Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 12. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
There is no sign of recovery now. Then XRP has been trying to grab second of the position. I also believe that it will replace ETH for second. The encryption pattern is about to change in the future. But the market is far from recovery. Let's wait together.
XRP grabbed the position of ETH @ #2 and if this will take places for a week or two then XRP will be the new #2.

Sad to say and agree with that, we are far from recovery right now and there's no way to know when it will. Many are saddened with the current market situation and this will keep on moving to an unpredictable movement until it goes better.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Many traders were waiting anxiously for any sign indicating if the market was going up or down, and were ready to sell or buy at the first significant pump or dump. Some whales sold, they followed.
Activity: 298
There is no sign of recovery now. Then XRP has been trying to grab second of the position. I also believe that it will replace ETH for second. The encryption pattern is about to change in the future. But the market is far from recovery. Let's wait together.

Activity: 336
Merit: 2
ECOSTART
Actually, the current market situation is very worrying, surely many are worried about the red market, many coins are falling, but many have survived to get a profit in the future. This month is far from predictable but this is the game we are facing, staying calm and being patient will be better.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
The situation is very bad at the moment, now a huge trade at the level of $ 6000 expects us to break through it will be very difficult and we can have such a low bitcoin price for a long time, which may well go even lower.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think this is a normal situation that we are facing right now because of non stable prices of coins. I am always hoping that all the coins will be to the moon soon. We should patiently wait the right time to be happening. Buy coins that are okay to hold so that we can earn a good profit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
the growth of the market will need processes and improvements. currently, the market is back this fall and make a lot of people are starting to get confused when many are hoping these months thus is bull run time arrived. but ripple shows different things with the very little rise and could be replaced the ethereum. so I think the market will be much growth tinged drama and processes, and it won't be easy.
Activity: 334
Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

It looks good right now. I hope that all the predictions about possible recovery in the nearest future are coming real and we will get a lot of new coins.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
I am really afraiding of the current situation . Prices are decreasing very very fast and people lost their hopes about cryptocurrencies and future targets. That is bad actually because there are too many people outside who want to invest in bitcoin and altcoins but these huge dumps spread fear about cryptocurrencies. I think bear market will continue like that next  3 4 months.
Activity: 490
Speaking globally, nothing terrible happens, because such a correction as a whole is a normal phenomenon in the market of a young asset, because cryptocurrency today is still a young asset that has become known to the whole world not so long ago.
Activity: 686
not bad. already BTC is stable around $6000 and we can expect a bull run in 2019. we had too many bull runs in recent years. so this time bear market lasts much longer than before, also i think next bull run also will be longer than before. all we need to do is hold
Activity: 210
It is obvious that attempt to damage the rate of BTC had failed and recovery gave slight boost. Thing seem great for most altcoins too.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

Now I do not believe in big growth, but I believe more that it will just be so: prices will rise a little, then again a little fall and so on. It takes time to start a big growth. So we wait.
This screen is posted on the forum of September 21, it does not matter at the moment. I think it makes no sense to look at it, now the charts are different from the past time.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black

Now I do not believe in big growth, but I believe more that it will just be so: prices will rise a little, then again a little fall and so on. It takes time to start a big growth. So we wait.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
will dominate, maybe XRP dominates, but until when, it needs to be questioned, lest the pump is limited to just passing
Activity: 1489
Merit: 150
I think the market is currently experiencing price stability for around 4 months, more prices remain in the range of $ 6300 per 1 Bitcoin. So at the moment there is still no prediction that prices will rise rapidly like last 2017, so for now I hold Bitcoin that I have, because by holding it I have reduced the price decline in the market.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
Current conditions are more difficult than a few years before, a factor that makes the market difficult to rise because of the many scam projects that make investors afraid of their put money, and I hope that the market will improve soon so that it can get big profits.
Activity: 378
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The market is now "ill", I think its pathogens come from the ICO market, and many investors want to make money through the ICO market, but they have lost all their property!
Activity: 350
Today, after the situation with Bitcoin squeeze, then I think that now we can already expect a serious reversal of the situation, now I think that now we need to invest in Bitcoin and atlcoins
And also do not forget about the Ethereum. First of all, I now try to invest in Bitcoin and Ethereum
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
This all happened in a short period of time, now again was red and I think it will continue a slight increase, and immediately rollback to the old values. While there is no reason to grow stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: