Pages:
Author

Topic: What do you think of Eth? - page 10. (Read 2815 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 282
June 07, 2018, 02:21:21 AM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Holding will still be the best thing to do now as time is coming when we are going see any upwards price movement.  Ethereum have the great potential to be able to be trade above $10,000 and buying and holding them at the current price of $669 should be a good business decisions.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
June 06, 2018, 07:58:22 PM
As ethereum being a major contributing asset next to bitcoin, the growth of ethereum is much concerned. Because when it grows automatically more and more altcoins developed upon ethereum platform will progress. This will get reflected upon the market capital growth which causes increased circulation leading to sustained growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
June 06, 2018, 07:47:04 PM
The coin circle has suffered a new round of black swan events. What do you think of Eth, whether to continue to hold or to sell.
Of course, we can lift our trust into ethereum potentiality as it runs the market smoothly. Its market trends shows to us how it rally the entire crypto community and could have chances to be highly recognized worldwide.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 07:23:40 PM
hold is better then sell because it is high valuable coin it will give high profit i also buy eth and hold tell 2000$ and i hope i will get highest profit from eth.
Activity: 308
June 06, 2018, 07:12:52 PM

I know that ethereum couldn't plot a good graphic in the last 4 months, but I believe that it has a great potential and it would not a good selection to sell it now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 41
June 06, 2018, 05:56:16 PM

This is Ethereum we are talking about. It has a well established reputation in the cryptocurrency world so by asking this type of question guarantees your being novice in this. Regardless of the trend of the market, Ethereum has proven itself to be profitable. That is the reason why many are investing in Ethereum than some other coins out there. HOLD.
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
June 06, 2018, 05:43:55 PM
I think overall ETH is the best altcoin at the moment.
I have an investment in Ethereum and I will probably keep it until the price is really high.
I have high confidence in this Ethereum, because I see today many yng-based projects on Ethereum Blockchain, of course this will also affect Ethereum price increase.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 05:40:28 PM
I think this is a very strong coin. I invested my capital in this coin, and I believe that it will bring me good profits in a few months.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
June 06, 2018, 05:37:47 PM
I'm thinking that vitalik and ethereum team will do much more things and they will be top altcoin 1-2 years, they are working very hard and improving etherum everytime.
ETH is a potential crypto in the market and has been ranked second in the list of highly profitable crypto currencies after Bitcoin and before Bitcoincash, Litecoin and other etc. Besides, the monetary values in the market have been stable under the minimum values and are now rising which is a signal to the price rise in future. There have been good predictions about ETH and that it will cross $2000 value in 2018. Let’s see and wait what comes out.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 06, 2018, 01:04:39 PM
Hold.
I believe Ethereum to be the best coin which I would prefer on my portfolio for a long term investment. The coin is the second most popular crypto right now after Bitcoin. Its idea of smart and ledger contracts which can hold state and arbitary code is one of the best commercial ideas till now. Not only this the coin provides an exponential scaling of blockchain and is also backed up by a highly secure cryptography just like bitcoin. The coin is highly versatile and flexible as well and you can expect good returns from the coin in the future.
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
June 06, 2018, 12:53:23 PM

"hold it" will be a good choice. i believe in their technology and platform. ethereum is always good for a long term investment. they already become one of the popular coins now.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
June 06, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
I think that ethereum is the best coin here. AS you can see, no one can compare with it. It is the second coins on the charts but I believe that number one should belong to ethereum. We have many years ahead and I believe that soon ethereum will surpass bitcoin
Activity: 555
Merit: 252
June 06, 2018, 07:29:53 AM
Just keep your Ethereum coins, this summer will be very hot, lots of updates coming soon.You just have to be patient.
ETH is no doubt one of the best coins as it can be used for multipurpose that is you can go for day trading as well as you can hold it at times when you feel like that. The current market value of ETH is not that much good but this does not mean that we cannot expect anything better in the coming days. The future will be even brighter and that the market value will surely rise higher.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
June 05, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
Ethereum will make new all time high is for sure. But to brat bitcoin capitalization it will never happen. Bitcoina nd etherwum have different use. Bitcoin as store of value and act like a gold and ethereum use to fund new startup or another contract and use its smart contract. Both coin worth investing.
Activity: 392
June 05, 2018, 01:01:42 PM
I'm thinking that vitalik and ethereum team will do much more things and they will be top altcoin 1-2 years, they are working very hard and improving etherum everytime.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
June 05, 2018, 12:54:26 PM
I think that this is a pretty good currency for investments and it is more stable than its competitors. Ethereum, I would trust more than other crypto-currencies in terms of investments, plus it is a leader in its field of activity.
Activity: 146
June 05, 2018, 12:18:21 PM
To hold and to buy during dip moment is the best strategy that a trader and investor can do in dip moment instead of holding. Because if the dip is moving deeper and you bought your tokens or coins from the high price better to go with the flow and changing your direction from time to time.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
June 05, 2018, 11:51:59 AM
I think Ethereum operates similarly to Bitcoin, based on a Blockchain, you can exploit it, exchange it, trade it through the Ether currency. Accordingly, in some respects Ethereum can be considered as a useful application
Ethereum itself is a great coin but when you have people like this above comparing it to Bitcoin it makes me wanna rip my eyes out. Bitcoin isn't Ethereum and vice versa. Bitcoin is a payment system. Ethereum is used for ICOs and DAPPs. Two polar opposite funcitons, and the quicker people realize it the better.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
June 05, 2018, 11:19:01 AM
Well, it's pretty obvious that ethereum is so strong and remains the crypto with the second highest market cap. Having market cap that big can give you already an idea that ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency to invest and hold for long term. I believe it can also reach its value to 10,000$  in the future.
Activity: 147
June 05, 2018, 08:49:14 AM
Ethereum is the the Altcoin with the highest market cap and popularity. It is also the second to Bitcoin and it still hold as a very promising coin. Investors continue to predict an immerse increase in the price and market cap to significant amounts. The fact that Ethereum smart contarcts is accepted and used by almost all the new and upcoming projects.
Pages:
Jump to: