Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 106. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
April 22, 2018, 02:25:54 PM
What is means to me is that i gain a lot of knowledge, both on the blockchain and the investing side of things. Also a opportunity to make money, which is why we are all here i guess.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
April 22, 2018, 02:22:28 PM
It's definitely a huge step forward in terms of currency. But since it's unstable, hard to tell what's gonna happen in the future, but hopefully, all this crypto thing will only grown and develop.
Activity: 238
April 22, 2018, 02:16:31 PM
crypto is simply means a digital currency, that is acceptable all over the world, crypto, is also mean an asset which can be converted to a real money, and also many people trade on crypto as a full time job, for a leaving. finally crypto, is a digital money, that i can use buy a super car. and many more, as the case may be.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
April 22, 2018, 12:06:03 PM
for me crypto gives hope to the people. this is the future generation that gave us by satoshi. curraption will be stop if all people use only the cryptocurrency. this is the most transparent way of life right now. it allow us to send, buy, pay bills without going nowhere. all we need is just internet and computer or phone we can do now with our transactions. 
Activity: 146
April 22, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
Crypto means life to me,in the sense that joining signature campaign,bounties etc.can provide what lifes vital need so,this is life in which whatever your needs,crypto can answer it,earning money through some of the rewards which I've earned is of big help to me and to my family too,an opportunity to earn money.Another thing is that crypto is the future of all advancement of technology of world currency.
Activity: 109
April 22, 2018, 11:18:31 AM
for me crypto is a digital currency based online using tecnologi blockchain. currently there are hundreds of types of currency one of which is bitcoin. in the future this currency is very promising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 22, 2018, 11:11:47 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
For me it's hobbies, work, investments, trading, innovations, technologies. That's all I like!
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
April 22, 2018, 11:10:22 AM
To me, crypto means a way or technology to many developmental processes. Through crypto, lives are transformed. Through crypto so many lives problems are solves. Crypto is the future for all mankind.
I call it technology because it is and will soon be a driver through many technological advancements.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 11:05:20 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto mean a charm for me.a year ago I was nothing but after BTC breakthrough in 2017 I earned a lot of money and it's proved to be blessing for me.I got rich early by crypto world.still I am having sound investment in crypto and in future I hope to get more profit.all my dreams came true by crypto.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
ENTRY Cryptocurrency
April 22, 2018, 10:58:58 AM
Recently I have earned bit in ETH and converted to my local currency. Those are from mainly trading cryptos in EtherDelta which I've earned from bounties
Activity: 277
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 10:56:15 AM
few crypto will be a fast money for me,,
but, i hold some cryptocurrency that i believe have a great potential in the future for long term hold
Activity: 294
April 22, 2018, 10:53:02 AM
I studied blockchain technology and thought it would really be a system in the future. I take part because of course want to get luck in this field. I believe this is still an early stage of crypto development
Activity: 404
Merit: 15
April 22, 2018, 10:52:23 AM
For me, crypto currency is an opportunity to earn money. Currently, only such trading allows trading with legitimate business. But for good trading you need a lot of knowledge. Crypto currency allows you to earn money and acquire knowledge at the same time.
Activity: 134
April 22, 2018, 10:40:18 AM
Initially crypto for me means getting money fast, but over time I start thinking, I need to take this opportunity to prepare for my future step. Maybe I will open a business with capital from crypto.
Activity: 90
April 22, 2018, 10:30:53 AM
For me crypto is a job that can help me to earn income by way of investing. Crypto also makes it easy for me to fulfill my personal needs and achieve my dreams. Lots of benefits that I feel after joining the crypto
Activity: 126
April 22, 2018, 10:11:43 AM
For me, crypto is an additional income. I like it for simplicity. I believe that in the future you can make a lot of money on this. I wish you all good luck!
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
April 22, 2018, 10:03:35 AM
Crypto currency is just one of the possible uses of the blockchain.
One can say one of the most popular and relevant in our time. Cryptocurrency has several important properties, due to the properties of the blockchain:
Decentralization is the absence of a single controlling authority.
Undeleted and uneditable entries in the blockchain - full transparency of the database of all records.
The lack of transparency in the work of modern centralized financial institutions allows them to manipulate the economy, carry out the necessary reforms for mercenary purposes, and limit equal rights and opportunities for different groups of the population.
All these reasons are the basis for financial reforms. Therefore, in my opinion, cryptocurrencies can eliminate many of the shortcomings of the modern financial system.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
April 22, 2018, 08:21:37 AM
It's a sad read that for many people it's just quick money ... first of all it's technology that will cover the whole world and make it better

Crypto in my understanding is actually the technical way of earning profit through digital technology using the internet. It is the people's opportunity to be involve in cryptocurrency the way earning money in the digital age.
Activity: 518
Merit: 108
April 22, 2018, 07:49:21 AM
It's a sad read that for many people it's just quick money ... first of all it's technology that will cover the whole world and make it better
Activity: 425
April 22, 2018, 07:46:47 AM
Crypto for me is a way to earn, a work that can support me financially. Crypto is the future of currency, it is something that still developing and for me I think that crypto can be our future. This is what crypto means to me.
Jump to: