Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 105. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 23, 2018, 01:35:40 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

now crypto has evolved into a profitable business. everyone here and investors are always looking for profits, that's the main thing why we are involved until now with crypto and bitcoin. as for the advantages of crypto innovation that is useful in our lives. it is one other advantage
Activity: 257
Merit: 100
April 23, 2018, 01:24:05 AM
My crypto is helful to our Filipinos and also our country because it can reduce jobs or daily income, because they can make money easier and work online, our lives are changing and easier it is because of crypto, in crypto we have a better future
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
April 23, 2018, 12:14:31 AM
For me crypto give me hope to my life because my life is boring when crypto exist my life give me hope and passion except that. They give me a extra job and help my family to finance problem.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
April 23, 2018, 12:13:26 AM
For me crypto is a life saver because he help me to earn money, in crypto I have some savings for me and my family and I hope that I will earn more so that I will save for the future.

What I see is very easy and can see it if we get a gift because there is a signature campaign for beginner da is very good for beginners and I think for the newbie more read and see in the forum to increase knowledge about the campaign

Activity: 21
Merit: 3
April 23, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
For me crypto or crypto currency is a virtual money like bitcoin that can be converted to cash in future. Smiley
Activity: 168
April 23, 2018, 12:06:25 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto can earn money quickly by way of investing in one good altcoin and so I can meet my needs and I follow the air droplets to get a quick profit and choose a good crypto for the future in order to benefit,
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 05:47:46 PM
Crypto is a digital currency created by modern innovation. Designed to make online financial transactions online or offline. This may be exchanged by the fiat currency by passing exchangers, others are controlled by the SEC. There are many sites to see cryptocurrency like coinmarketcap, coinranking.com, coins.live, cryptocompare.com, bitinfocharts.com.
Many people in the world prefer if crypto is used as payment, buying and more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
April 22, 2018, 05:10:25 PM
Of course, it is difficult to believe in a currency that you do not see, you do not feel, for example, like paper money. But nevertheless, if you start to be interested in cryptocurrency, follow the news and register on exchanges, you realize that this is not only the development of the economic currency world, but also the development of our environment. This is an additional income, and maybe for someone even a matter of a lifetime. I like everything new and I like to learn more about cryptocurrency.
I will not tell tales of what I like, but I can definitely say that I have become more financially independent. This is the opportunity I have provided crypto currency.
Activity: 252
April 22, 2018, 04:56:59 PM
Of course, it is difficult to believe in a currency that you do not see, you do not feel, for example, like paper money. But nevertheless, if you start to be interested in cryptocurrency, follow the news and register on exchanges, you realize that this is not only the development of the economic currency world, but also the development of our environment. This is an additional income, and maybe for someone even a matter of a lifetime. I like everything new and I like to learn more about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 46
April 22, 2018, 04:48:34 PM
as for me ( and also many people) cryptocurrencies helped to earn good money. but I still believe that it is the future and it will change our world
Activity: 134
April 22, 2018, 03:17:58 PM
For me crypto is a life saver because he help me to earn money, in crypto I have some savings for me and my family and I hope that I will earn more so that I will save for the future.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
April 22, 2018, 03:09:26 PM
As far as i can tell,cryptocurrency is morelikely a blessing that we should be taking advantage to get some bucks,a good opportunity as well to get what we want in a short period of time,and we shouldnt be wasting our tme and effort as we are the early adopters of the technology we should be doing our best to adopt it.
Activity: 196
April 22, 2018, 03:02:14 PM
for me crypto is very meaningful because it is my grip in the future and with crypto can generate profits and help in the economic life issues, by the way we invest in it so as to benefit to get a good life in the future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
April 22, 2018, 03:01:34 PM
For me, Crypto is something very mystery Smiley). Everyone can use it to get more extra money, to make deal with other people in all over the world of course I'm not an exception. But until now, nobody know anything about Satoshi - father of Bitcoin, the first cryptocurrency in this world.
Activity: 70
April 22, 2018, 02:58:02 PM
It means a great opportunity to take part in WeLocal Bounty
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
April 22, 2018, 02:50:55 PM
What is means to me is that i gain a lot of knowledge, both on the blockchain and the investing side of things. Also a opportunity to make money, which is why we are all here i guess.
Yeah, that's why we are all here now to chasing money because we all know that cryptocurrency is the most profitable virtual money.
We can use crypto on trading and investment to have a good profit, through this many people are just embracing crypto and hoping that they will be earning too. Well, if you know how to ride a whale in crypto you really earn huge money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
April 22, 2018, 02:40:48 PM
For me, crypto currency is an opportunity to earn money. Currently, only such trading allows trading with legitimate business. But for good trading you need a lot of knowledge. Crypto currency allows you to earn money and acquire knowledge at the same time.

Bitcoin is not an opportunity and it is the next way of earning method in future crypto currencies are the most important thing for money earning and living peaceful life without any tragedy.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
Be kind. Always.
April 22, 2018, 02:36:13 PM
Right now I would say it is my hobby but I wont be surprised if one day it becomes my job because I really trust in decentralized future and I am very interested in it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
CAT.EX Exchange
April 22, 2018, 02:31:47 PM
everyone has a different opinion about the world of this cryptocurrency anyone thinks it crypto is gambling there is also a think crypto is a place to wash money really saddle digital currency like this many who abuse it to make crypto name becomes ugly.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
April 22, 2018, 02:27:25 PM
crypt world for me is the future, I very much hope that the phiatic system can still go to the background and we will be able to enjoy what we ourselves have created and promoted, it will take time, because people are very long get used to the new.
Jump to: