Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think about the current situation on the market? - page 11. (Read 17508 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I do not see any growth at all, and it upsets me, in my opinion, it will take a long time for us to see the movement in a positive direction.
Activity: 419
Merit: 100
The current situation about the market is quiet common especially in the crypto market or the stock exchange market. A wise investor should have patients to play the game according to the market situations.The current market uncertainty is a temporary phenomenon and this can be resolved very shortly mean time the investor should protect their earned coins to a hard ware wallet Mean time if the investor is still capable  of investing while the market at its lowest bottom.Though the market is at its bearish move, the current bitcoin price is +5k USD but its price till sept.2017 was less than the current price of +5K USD it means that the bitcoin price has not plunged to its lowest bottom price due to its strong market potential.So the bitcoins including the crypto currencies popularity is wide spreading world wide and the global community is getting aware of the usefulness of the crypto currencies so its demand will hike in the market and naturally its price also will shoot up.

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
I think what you showed on charts was a small rebounce and now we have opposite situation and market is crashing down.
I don't have plan B for this situation. Only hold
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Everything is not permanent and nothing will lasts forever. That's how i see the current market today and even if it stays longer than we expected, a time will come that everything will be going better and the market will be healthy again.
in any case, we are still only at the beginning of the development of the cryptocurrency market. During this period, anything can happen, and falling and rising prices. We must be patient with the current state of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 434
The Exchange for EOS Community
Everything is not permanent and nothing will lasts forever. That's how i see the current market today and even if it stays longer than we expected, a time will come that everything will be going better and the market will be healthy again.
Activity: 700
Situation on the market is now such that the bearish trend continues. For me, this means that now it is better not to rush to make new investments, and it is better to just watch the market until some signals for a reversal appear.
Activity: 448
of course, after such a year as 2017, it was expected that prices would decline a little, but to such an extent it’s too much and I am surprised at the current state of the market
The cryptocurrency market is now very bad and may continue to be bad in the coming year. But I am not worried about the price of Bitcoin in the future. I think whales usually don't make too many people make money. Only genuine investors can enjoy cryptocurrency benefits.
Activity: 532
I think it's a correction time for crypto market. Yeah this period may go long but crypto will survive. The reason are simple. It is now in growing stage and as its utility increase its demand also increase. Moreover are now making it legal and make law according to need. So crypto has great future ahead
Yes, now not the better time for crypto, but, also, it`s a better time to join in and buy some promising coin for a low price.
Activity: 546
It is difficult to say that now all the same is the cause of such a serious fall, because today there are so many different theories that all the same it is better not to use this or that project such as BCH, which today is a false project of Roger Ver
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
I think current situation is very dangerous , because crypo market is close to complete collapse. Don't think that we have finally reached the bottom, I’m bored that the market still has a lot to fall and it will take a loong time for market to recover to previous capitalization
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504
The current situation of the market is too volatile to enter. If you are a fairly new investor or thinking about investing then better you buy some at this price. It is risky but its worth the risk at this moment. Please be cautious if you are investing in altcoins.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
I think it's a correction time for crypto market. Yeah this period may go long but crypto will survive. The reason are simple. It is now in growing stage and as its utility increase its demand also increase. Moreover are now making it legal and make law according to need. So crypto has great future ahead
BITWIN
In september situation was much better, but now it is awfull. Crypto market was dumped in a significant way.
It is hard to realise , but I lost vast majority of my portfolio
Activity: 294
Merit: 14

As you can see, most of the cryptos rising with the XRP being the first altcoin.
Do you believe that the market will keep on growing up or it's just for a short time period?

I do not trust that history will repeat, but significant improvement of the market situation could not be denied. I am sure that it would be much better.
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
It is quite disheartening its what I think. And from the look of things, prices are still expected to fall the more. But I believe that it will rise again even if its not this year.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
On the last week market movement was included good because it is supported by the situation hafdfork bch, but today the market has dropped again, even some altcoins has down so badly...
Activity: 1004
Merit: 111
What i really see now in the market?
tokens and coins price are not in good condition.
2017 and earlier was a good thing to have.
The pummp of price is good and we rose too high in fast phase.
while in this year we fell huge in short time and climb slow to get the rise.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
This week we have suffered from a big lose in the market.
THe price of most coins went down because of BTC fall.
Well as i look to it, it is just the BCH fork which made people get out their BTC to get the fork.
Now that the event is done, i am seeing BTC climbing up the market again.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
I feel sad if i look on the current market condition, all the coins dropping a lot during this year.
What i can do now is stay patient to wait for the condition to get better.
Pages:
Jump to: