Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 31. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 06:59:27 AM
For me crypto or crypto currency is a digital currency circulating in the internet, it can be use as transaction, payments and medium of exchange.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 06:24:15 AM
For me, this is a great opportunity to invest your finances in the right direction.
It is crypto-currencies in the future that will have good consequences for your deposit. Then you should try do some investment
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 05:01:31 AM
Cryptocurrencies to me mean an alternative to wealth and currency trading. That's why I spend all my free time working on passwords. I hope encryption can help me get rid of the current working and economic situation, and can think that encryption makes me more confident about my future life.
Activity: 42
August 23, 2018, 04:57:24 AM
Crypto is hope to me. Living an average life, crypto gave me the chance to experience living the rich life. Crypto gave me more profit than my regular day job. So crypto gives a meaningful life for me.
Activity: 148
August 23, 2018, 04:37:40 AM
Cryptographic forms of money are currently utilizing for more than some other monetary standards since it is multi utilitarian cash and the business exercises which were happens in US dollar and different monetary standards are presently bargain through online usable monetary standards like bitcoin and altcoin. the digital currency is a splendid look to the future, since all gets ready for the coming years are associated with this kind of income.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 04:21:35 AM
Both. In fact, I was attracted to the idea of earnings. But then, when I began to read a lot and study this direction, I came to the conclusion that the blockchain is really our future. This is a kind of a new stage in the development of our entire banking system, as well as international relations. I think the idea of blockchain is bright, but the fact that many people are now beginning to use it for selfish purposes is not good. But what to do, it always has been where a lot of the production of "profit", there are a lot of jackals "Scam". This is a kind of laws of nature, which operate even in the financial world.
Activity: 88
August 23, 2018, 03:26:34 AM
For me its way to me is a vocation on the grounds that as of now I could gain enormous cash by contributing a few tokens and furthermore by joining abundance battle which is signature and social however in signature you can procure huge ,so be compassionate in the event that you need to join any campaign.I recollect when my freinds revealed to me what is crypto and afterward I investigate it and be dynamic in this site,so now I as of now have salary in montly which is truly help me in my regular daily existence.
Activity: 224
August 21, 2018, 06:42:15 PM
for me, cryptocurrency represents huge opportunities in the future to make a profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
August 21, 2018, 06:40:43 PM
Crypto mean everything to me. I have discovered my place of refuge in the wake of putting for so long here in crypto. I don't consider it as an intend to make quick buck since winning here still requires some serious energy and diligent work. I think of it as a stage to the future since we are going to the ages where everything is handled through propel innovation for the accommodation of all.

I've found out that I relax when opening the crypto forum. I get into this atmosphere and forget about my problems in real life. That's a pleasant feeling! Perhaps, it's a kind of addiction, but I like it!
Activity: 77
August 21, 2018, 12:15:01 PM
btc is an investment objective for me. it is too early to use it as money. so I see it as an opportunity as many people. this may change over time. I don't know.
Activity: 268
August 21, 2018, 12:00:53 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Ever since I was able to earn a large profit here, I started considering crypto as one of the most important thing in my life. I can also see it as the future of our world's currency that's why I am investing more time with it. I know it would give me plenty of advantage in the future and I will continue supporting it no matter what happens.
Activity: 336
August 21, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
I think this is a big step for humanity in the future. This technology will change the world.
Activity: 166
August 21, 2018, 11:54:03 AM
I think we can consider both options here .Cryptocurrency is the future in various fields for human work,and for me it is a hobby that allows me to make money. But I do not depend entirely on the cryptocurrency, as I have a job and a salary I have enough, but for some major purposes I plan to earn invest in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 24
August 21, 2018, 11:53:39 AM
It is the future...
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
August 21, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
Crypto currency is a promising future and at the same time a way to profit. It is necessary to invest the future).This is a new way of life.
Activity: 40
August 21, 2018, 07:09:31 AM
Im twitter bounty hunter.
I have  found very good service  www.bountyreports.com for preparing weekly reports.
Join!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.44453295
https://youtu.be/rEGOPcGQIWA
Activity: 14
August 21, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
Crypto is a treasure and it's upon to us if we dig it. It also bring lot of opportunities. For me this mean to much because it changes the lives of everybody who participated on this crypto world. It is also important because I can earn out of it. This is my way to success.
Activity: 417
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 06:59:47 AM
In a large case, crypto means to be an investment. I think many people take cryptocurrency as an investment opportunity. And other thing comes second. In my opinion, cryptocurrency means both future and investment opportunity.
Activity: 308
August 21, 2018, 06:49:10 AM
It is a step into the future. It means an secondary income next to my studies. It a chance to make a good money and to be a part of a future from the moment of formation of revolutionary technology.
Activity: 170
August 21, 2018, 05:13:58 AM
Crypto forms of money are currently utilizing for more than some other monetary standards since it is multi useful cash and the business exercises which were happens in US dollar and different monetary standards are presently bargain through online usable monetary forms like bitcoin and altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: