Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 20. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This will be a great achievement by Facebook because a lot of challenges they will face because they love to invest in new project , they have not been involved in new project where as bitcoin is old project
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Yes, Facebook will be successful because Facebook is one of the world's leading media outlets. And a lot of people support it. Many others may decide to invest in it.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
if Facebook releases its coin. It will be a successful coin. Because there are many facebooker.

Facebook coin will be a disaster, just like facebook
Activity: 168
I think it would be interesting if the face book released its coin, there will be many investors buying it and there will also be many projects to facebook it is interesting and new if it happens, and I also will buy coin of face book
Activity: 43
For me i think many people to participate because it is having a huge support to many peoples.and I think this is a very successful project
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
1. It’ll take years.

2. Facebook always ventures into new areas—and often fails.
copper member
Activity: 434
I have not even heard anything about it yet. If Facebook will launch its coins in this  crypto world, then they will bring a new revolution in social media by blockchain system.
Activity: 30
Great idea!I guess Facebook will have a lot of success because it is a huge company and can afford to advertise. Also as FB is an advertising ecosystem in itself it will do it's own level or marketing just on it's own Social network.I'm sure that Facebook token will attract a lot of investors because currently Facebook is one of the applications with largest number of users.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
Facebook is clearly interested in creating its own digital token - this would simplify transactions without the participation of official currencies for 2 billion users of social networks. The company also assesses how it can use blockchain technology to improve authentication and ensure its internal infrastructure, including the management of customer data.
Activity: 3
if Facebook releases its coin. It will be a successful coin. Because there are many facebooker.
Activity: 322
Merit: 141
It would gain much traction, that is for sure. The rest depends on the quality of the project. In any case, it is not surprising that the big players want to join the wagon, and it would be a fantastic positive marketing for cryptos.
Activity: 182
Do you think they'll have a decentralized coin or will  it be more Ripple-like?
Activity: 28
Great idea! I'm sure that Facebook token will attract a lot of investors because currently Facebook is one of the applications with largest number of users.
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
I'm betting it would be very successful if ever Mark decides to venture on cryptocurrencies. Facebook has already billions of users and on that billion, there would always be people who will be enticed to join and invest in the project imply because it is Facebook.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
Well honestly this is such a good idea but along the success journey of facebook they not belong their own coin on the path maybe they're not focus on the cryptoworld unless they've become involve to crypto rather than the netizen alone, they will promote their own coin it depends if it is success or not.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I guess Facebook will have a lot of success because it is a huge company and can afford to advertise. Also as FB is an advertising ecosystem in itself it will do it's own level or marketing just on it's own Social network. I have heard that Facebook is getting blockchain experts to evaluate the blockchain but how true is it a fact that Facebook will create its own coin? Do you have a source I can read more about it to back up this claim? I am interested to read more about it and thanks in advance also.
Activity: 294
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
Pages:
Jump to: