Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? - page 3. (Read 3181 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I think this will be one of the greatest things to happen in the crypto world. When the Facecoin is released it will give the ICO projects more opportunity to advertise their products on the platform.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
I would try to use it just because of interest,but i don't use facebook at all, so I will better wait for TON. Also I am sure that a lot of scam attacks will be connected with crypto release in facebook
Activity: 476
It would be quite interesting to see big companies like facebook betting on this market, of course, it would bring me a little uncertainty because I would not know their true intentions, as is known, usually, Facebook is involved in things not very honest, like selling our data to ads companies ... but that's another story.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
If facebook launch their own coin then it was a big news like we post and share our taught the we will have their coin, it was very easy when it comes to adoption  because facebook is one on the biggest company in social media so many investor would have an interest to invest in their platform besides they already have a working product.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
Maybe such an issue has already been met, but I have not heard. What do you think if Facebook releases its coin? Is the success of this coin?
It would be a huge one I think since Facebook is a popular software and application already. It also means that demand will be high due to the large number of its community of users which would be a huge advantage for the project's long term progress. I do think that it is not impossible to happen once cryptos are being accepted to many countries in the future.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
10% that this will happen but right now you will have the opportunity to use Facebook as your wallet. If you haven't heard it yet check BITSUM (Cryptonight V7 lite coin). They do have Telegram and Discord wallet as well. Check it out.
Activity: 115
Merit: 1
because other people's centers interact with people we don't know through social media networks, how come if Facebook releases.
I think from the Facebook side must support the provision of information that has many benefits.
copper member
Activity: 266
I hope that facebook never brings its own coin on the market.
Such a coin would certainly have great impact on the crypto market, but certainly not a good one.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
www.daxico.com
If Facebook plan to release their own cryptocurrency it will be huge many investors are ever ready to invest into the project . Facebook is the leading social media right now base on their public reputation they will be transparent at every stage of the ICO to their investors. And as a result of their transparent activities in the Crypto space ,cryptocurrency will be massively be accepted in a short time ,no more waiting for the future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Facebook is the most popular social network, it is better than Vkontakte. And if Facebook and released its cryptocurrency, it will be quite a big success. But while in Facebook there is no cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 85
FinanceX Exchange
Facebook is working on blockchain to manager some stuffs. I think the future of their own coin is very bright and significant. The number of coins would be out of stock in some minutes I think. Everyone would want to earn Facebook coin.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
It will be a better move from Facebook founder himself and it will be a very popular coin because we all love and use Facebook ,in no time it will be a huge success it millions of users all over the world ,who knows maybe in the future we might see one.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
There's a possibility that after few years facebook will release its own coin, for the advertising purposes and I know that it will surely boom. We all know that fb is a huge network with plenty of users, then surely this fb coin will be a success.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

It's been a while that i did not hear any update regarding the plan of Facebook to create of their own crypto currency but i could say that if ever they well do that then i believed that it will be a big success to think that the product of FB mostly engage in advertising are feasible to the masses and they have millions of users already that could support their coin.
Activity: 213
Merit: 3
Facebook could make a ton of money if they released a coin that got you out of 30 day bans. Also, you could trade those coins for nudes so girls could get out 30 day bans. It really would make millions from all the thirsty FB guys.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
Many ICOs now like FORESTING and MONORETO launch Social Media App by using Blockchain when there are likes, comments and shares getting tokens from the Plaform.
But I do not know the results of how if Facebook issued a cryptocurrency coin, it might increase the price if many people bought it.
Activity: 253
I would be glad if such a coin really became popular and would definitely buy it to the maximum. This is the best that can be and therefore I am fully confident in the success of cryptocurrency from Facebook
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
Facebook is huge company with very high income, i think they don't need that, but if facebook launch their token, so many people will join in their coin offering, and I think the sales are only for certain people, only private sale. people with small capital cant join.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
I think it will be a huge one and probably would be a successful coin in the future due to the popularity of Facebook. Most of the people will always be interested in joining and investing in this project because Facebook is behind it. If really Facebook issues its cryptocurrency, I think I will definitely buy it. I hope it will bring huge benefits to every user.
Activity: 196
Telegram and Facebook have reached huge heights in their field. Given how popular the cryptocurrency sphere is now, I think their initiatives are doomed to success. Facebook makes a lot of money on advertising. The transfer of at least this element to its own cryptocurrency will already give an excellent result.
Pages:
Jump to: