Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 16. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
There is a hope that the situation on the market will change in favor of investors, because very long expectations during 8 months of constant lateral movement is very bad for people's deposits, and this clearly can scare people away.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
I think market will recover for sure maybe this year we can see another green market so filling our bags will be a great choice
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
The triangle is tightening. Break-out before end of the month imminent. Up or down, I'm pretty sure we will see a big move - and I'm still bullish for now.
Activity: 854
I think that we might have found the bottom and the best time to accumulate our favorite coins/tokens. I personally am heavily invested in one particular token and waiting for the bull run to drag it up to the moon.
copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 0
I still have all the confidence in the world my investments (XLM, ADA, VET, XMR, NEO, XRP, SLT, ZRX, BAT, FUN, GNT) will be worth much more next year (and the year after) than they are now. If you can say that, don't worry about these corrections.
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
rocket.hashbon.com
Everything is still changing for now. Today market is different with yesterday and probably tomorrow. The fluctuation in this bear market sis till seen clearly. However, so far, there is a good improvement of the market condition, moreover some coins are going green some days recently. So, it is a good news exactly. Hopefully, the market can stay green again and again.
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
I think its not  good future for old coins..only new coins is profitabile.
Activity: 126
Who in the crypto currency at least a year, knows and remembers the corrections of last year, who came recently - I recommend to see the schedule of last summer and autumn. Corrections have already been, prices have gone down strongly. But then the growth came and blocked all losses. And the most correct tactic of behavior now will be the retention of those crypts that you bought into your portfolio. Until you sold your coins, you did not lose your investment.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
maybe for a short period, just a specific cryptocurrency coin because there is some good news from the coin, so the currency is more valuable, but I hope my prediction is wrong
Activity: 154
I was surprised by the huge increase in XRP. I think it's just a blip in growth, and the market is still pretty depressed right now, and there's no good news to bring a bull market to the crypto market.
Activity: 241
It's green again!
Activity: 168
Now the situation in the market is not the same. Which would suit me completely. It became hard to work. But I for example am assured of 200%. That very soon by the end of the year. The situation will change for the better.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
I was shocked too seeing XRP surpassing ETH! Vitalik must me nervous Cheesy
I'm not that optimistic about the market now, coz every time I hope for better BTC drops down. I'm patient
If I remember correctly this happened at least once in the past, so this is nothing new and eventually ethereum recovered its position as the second coin in the market cap, what we're seeing is a combination of factors, ripple went up in price dramatically while the price of ethereum is still very low, at some point the price of ripple is going to come down and the price of ethereum is going to recover a little bit and things will go back to normal so people should not get too excited about this, ethereum is still going to be the number two coin for a long time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I was shocked too seeing XRP surpassing ETH! Vitalik must me nervous Cheesy
I'm not that optimistic about the market now, coz every time I hope for better BTC drops down. I'm patient

Maybe he will post a tweet soon. Something like: '' Ok, can we stop pumping Ripple now, please?''
Jokes aside, i dont think Vitalik is nervous about ripple surpassing ether
copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
Xrp did it because in technically its already touch its bottom then possible to reversal, xlm did it too.
I suggest you don't invest when its already green or pump, we don't know how far it will go, just find another gems. Don't panic buy when the coin that going up, it possible for you to buy at top, thats hurt.
Activity: 2
Our team of investors successfully a 233% profit by performing leveraged trading of ETH to purchase QNT, a low-cap altcoin that we were able to pump up over 100% in one week. This team plans to do the same by leveraging BTC and ETH volatility while making massive buys of a small altcoin in the CoinExchange.io platform.- t.me/iblockchainglobal
Activity: 686
market shows sign of recovery , I dont know if this is a bull trap or a sign for bull market. Let's just be glad we see greens now, its been some time we see red candles.  ::)We need this pace to continue slowly
Activity: 280

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?
if in my opinion we must always be patient about the market right now we are only visas hoping the market will return to its original state. and can be raised as before.

We just hope that this will continue, because as experienced before market rises today but goes down next day. In other hand this is a good sign maybe this is the beginning of market recovery all the way to bull run.
Activity: 392
This situation makes all crypto lovers shocked and amazed at the increase in XRP.
Good start for progress, surely crypto fans will glance at XRP and hope this is for the long term.
That's it, XRP is currently in the spotlight on the market because of its very striking increase. some people say that this is the peak, but many of my friends say that this is not entirely for XRP.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I see this is the beginning of the rise of cryptocurrency and maybe this is the momentum we are waiting for. hopefully this situation will continue in the future. and congratulations to ripple because it has been ranked second under bitcoin beating ethereum. so maybe now is the time to buy some altcoins to Hold until the end of the year.
Pages:
Jump to: