Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 103. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 220
Merit: 10
April 25, 2018, 03:33:14 PM
Recently I have earned bit in ETH and converted to my local currency. Those are from mainly trading cryptos in EtherDelta which I've earned from bounties
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
April 25, 2018, 03:32:34 PM
crypto, is simply means cryptocurrency that is acceptable all over the world and it is an asset, which you can use to buy real estate and super car as the case may be. in the order way round it can be used for a daily living through trading on crypto-currency.
it takes a lot of capital to benefit from trading crypto to buy a luxury car and apartment. if I am a beginner this can to fulfill my own needs from trading profits alone is very lucky. because with this little capital I have, it is very difficult to get a big profit
Activity: 517
Merit: 119
April 25, 2018, 03:28:52 PM
this is definitely a step forward. just believe that crypto will become a new leap forward for the future of all mankind
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
April 25, 2018, 03:27:33 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I think I mostly go for the 2nd option, since it's not "a mean to a fast buck" to me.

I'm really fond of it, and I think it will make the world a better place, but I like making profit from alts too. Honestly, who doesn't?  Wink
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 03:23:50 PM
It make a lot of sense to me because this is the new direction which everyone want to invest their money into.
Activity: 263
April 25, 2018, 03:22:58 PM
for me crypto is a digital currency that gives a lot of positive impact for people around the world. because in the presence of crypto many people who already have better economic condition than before.
Activity: 196
April 25, 2018, 03:22:43 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto for me is a form of money in which needs to work it out and you can gain of it if you give work and chance to let him discover his abilities. It is also a digital money that can be able to transact anytime you want because it is already implemented for some reason. It is also soon to run the world with technology base.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 424
April 25, 2018, 03:22:42 PM
i hope that crypto will change my life. crypto will make me do rich i believe it. it is easy money according to me.
Activity: 1022
April 25, 2018, 03:16:44 PM
to work with the length on extent with the figure on extent as referring use with the point of objectives, as managing details of arrange to run of customs with personal strategy to work with the account.
Activity: 268
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 03:13:41 PM
In general, I really like to learn something new and believe in blocking technology, but also, I think this is a great opportunity to earn, because the market is just developing.
Activity: 179
April 25, 2018, 03:07:34 PM
For me, crypto is one of the means of the future. Given my crypto activity is one of the best places to invest. But do you think the same with my opinion
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
April 25, 2018, 03:04:29 PM
crypto is my livelihood i invest my time my money and my knowledge to earn for lifetime assets on crypto market
Activity: 238
April 25, 2018, 02:55:37 PM
crypto is a digital money that come from bitcoin and any other alt-coin and it can be converted to a real money at the end of the day, and again crypto can be trade and also invest for a short period of time and make a profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 18
April 25, 2018, 02:47:47 PM
crypto, is simply means cryptocurrency that is acceptable all over the world and it is an asset, which you can use to buy real estate and super car as the case may be. in the order way round it can be used for a daily living through trading on crypto-currency.
Activity: 574
Merit: 104
April 25, 2018, 02:47:12 PM
At first it was just a hobby, now I'm seriously studying trading. And it starts to work out for me. The industry of crypto is a new direction in the economy of mankind and I believe that it is simply necessary to understand this.
Same. Hobby first. And now trading, analytics, ICO adviser and more. Main work is hobby now  Grin  And alll new friend are from crypto. And it's great!
Activity: 406
April 25, 2018, 02:43:53 PM
At first it was just a hobby, now I'm seriously studying trading. And it starts to work out for me. The industry of crypto is a new direction in the economy of mankind and I believe that it is simply necessary to understand this.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 02:09:24 PM
I hope that this will change our life for the better. And a large amount of work can be done precisely by machines using new technologies. If a large part of the business goes online this will help the economy develop even faster. Of course, unemployment may occur, but people will have to change their qualifications. These are the realities of life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
April 25, 2018, 12:59:23 PM

I will not deceive anyone - crypto at the moment for me is primarily a means of earning. Although I have repeatedly used crypto currencies to pay for goods in Internet shops and I will say that it is very convenient, although more time-consuming than paying with a usual plastic card.
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 12:56:49 PM
or me is crypto the future. Like the internet, crypto will succeed. Ii think that this gives me the opportunity to benefit a little from an early entry and maybe get a better life through it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
April 25, 2018, 12:52:14 PM
Crypto is an opportunity to get extra money for future reference. It gives a big hope for everybody no matter who they are.
Jump to: