Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 102. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
crypto is a digital money that is on the internet we can give an opportunity to get the money earned there or invest it, and change the finance in the world to a better one.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 25, 2018, 10:17:33 PM
Crypto for me is digital assets that give opportunity to change my financial and more people in the world. This digital asset tradeable for worldwide and give chance to make profit , other benefits that crypto give is transparansi and efisiensi, many starts ups used crypto and blockchain technology to make more interesting of their product and service. So crypto is give many advantages and benefits for their community.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 10:14:21 PM
crypto means for me is the future or the future money because who would like to bring 1 thousand pieces of 1 dollar and keep getting change unlike with the future it is easy and not change needed
Activity: 546
April 25, 2018, 10:13:40 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I think if the goal gets instant wealth it will not get it. It needs a long way to succeed in any investment. I think everyone is here to build a comminity and move together towards the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 10:12:22 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto changes my life.  I've encountered a lot of failures in my career before but crypto changes my perspective in work, future, and technology.  It is important to me because my family gets our source of income from engaging in crypto.  It is a bread and butter for me and my family.  But beyond the benefits I get from engaging in crypto is a deeper self-worth I feel knowing that my little contribution in promoting crypto might bring impact to the development of technology and the legalization of crypto worldwide in the future.  I am a great believer that cryptocurrency will play a great role in the future because this is the new face of currency.  It will be a beacon of hope for a better future.
I will be oke now because cryptocurrency and if it continue like this, i am sure i can be success here.
Crypto is just another big chance for me to get new better life in the form of financial where i normally get stuck before.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 10:06:44 PM
[/quote
I believe the goal of all these people is to make a profit, but I doubt it will be able in a short time. Nothing is instant even for bitcoin though.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 09:47:30 PM
Crypto is a digital currency circulating in the internet, it can be use as transasaction ,payments,and medium of exchange, cryptos are segrated by its price value according to rank in the world coin index , cryptos are decentralized currency which are manage by the management of diffferent cryptos, cryptos are independent by any governing bodies.

I agree with you, crypto is a currency which is decentralized in the world and uncontrolled by governments but has a potential to replace fiat in a future .Fluctuation on prices has a big impact for us because we can get enourmous of profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 09:37:45 PM
Crypto is a digital currency circulating in the internet, it can be use as transasaction ,payments,and medium of exchange, cryptos are segrated by its price value according to rank in the world coin index , cryptos are decentralized currency which are manage by the management of diffferent cryptos, cryptos are independent by any governing bodies.
Activity: 560
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
April 25, 2018, 09:32:43 PM
I think crypto is a job to fill empty time, and hope to get better in the future by joining to cypto world.
Activity: 518
April 25, 2018, 09:31:55 PM
For me, crypto is the one that gives hope to does who has a dream but sad to say no abilities to fulfill their dream because of the source of income that exact for their daily needs. Crypto is the answer to our prayer to make impossible be possible to reach the highest status in life.
Activity: 299
Merit: 15
April 25, 2018, 09:30:56 PM
Encryption is wealth to me. I didn't have any money, but I made a lot of money and changed my life.

Activity: 602
April 25, 2018, 09:20:09 PM

Cryptocurrency is currency future. Internet connection already common in our community and many people make transaction thru internet. Cryptocurrency is one solution to make that transaction more faster and lower fee than banks.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 09:19:19 PM

Cryptocurrency is a promising digital asset, and the password is very important to me because I can make a profit by investing in encrypted money so that I can improve my quality of life.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 25, 2018, 09:10:31 PM
Crypto is hope to me. Living an average life, crypto gave me the chance to experience living the rich life. Crypto gave me more profit than my regular day job. Thanks to crypto I can finally buy all the things that I used to dream of before. I can finally also give back to those who are in need as a way of sharing the blessings I get.
Activity: 154
April 25, 2018, 09:07:22 PM

In my own opinion, cryptocurrency is the best way to become very rich at your younger age because there are a lot people today who are having a hard time in the corporate world due the very low amount of salary.
Activity: 397
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
April 25, 2018, 09:05:58 PM
I think it means a lot of money in the market. I think we can make a lot of extra money in the investment.
Activity: 457
Chainjoes.com
April 25, 2018, 08:57:01 PM

for me, crypto is one of the things which can help me in the future, it means money for me also, Crypto is an innovation of financial system, a new technology Wherein if it is implemented, then it will become a new future for us.  it will help us to invest and to hold money like what banks did. But, some people think that it is the easiest way to earn money, that if you invest large amount, you will become an instant millionaire. for me, you will become a millionaire if you work hard and if you are perseverance.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 07:18:36 PM

I think personally cryptocurrency is a digital currency in the fake and in the form of digital currency is very safe to use for all kinds of transactions and very fast delivery, not only that I think all the price of cryptocurrency coin moves with the influence by the total supply and demand very high.
Activity: 58
April 25, 2018, 03:38:10 PM
For me, crypto is really both. This is a step in the future in terms of data encryption and fast data transfer. This allows you to refresh many systems, as well as a quick dollar, which does not take interest and so on.
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 03:34:36 PM
For me it means freedom! Freedom both in terms of earning on the Internet, and cool things that carries with it a crypto currency. It is very interesting to observe how this all develops =)))
Jump to: