Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 109. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 20, 2018, 02:43:00 AM
It is a new way of economy. And we all have opportunities to get rich with it, but the most exciting for me is the really disrupting technology that will change our world - I hope in the right way...
Activity: 420
Merit: 24
April 20, 2018, 02:41:58 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto is simply a plane ticket to the moon. There are lots of benefits that crypto brought to each and everyone of us. I know that crypto enthusiasts are just a very small fraction of the total population worldwide cos its still so young but it already promotes financial freedom to people like us who seeks knowledge everyday just to earn atleast some bucks using crypto.

For me, cryptos are very important; it helps me a lot in my daily life. In addition to the work I do outside, cryptocurrencies help me generate a sufficient income for my family every day. I hope the cryptocurrencies, as well as this forum, will last long so I can make a profit from cryptos.

I concur with this. Aside from our full time jobs, crypto also give us some extra buck for our family needs. Sometimes we earn more in crypto than our full time jobs. The downside in crypto is the volatility of its value so there's no stability when it comes to income so we should have a full time job for us to feed our families and provide some of our daily expenses.

It is an interesting occupation. Also a chance to earn money. Also a psychological phenomenon to observe. Also a proof of progress of our civilization. Also a possible diversification of wealth of the world.

This only means that we are really moving forward when it comes to innovations and technology. This only proves that human beings are really genius and innovative in nature always seeking for new inventions to further improve our way of living and atleast give us financial freedom and lots of opportunities.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 02:40:03 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
For half this technology for future years, for the other half, just a means to speculate on the price. But now it is obvious that a decisive step is needed to regulate at the state level, otherwise clutter can be littered with illegal transactions.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
April 20, 2018, 02:05:38 AM
Crypto for me is the future of currencies and this is the new world technology where in we can't use cash anymore. A digital payment that you can use online, Buy and sell goods and everything that is valuable. It can be store of value, I'm sure we are on the same boat and all people will be rich.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 06:33:25 AM
For me, cryptos are very important; it helps me a lot in my daily life. In addition to the work I do outside, cryptocurrencies help me generate a sufficient income for my family every day. I hope the cryptocurrencies, as well as this forum, will last long so I can make a profit from cryptos.
Activity: 133
April 19, 2018, 06:19:32 AM
Crypto means is a digital money you can use as a mode of payments in some store and it is a stepping stone for some people like me to make future.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
April 19, 2018, 06:12:56 AM
For me crypto means some thing secret, encrypted ))
It's not a secret anymore, crypto is gaining popularity worldwide. But to understand word by word.
Crypto = secret
Currency = money
We do have different views about the meaning of it and mostly it will end up being described as money/digital cash.
Different point of views come into place when speaking of cryptocurrency. For me, crypto is a digital asset that used decentralized control. It is not controlled by a single administrator. Furthermore, I consider it as a true blessing and a breakthrough in the fast pacing digital world. It's convenient, easier to use in transactions and offers great  opportunities. Crypto is secured, profitable and inspired its users to go on with life no matter how hard the situations are and live with integrity. It blesses the life for those who believed and accepted it.
That's why cryptocurrencies are so popular due to the fact that there's no one that controls the network. There's no control for the supply and limit of a coin that started it out with bitcoin though there are some changes through premined coins. I'm glad that you are realizing that the transactions are convenient while others doesn't recognize and are even mad with it. I like the last sentence of your post and it's a real blessing for everyone that has believed on it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
April 19, 2018, 03:21:12 AM
Cryptocurrency is a promising digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. In short cryptocurrency is definition of the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 28
April 19, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

Crypto currency is definitely a huge step towards the future and advanced technologies. I believe that crypto-currencies are one of the stages of evolution. The world sees the need for cardinal changes in the established financial system. Banks should not control assets, transactions should be quick and with a low commission, people should manage their money themselves, and not through intermediaries. Crypto currency is designed to solve the main problems in this area. Not everyone understands their value now, but soon the time will come when digital coins will become a global means for payments.
Activity: 189
April 19, 2018, 03:06:41 AM
For me crypto is a secret currencies, that minimize the risk of holding bulky cash from one point to another, on the other way it's a free ticket to success.
Activity: 812
Merit: 11
April 19, 2018, 03:01:28 AM

Crypto mean for me is future currency. I am believe that cryptocurrency will be used as currency on internet. With wide spread internet connection around the world, people will need currency that accepted by anyone in this world and easy to convert on fiat.
Activity: 59
April 19, 2018, 02:55:13 AM
for me, crypto means opportunity. opportunity to learn and to earn profit.
Activity: 872
Merit: 120
April 19, 2018, 02:54:47 AM
Crypto means the way how I travel holding huge loads of money with the pockets empty.

Crypto means total financial responsibility and thus freedom.
Activity: 406
Merit: 110
April 19, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

Both. It's a fast buck and step into the future that will hopefully allow me to quit my job and travel the world.

I've made some investment that already paid off but nothing really life changing. I've since then increased my portfolio and am waiting for the big pump.
Activity: 126
April 19, 2018, 02:49:02 AM

Encryption means the future for me, and I make a profit by trading. If it's not encrypted then it means that I will lose some of my income, and encryption becomes a part of my life.
Activity: 154
April 19, 2018, 02:44:22 AM
For me crypto is an asset and it leads us to the brighter future. I think there are many good reasons on crypto that may attract to individuals.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
April 19, 2018, 02:31:16 AM
For me Crypto is the latest digital currency that is still evolving unto the future.. It involves value and futuristic system for daily life processess..use in different companies etc... It also holds promising value as its increases gradually to the future time.. Profitable ..
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 02:14:23 AM
For me crypto means some thing secret, encrypted ))
It's not a secret anymore, crypto is gaining popularity worldwide. But to understand word by word.
Crypto = secret
Currency = money
We do have different views about the meaning of it and mostly it will end up being described as money/digital cash.
Different point of views come into place when speaking of cryptocurrency. For me, crypto is a digital asset that used decentralized control. It is not controlled by a single administrator. Furthermore, I consider it as a true blessing and a breakthrough in the fast pacing digital world. It's convenient, easier to use in transactions and offers great  opportunities. Crypto is secured, profitable and inspired its users to go on with life no matter how hard the situations are and live with integrity. It blesses the life for those who believed and accepted it.
Activity: 168
April 19, 2018, 02:02:38 AM
For me, as good as the profits from crypto are, i really believe it's the currency of the future and that we're seeing some of its early stages right now. The future is what's important.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 02:00:17 AM
I think its step into future crytpo still its in early stage now lots of coins are coming and creaing huge profit . last year lots of ICO's are given good profit now not the same case . Even concept like DAICO are introducing . Even lots of blockchain platfrom like ADA, EOS , TRX coming to mainstream soon it will adopt the market . Lots of big companies trying to adopt blockchain technology . Even some countries planning to creat4e their own crypto currency .
Jump to: