Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 32. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 21, 2018, 05:09:58 AM
I find crypto like the key to the bright future that we have to have because it is time to go on our development and crypto helps us in such doing.
Activity: 177
August 20, 2018, 07:17:39 AM
This is a very good and deep question.  In fact, to some extent the crypto currency for me is a hope for the transformation of the economy and the diminishing role of the state
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 07:15:49 AM
I figure the for what reason does crypto mean for me on the grounds that crypto has been served to numerous individuals in this task to think about the cash. Furthermore, I think crypto is the best For me it is an opportunity to make another money related framework in which individuals can truly depend on straightforwardness and can promptly split defilement, however in the event that today we can at present persuade our experts of this, yet do you know why regardless we don't get itpeoject when I has been joined the task.
Activity: 92
August 20, 2018, 04:24:14 AM
This is my future and the future of all participants. The cryptocurrency will change the world, and now it just takes time to wait patiently.
Activity: 41
August 20, 2018, 03:05:08 AM
Crypto is the tranquil unrest, the advancement of cash. It is a route for individuals to quit certain coercive frameworks without using savagery. It gives protection and security back to individuals. It enables them to be their own bank and control their own riches. Crypto implies a chnce for a superior future for ages to come. It implies the likelihood of a less coercive society later on.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 06:13:19 PM
I am very interested in crypto currency technologies. Crypto is an opportunity to escape from the control of the banks and generally speaking, crypto is future, which brings life better.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 06:19:12 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto is there to help  for those people who wants to invest,mange and gain profit.It opens our mind in the opportunities that we should take in order for us to have a better and successful life in the future. It gives as an idea how to plan our future because crypto is our future this is made for us to have a better way how to easily manage our money and to earn profit from it. In terms of investments you just need to have patience  and faith for you to reach your goal life. Planning to have a better future invest now in crypto and start to gain more money.
Activity: 51
August 19, 2018, 05:59:01 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
When I first started to contact crypto, I thought it would make me make money quickly. I regard it as a market that can make money. However, as time goes by, my understanding of crypto is getting deeper and deeper. The initial idea has changed. I feel the convenience that crypto brings to us, and I feel the benefits of the blockchain. Based on the original idea, crypto now allows me to see more of the future direction of humanity.
Activity: 55
August 19, 2018, 05:55:03 AM
for me, cryptocurrency means an opportunity to try yourself in something new, and also to earn. I really believe that our future will be used for cryptocurrency, and all will benefit from it. and the technology of blockchain will turn our economy and life as a whole. I will very much follow this Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 07:42:22 AM
I kept great hope in crypto, I made Crypto a place to make money, and made investments in crypto to improve my future.
I am sure that with long-term investing, I can welcome my future well and not lack financial. I hope my hope can be realized.
Activity: 49
August 18, 2018, 06:06:05 AM
For me ,crypto is an opportunity to make money that will change my future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
August 18, 2018, 06:04:41 AM

For me both of them. I'm closely following the tech innovation to see where they are conducting us.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 18, 2018, 05:57:57 AM
For me it is a step into the future. The future is exactly what I would like to see. I'm really glad I met her so early.
Activity: 70
August 18, 2018, 05:51:17 AM
Crypto has a future meaning for me. Crypto is a technology that can be used as a source of income that can greatly change my life to be better in financial terms.
Crypto is not only use as a source of income, it has a big part in our future, specially financial technology, many people and businesses in the world will soon use it to ease the transaction and helps their industry to grow more.
Activity: 30
August 18, 2018, 05:47:43 AM
Crypto is a new step in the future. With so many perfect technologies, it can change the world. I wish that this market would be welcomed by everyone.
Activity: 154
August 18, 2018, 05:43:07 AM
In my opinion crypto Is the first step of future because It is the wonderful technology which can change the world by it's payment system or you can called it digital future.
It is an opportunity given to those people who are suffering from financial crisis. With great knowledge about crypto this one gives chances to earn extra income and if by means of luck crypto can save from poverty. Crypto can be an asset to keep for emergency purposes. I am glad that I was able to know crypto and someday i will introduce this to my friends.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 18, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
Crypto is the currency of the future and also the investment assets of the future who are fit enough for the fighting. along with the development of crypto technology surely would also be a good thing to invest in crypto and withholding the results for some time in the future. probably not many know this but an obvious potential when crypto is going great then this will be a tremendous asset.
Activity: 33
August 18, 2018, 05:26:33 AM
With investors, it is a tool to earn much of money.
With community, it is new type of money which allow to create easier and more convenient transaction.
Activity: 110
August 18, 2018, 05:13:41 AM
there are some people to earn money faster by treding and many in countries that use the economy and future systems because crypto is a digital currency cryptographic code, which is used for direct contact with contacts without contact, passing through state intermediaries, banks, authorities . The transaction is based on a decentralized global network of Peer to peer users (P2P) that determines the value of currencies based on supply and demand.
Activity: 50
August 18, 2018, 04:57:48 AM
In my opinion crypto Is the first step of future because It is the wonderful technology which can change the world by it's payment system or you can called it digital future.
Pages:
Jump to: