely monitor the price of crypto, just so you know when to buy and when to sell the coins.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
At the current market (*today) most of the cryptocurrency is in a red condition, but there isn't a reason to be sad, but that will be the reason to purchase some coins and make some profit when it goes up again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
All of altcoin will continue to compete to make themselves the best, this is a natural thing in business. As a trader must always be ready in this case, i mean to be prepared with risk and must be right in seeing opportunities.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
It is becoming increasingly difficult for most of these coins and tokens to keep their gains, what we are seen is one step forward, two steps backward. It is a tough fight between bear and bull, but one thing  I have learnt is that we can't go in a direction forever, if the bull can change direction so is bear, we just need to have successive weeks to keep these gains and confidence would returned into the space
Activity: 602
The current situation in the crypto market in recent weeks calms with its stability. It seems to me that in the last two months of the year the crypto market will move in the direction of growth. Investors need in my opinion should shake Bitcoin up.
Hopefully it will happen soon.The current price are not really down compared with the previous months so i think this will be a good start for the price increase in crypto.We all have to wait so we can also make huge profits before this year ends.
Cryptocurrency market situation that many have elevated this to be the first step to restore progress against the Cryptocurrency to make the futures market generates more profit continue to grow and grow with over time.
Activity: 593
I think that the annual cryptocurrency market changes have certain rules. When the downturn is over, it will definitely win a high trend.
Activity: 420
It is still a good avenue to make more profit. Our dispositions to the market will determine what we will get from it.
I noticed that, most traders are still making their profits. Although this would only work for those who have the trading skill.
Also, there are short term investments that one can venture into and that would bring good profit. One just need to be careful when it comes to short term investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
Looking at the current situation of the market I think most of the top 50 is recovering but it would be just temporary since. Since there are many FUDs spreading through out the internet it is hard for other crypto currency to climb up.
Activity: 585
The current situation of electronic money has not shown signs of recovery, still bottoming out. I am waiting for the bitcoin price increase at the end of the year. If I invest in bitcoin this year, then I will give up the electronic money. Not involved in any other project or campaign. I gradually lost patience.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
There is nothing to change in the market yet. Maybe the rise will begin, we are excited for a repeated rise in October and December. Perhaps our hopes will stay in 2019. In fact, there is no clarity, just hope for now.
Activity: 759
Merit: 105
Last year news creates good uptrend but this time not much news like last year. All the things going in the normal way. Every day we see a red or green market. It's really hard to say now what happen to this market we can just hope and enjoy for our profit or loss  Grin
This is how the market will move when there's no news it acted as normal and with the short term traders the fluctuation is very limited but with a sudden big news the market would act differently like a wave in the ocean where there's a big whale. All we have to do right now is to hold until the right time would come.
Pages:
Jump to: