Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 19. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
facebook have many users if they releases their own coin it will be successful. it will be a great help to spread cryptocurrency and make people aware it exist. even though crypto is getting popular it not yet reach to majority of the people so with this facebook releasing their coin is really a good help.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
I am sure that the potential and the means for realizing his facebook are there. The main thing is that they themselves began to work in this direction
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I have not heard anything but if they release its coin then surely it will have huge success.Already they have a big community.And i think it also will be very helpful for our all cryptocoiners. Because i believe after released their coin they can realize how much popular Bitcoin is. Then we can trade an exchange with btc pair.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
whats the point... use btc

facebook coin will end up being centralised crap anyway
Activity: 28
If Facebook release a coin ?  well , that sounds cool .mark zukerbaerg would be top in the rich list . cause Facebook , instagram are the main things which are under him. I think it would be a gteat success . but no one knows what can happen .
Activity: 70
I think it's a good thing if facebook releases its coins and it means facebook will pave the way for crypto ads and make crypto more popular Kiss
Activity: 1344
Merit: 110
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
Maybe Mark Zuckerberg will become more famous and rich. Or it will be forgotten and new social media will pop up. Why did I say so? Well it was meant for socializing, and not for a business like these. Even he said the previous months all crypto ICO ads have been blocked.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
I think if Facebook takes off a coin, it means it's a real success. The success that will and can be perceived by many people in the world. As a result people will be increasingly and eager to continue to try this coin or cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 285
If facebook release his own coin for sure their coin become more popular and the price will become very high because we know facebook have a lot of user like billion of user and if they advertise they coin to the facebook many people see and invest for sure because the price become very high. But it's unfair if they create they own coin because they ban cryptocurrency to advertise .
There will definitely be many people who want to join their ICO if it is programmed. Facebook is one big social media, it will surely have a big impact on token success if released. Related to cryptocurrency ads, I think facebook limit it to projects that are not clear.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
Facebook has only expressed interest in the blockchain technology no creating a new coin from what i have been reading. and even if they release their own coin it will make a lot of noise and will get a lot of people into the crypto-space but in the end it will be a centralized useless coin and people will never choose it over decentralized currencies such as bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
This will definitely be a valuable and promising coin. Not long ago Pavel Durov released a gram of coins. It is in high demand among large investors. I would definitely want to become the owner of a coin from Facebook
Activity: 74
With Facebook controlling a lot of the way people get their information. It will definitely be a strong coin. I’m excited for the updates on this. This may bring crypto to the mainstream once they realease the coin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
If facebook release his own coin for sure their coin become more popular and the price will become very high because we know facebook have a lot of user like billion of user and if they advertise they coin to the facebook many people see and invest for sure because the price become very high. But it's unfair if they create they own coin because they ban cryptocurrency to advertise .
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
If Facebook releases its coin, then the US recognizes crypto-currencies.

I think that at the moment such a probability is negligible
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
It's not the first time the idea of a facebook cryptocurrency has been floated, but I don't think they will do it as this time. The reports said that they will be using blockchain technology but for other purpose maybe like authorization process and identifying fake news source etc...

Unfortunately they are not using blockchain technology in identifying fake news/account. Here in the Philippines, where tons of fake news spread like wildfire, they employed a third party to check the authenticity of the news article. After that, they are reporting to Facebook then it will take action.
Activity: 602
Merit: 8
I think it would be very successful. They have a huge platform for advertising and people are likely to trust them and their coin. That being said, I don't believe they will release a coin.
Activity: 150
In my opinion, if facebook decides to release its coin, its popularity would increase very fast because facebook is very popular. Almost everyone has facebook account, so advertising it may affect thousands of people in just a matter of seconds. Also, the people who may seem interested might invest on it, thus increasing its trend.
Activity: 232
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
It's not the first time the idea of a Facebook coin has been floated, but the plans take on some greater meaning in light of Facebook's recently reshuffled executive structure and newly formed blockchain group.
Activity: 91
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
I think facebook is better than its coins, than on Facebook beyond the borders of crypto ads.
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Yes they will succeed if create their own cryptocurrency, facebook users very much and they can take advantage of its users. We know, facebook recently announced that they ban cryptocurrency, hopefully with blindly cryptocurrency itself Mark Zukerberg can take the decision to accept cryptocurrency. And I'm sure cryptocurrency users will wait when facebook will make cryptocurrency, because if we made investing in facebook coin it will promising. This indirectly will make cryptocurrency known by many people, because they will make ads on facebook and can be seen by all users.
Pages:
Jump to: