Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 108. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 608
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 03:21:28 PM
For me it's not just another way to make money.
We are at the stage of the revolution and it is necessary to accept and use it in our daily life  Grin
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
April 21, 2018, 03:20:05 PM
I consider myself a cryptoanarchist and bitcoin enthusiast, because I think that now no project that claims to be the best can not bypass our beloved bitcoin, for one simple reason. Not a single project has brought anything to the world except the copied code from bitcoin and ethereum.
Activity: 308
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
April 21, 2018, 03:15:18 PM
Of course, a step into the future, I would not even say crypto-currency technology blockchain. This will greatly change the future, I really believe in it
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
April 21, 2018, 11:09:17 AM
Crypto makes the economy move forward in advance. Many people I pity for getting to ignore crypto and even worst look at it as scam, but in people knowing crypto deeply are the  lucky ones. Like us we have the capabilities to understand what crypto means,  that it helps our personal financial growth be stable in terms of trading, invest, bounty works etc. Crypto is the future for everyone, makes your life easier and better.
Activity: 392
April 21, 2018, 10:09:47 AM
The crypt allows each person to participate in the formation of a new economic model in the world. I am glad that 4 years ago started working on this field of activity.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
April 20, 2018, 03:43:10 PM
It's a long term investment Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
April 20, 2018, 03:40:34 PM
Blockchain is a revolutionary technology. Tokens and earnings is a top of a huge and powerful iceberg) the main thing - is calculative power standing behind blockchain technology.
Activity: 518
April 20, 2018, 02:57:50 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Cryptocurrency as an phenomenon and financial economical tool is becoming more and more popular. It is still possible to get profit because of market fluctuations. If you invest in crypto now you will get profit.
Activity: 80
April 20, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
for me crypto not just as a business field for profit.
for me crypto is something extraordinary in this century where I live and am interested to learn about crypto.
Activity: 97
April 20, 2018, 11:44:19 AM
For me crypto means great.. A good future awaits us every now and then. It helps the world for a change for how life will be easier. In other words it can changed the lives of so many people because through this we can earn profit for a better future.
Activity: 294
Merit: 19
April 20, 2018, 10:07:21 AM
It's a step into the future that can also help me have an additional income in the present.
Activity: 462
April 20, 2018, 04:11:26 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

it can be both for me. the most important thing is, cryptocurrency bring us the opportunity.
opportunity to invest easily, to trading, to transaction with blockchain technology, and other opportunities as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 260
April 20, 2018, 03:15:47 AM
blockchain technology is designed for future,this means to help the world in evey possible way but its also designed to help people to get some income,because of the technology it opens a door for profiteering..so my answer is both,i waana get some bucks or big bucks and at the same time preparing for the future of my family and ofcourse the whole world
Activity: 163
April 20, 2018, 03:07:44 AM
Crypto mean a lot to me. It helps a lot of people in terms of financial services and it can even make them rich if they are willing to be one. Crypto for me is a blessings because it helps me a lot. Because of crypto I am able to sustain the needs and wants of my family.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
DIW - Decentralized Security
April 20, 2018, 03:06:46 AM
I like that I am learning so many new things through crypto. I'm learning about investment, I'm learning about all these new projects from around the world and have the opportunity to make profit
Activity: 80
April 20, 2018, 03:04:09 AM
If I think cryptocurrency such as bitcoin and altcoin it can be used as a side job or main job. it all depends on how we live it. if used as main job, please to invest in exchanger, by trading in exchanger, to get profit that is by buying at low price and selling at expensive price.

If in this bitcointalk forum, we can get free coin
of the bounties here. bounty can be used as a side job, because here where to find information on the development of bitcoin and crypto. actually the purpose of this forum is to discuss about the development of cryptocurrency, while the bonus is a bonus for us.
Activity: 219
April 20, 2018, 02:48:12 AM
The world of cryptographic currencies is huge. I can follow all the current events from here. The crypto is alive because it is constantly changing. the extra gives you the opportunity to make money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 02:48:06 AM
Crypto for me means an opportunity to have a better and a happy life in the future because of the financial stability that crypto brings to the people engage with it. Crypto is very promising despite of its fluctuating and volatility in nature because we all know it will always back to track and always recovers. Nowadays crypto is very popular and lot of people are adopting and making money out of it, so lets just continue to embrace crypto for this will be the key for a brighter future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
April 20, 2018, 02:44:15 AM
For me its both. Of course I want to earn money but I do like the fact that with my investments I am supporting projects with new technology.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 503
April 20, 2018, 02:43:04 AM
For half this technology for future years, for the other half, just a means to speculate on the price. But now it is obvious that a decisive step is needed to regulate at the state level, otherwise clutter can be littered with illegal transactions.
other than that crypto currency is useful to prosper poor people who understand about information technology.
Jump to: