Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 4. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 5
I think that I will definitely get this coin. It must be something big. most likely will not be so and soon.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
I think that this will make a real breakthrough in the cryptocurrency world. One of the world's best companies is ready to work with cryptocurrencies, what could be better? After that, all coins a great chance to go to the moon and I hope that Facebook will be this catalyst
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
It will be huge but will follow what is on ground like having it time to moon and dip too only that it will be a good project to hold on to on like all this new coin out their that are only coming out with no project or product to really embark on , just to raise $20mln or more and nothing to show for it, but in Facebook case it is a well know platform already and many will adopt it and it will grow very fast like other project that are social media too.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
I think the coin will be a great success! First, because Facebook knows how to do business and successful projects, we see it. And, secondly, because Facebook already has a name. which today we already all know!
Yes you're right they will be successful but i think if they will release a coin there will be a bad effect on their company if the coin price dumps.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
I think facebook coin will be short time ICO and will hit hardcap so easy.
They dont need much bounty as they are one of most awaiting company to do their own coin.
I think i will be on the first line to invest if that happen.
They must have their own coin as they have gaming platform which can be use there...
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
Probably nothing terrible will happen, because the tokens or coins of this global project will be very expensive, since the shares are already available, it seems to me that this can only increase the capitalization of this project.
Activity: 24
It may be. Facebook as a project is quite popular among the population, especially among young people, and if this project will produce its own cryptocurrency, it is likely to be a success (the reasons for possible success - a large coverage of the number of users, the brand of the project).
Activity: 294
It's strange that there is still no such coin, because success is almost guaranteed. After all, this is a very popular and solvent social network.
Activity: 33
Of course, it will be possible that the cryptocurrency Facebook will become the number one among all crypto-currencies, since we know that the Creator of Facebook is a very smart guy.
Activity: 560
Facebook has announced a company report in the fourth quarter of 2017, that they have a monthly active user of 2.1 billion.
Meanwhile, when viewed from daily active users, it is claimed that an average of 1.4 billion people use Facebook every day. That was last year, if this year I'm sure active users are also increasing. if the FB creates its own coin, I'm sure sooner or later it can succeed. because there are many users. only a matter of time I guess. because FB already has a name in the people
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
If Facebook should release coin that will be a great project I will do anything possible to acquire much of the coin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I think the coin will be a great success! First, because Facebook knows how to do business and successful projects, we see it. And, secondly, because Facebook already has a name. which today we already all know!
Activity: 322
Plus, they became more loyal to the advertising of ICO, but I think their coin will definitely be a success!
Activity: 602
Merit: 134
and facebook company should have a buyback program, which pay for information of users. Grin
Activity: 168
should facebook really do that, the coin would certainly have many supporters and become very strong. maybe it would be the only coin that could push bitcoin off the top. i'm pretty sure of that.
Activity: 223
It will be great from the one side, but from another side they are not so promising for me, they do not have enough potential in the case of their doing.
Activity: 116
Now this social network is popular all over the world and against this background to release its cryptocurrency would be the right decision, it would be popular.
Activity: 224
only positive thoughts, it would be good for all of us .
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
The big thing is that Facebook will release its own crypto. And this will be extremely positive news to recover the cryptocurrency market in the current difficult period. And there is information that Facebook prohibits ads related to ICO, but I still see the ICO ads appear on my Facebook every day, which is really very contradictory.
Activity: 91
Yes, Facebook is already beginning to overtake the social network Vkontakte, and he will overtake her. And if Facebook will cryptocurrency, it is worth buying.
Pages:
Jump to: