Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 2. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 32
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
I think this will have a good effect on the public's view of cryptocurrency, because what we know is that most cryptocurrencies today have problems with the validity of the project, the product. Automatic lay people will turn around loving crypto because the technology offered is very efficient, fast and unlimited
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
Going with the name of bitcoin, I believe the coin can also able to gain it's popularity just like the social media does.
But there will be notes, the coin should be easily usable for everyone's need that way the coins will be even easier to get more popularity.
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
https://darbfinance.com/
I think it will work because Facebook has a lot of people who know and use it and Facebook can be a good advertising medium. The community already exists just to see what the project is like. And what kind of system for bounty ..
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

I think if Facebook does release a coin with a certain pliable feature that requires its users to buy them, then it will be a huge success. Facebook is today's biggest social media platform to which everybody has access to. If Facebook takes advantage of the popularity by using cryptocurrency to operate Facebook, then it will be a huge hit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Obviously it will sold out the token after two weeks during launching or releasing its coin, this is because facebook is a big company and popular social networking site. But for me this are all impossible to make because the team owner is already rich they don't need other forms of business.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10
Facebook is big company and their service used by billions people in the world. I am believe if facebook release their own coin, it can compete with others coin that already have big market cap. It will attracting more investor come to market
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Obviously facebook is one of the most popular social media, all people have knowledge in internet are know facebook, for sure if facebook realise their own coin they bring cryptocurrency  worldwide advertisement this can help to,convince more people to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
on this coin there will be the same excitement as on the coin telegrams. It seems to me that this will be one of the highest-grossing projects in the entire history
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
If Facebook releases its new coin, it will create strong competition in the electronic money market. It will attract people to a new investment. The bitcoin market may be affected and the further price drop further.
Activity: 512
It would be great if Facebook releases it`s own coin for mass adoption of cryptocurrencies as it has 2.23 billion active users monthly. I think it will happen in the future, if not that but other involvement with blockchain technology.
Activity: 196
hmm with all the scandals that have arisen recently on facebook about the abuse of the privacy of their users, I would not trust my receiving wallet to they, it would have to be something very good or very useful because I do not see a way to earn the trust of users to have a successful launch.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I think facebook doesn't need to create a coins, cause with its own it already been able to stand still and sustain what it's need.
So there will be no point in creating a coin.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
Maybe Facebook will not release their coin in near future, Their coin can be used to make a payment for the advertisement, As Facebook started video sharing option then Facebook may give payment their user through their coin. I take it in a very positive way, because Facebook is the largest social network of the world and if the start using blockchain technology, then cryptocurrency will be more enrich over the world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
If Facebook will really develop and release their own coin, then it will help the crypto community to gain a lot more attention and be more public than it already is. It will attract new investors.
Activity: 96
Merit: 13
Facebook are a reputed company and without getting full details about it they wont enter it as they know, that releasing their own coin is not that much worthy when they are earning good without it. Ya but they can apply blockchain technology to their own system to get more security.
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
Facebook are looking at how they can apply blockchain to their systems for better operability. Getting their own coin is a long shot which I don't think they will want to look at yet. Unless the OP has some inside information regarding this that I do  not know of
Activity: 532
Merit: 0
If Facebook launch their own ICO it obvious it would succeed because people love to invest on trustworthy ICO and Facebook is a well known company with  millions of supporters. I think the release of their coin will make more people join cryptocurrency.
Activity: 55
I think this will be one of the greatest things to happen in the crypto world. When the Facecoin is released it will give the ICO projects more opportunity to advertise their products on the platform.

And also one big opportunity for those scammers to use ICO using the name of Facebook.
Activity: 55
I would try to use it just because of interest,but i don't use facebook at all, so I will better wait for TON. Also I am sure that a lot of scam attacks will be connected with crypto release in facebook

I agree there are lots of scams happening in Facebook but I believe that we can still find fortune from one of those legitimate people who waste their time to do their project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Definitely if Facebook should release their own coin, it would be a huge success because they already have billions of people using Facebook platform and there is a lot of things people can do with the coin, like sponsor ads, gifting etc, and I think in the near future, Facebook might launch their own coin when the crypto space is well regulated.
Pages:
Jump to: