Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 8. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 18
July 13, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
Eth price is consolidating after touching previously all-time high and technology wise eth have lot of growth market is positive towards eth and new developments so we can expect again eth touch previous all-time high prices
Activity: 133
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 08:58:08 AM
ЕТН this is the best altcoin at the moment because it needs to be kept in a briefcase at the level with bitcoin, yes in the percentage of it should not be as much as bitcoin but it should be in second place so that with your portfolio everything was fine. Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
July 13, 2018, 08:54:20 AM
Yes for me definitely I will hold Ethereum and my prediction at the end of this year is the price will pump again like last year. I strongly believe it is worth it to hold Ethereum. Because Ethereum is the future hope in the world of cryptocurrancy that we see.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 08:31:00 AM
I think I need to buy and buy now. Now the price of Ethereum is very low. In the long term, its price will be х5 х7 more.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
July 13, 2018, 07:49:51 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.

well
for me
eth is the real first project
as u know
from penny to gems.
i just wonder,
since the first, did the buyer from ico still hold the eth ? Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 12, 2018, 11:46:08 AM
Now, you will even buy ethereum with cash because We are in bear trend. If you are real ınvestor ,you should buy more coin while market is going down.
Activity: 445
Merit: 10
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
July 12, 2018, 11:42:39 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
From my personal point of view, I think the value of ETH is very high. It really is a good altcoin and have great business strategies. Amazon has agreed to cooperate with ETH on cloud payment technology, which is very beneficial for the ETH transaction system.
I greatly appreciate the time at the ETH in, buy and hold in the long term is a wise decision.
Activity: 512
BountyMarketCap
July 12, 2018, 11:29:46 AM
Eth is a decentralized blockchain platform and it is also popular as like Bitcoin now-a-days.It is used in trading and also used to invest in ICO or other things.By the way,I think that Eth price will also increase soon and probably it will hit at least $1.5k at the end of 2018.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
July 12, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
i think ethereum is the best altcoins for now,, and the best crypto for long term investments
a lot of great project born in ethereum network
so, i have no doubt with ethereum mate
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 12, 2018, 11:09:49 AM
Crypto works very high demand with the presence of ethereum as one of the prominent wallet to store crypto coins. The service is good and trusted by many users around the world. It will hardly to stop in business.
Activity: 77
July 12, 2018, 10:57:43 AM
Ethereum has a great future. I think that this crypto currency will deserve much more popularity than bitcoin and therefore it must be kept even after such a fall.
Activity: 70
June 12, 2018, 04:46:16 PM
Eth would be a good cryptocoin. It has a very great potential to be the next btc, yet it would not surpass but maybe the next in rank. Eth would a good coin to hold for quite sometime maybe a month or two, since eth is a quick moving coin in the industry.
Activity: 854
Merit: 103
June 12, 2018, 02:36:23 PM
I think this is a very strong coin. I invested my capital in this coin, and I believe that it will bring me good profits in a few months.

I believe that if you are going to invest in Ethereum, you have to be ready to wait for your profits for a very long time. meanwhile, you will get back much.
Activity: 53
June 12, 2018, 06:50:51 AM
I think ETH is a good future coin. There are lot company has used it for their transaction. And also ETH has made the world of crypto so enthusiastic and spectacular, even though its price is still unstable. But I am sure ETH will be the king of coins in the future.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 12, 2018, 06:41:26 AM
Awesome use cases, awesome developers, big community and government-backed advantage. You will win big with eth in the near future
 Lips sealed Undecided
ETH is a great technology and has been going side by side with Bitcoin in the crypto market. This is the type of technology that has been ranked second in the market in terms of market profitability. Also the services it offers are way too great and are available on low prices. Those who are holding some ETH in their portfolios are holding it because ETH is expected to rise and cross the $2000 limit.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1029
June 11, 2018, 06:24:04 PM
Awesome use cases, awesome developers, big community and government-backed advantage. You will win big with eth in the near future
 Lips sealed Undecided
More use cases will come soon. There will be a lot of plasma form to be implemented and this will help ethereum blockchain a lot. Sharding, Pos and any other improvement still on the development progress. this can become a very good point to take an entry to the ethereum market right now consider it's very cheap compared with last week price.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
June 11, 2018, 04:07:21 PM
in my opinion, it is really a good crypto and its technology can be used in many fields in the world. There are just a small group of investors realize that and  the other just buy and sell based on the price of Bitcoin.
Activity: 612
Merit: 250
June 11, 2018, 03:17:20 PM
I see ethereum as one of the best coins today, it is also one of the best competitor to bitcoin. Many chose to hold this coins because many believe in the potential it has, including myself. It gains enough support because of its continuous development. Eth will become really big in the future.
My knowledge around ETH is that this crypto currency has great potential we still have to unfold. Has a lot of practical advantages and offer great services like Bitcoin does. Having said this, the market side also needs to be discussed. It looks like, as so many people have also been talking about it lately, that the monetary value of ETH might rise to a good figure towards the end of this year. So if you are holding some, better keep holding and enjoy the time till you get your hands on real cash.
Activity: 377
June 09, 2018, 03:01:41 AM
I think that Ethereum is Altcoin whose development is very rapid and in a short time alone the price has been able to go up many times. I will continue to hold all the Ethereum I have. Because I'm sure the longer I hold on to Ethereum the more profits I'll get.
Activity: 129
June 09, 2018, 02:49:04 AM
 Lips sealed Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: