Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 6. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

maybe you should check if you have Facebook, from the beginning Facebook has had coins as a buying tool for games or other things. maybe you don't know it. and this is not crypto, because there is no technology in it. I don't think Facebook will make a policy that from the beginning has crossed the crypto idea and ban.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
I am sure that it will reached the success of the project and more investors from facebook user will participate in investing in that campaign. And I think it will reached the top 20 currency that are listed in the market. And I hope they will really make that campaign that I can also participate to that project just like other people dream.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
It will be awesome if facebook launch it's own coin... It will definitely be a huge success by selling out and reaching hardcap in little time, just as facebook is, it has billions of users and we don't need to be looking around for authenticity of such coin because Mark Zuckerberg won't mess up it's integrity, without ICO facebook can develop projects with a working product. No gainsaying it will succeed
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
I Facebook start advertisement in Bitcoin this will be great news and if Facebook release it will be big change in crypto market.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
For some reason, I think facebook will survive on crypto. They are doing everything the right way and I am sure it will be the same on crypto.  A lot of people will surely buy their coin even non-crypto peeps.
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
I think that, most likely - Yes, because Facebook is a giant whose products are used by the whole world,and they have a team of super professionals.
Activity: 86
I think that when Facebook makes its cryptocurrency, everyone will start to take an example from it, and I am sure that it will play a huge role not only in their personal success, but in the world of cryptocurrencies in General.
Activity: 89
It is unlikely that its popularity will go beyond the social. toils. Moreover, in Russia Facebook has lost its position in terms of coverage and number of users.
Activity: 98
Well it's good to know that Facebook will launch their coin although this is not confirmed yet but if they lunch their own coin then it's good for crypto community because more people know about cryptocurrency and attract more people towards cryptocurrency.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Why would they release a coin? Facebook is a very profitable company and they don't need anymore advertisement if thats the reason.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?

If it does happen it will gain huge value due to Facebook being one of the biggest social media company out there. but what would be the purpose of such coin for facebook and its users? I don't think they have not contemplated this but there is no use for facebook. last time I checked people were losing interest in facebook due to their bias so who is to say they will still be here in few years.
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
For what? If they want to business through coin then it's ok.  It may very good sign for Bitcoin more stability and reality. More people can be agreed for Bitcoin use. This can be a great publicity for Bitcoin. But if they want to do this by creating their own coin sure this makes them a challenge. Already Face book has a hacking record. So I think they need to very good I mean very tough and excellent security. Only Bitcoin have this special quality.
Activity: 462
Maybe facebook can release their own coin, but facebook cant decide if they have plan on it.
Activity: 28
I think if Facebook developed their own cryptos, they would probably get a lot of profit if the coin was on the floor. Since they have their own brand, they can also place ads on Facebook without spending a penny. It is a very good idea for their economy.
Activity: 378
I think that this decision will bring the company to a higher level and attract more people, especially the supporters of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 101
ComboLabs

Until now, Facebook did not have plans to make crypto itself, and about coins. Facebook has it for game transactions. yes I guess that's what I know
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
It is very difficult to imagine what kind of task would carry out the cryptocurrency from Facebook, of course ICO would have been great, collected a lot of money and some time the coin grow. But in the long run, the coin would be worth nothing, because they do not see its fundamental importance for Facebook.
Activity: 238
Surely it will be great and the community can exceed bitcoin, but I don't think this will be released by Facebook.
Actually, Facebook will become more profitable if you issue coins, just the manager.
Activity: 784
If Facebook does indeed want to launch their own coins, of course, is a good thing. This will make sure the more crypto has many enthusiasts and development the better. for coins of the bitcoin itself could be a coin would be great because it has a name as a great social media will be easy with having a lot of investment in it.
Activity: 24
if Facebook will relases the coin, it might be good news and it might also be going forward
Pages:
Jump to: