Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 29. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 01:35:06 AM
It seems to me that the currency of crypto today is a great opportunity to participate in the development of society and to get additional income for yourself.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
Crypto is a tool for people who want to use digital currency for daily life and digital currency / crypto is also very safe because it is stored in the wallet online as well so we do not have to worry if you lose it because if you want to take it we must enter our private key in order to open it.
Activity: 107
August 24, 2018, 04:24:03 PM
 I like crypto because it gives us wisdom while doing it, I consider crypto as my job, and having a job that I can do wherever I want, I can stay in my house and have extra time with my family .
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 03:36:06 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me cryptos has always been a way for me to store my money and to make some money out of it too. It is a way where I can have complete control of my money and can make transactions no matter what time of the day or what day of the week it is. It is a step closer to financial freedom for me and I intend to take full advantage of that.
Activity: 30
August 24, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
I am very glad that I joined the crypto community. I have new goals and ambitions that I can achieve. I consider crypto a means for both rapid growth and a path to the bright future of wealth and prosperity. I want to wish this to everyone on the forum.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
August 24, 2018, 10:03:30 AM
Crypto means everything for me. I am passionate about crypto and I believe it will replace fiat relationsheep in future.
I am crypto adopter and believe that crypto will become something more than now
Activity: 228
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 09:59:20 AM
it's really simple, crypto gives me opportunities! lot's of opportunities that help through this kind of life, though it is quite risky but I'm setting aside those negative thing and continue to do what is better to earn in this kind of field.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 24, 2018, 09:16:30 AM
To me, crypto is both the future and a means to fast buck...

It will always be risky to consider crypto as easy money. You should understand that if price rises after you bought - maybe this coin become popular, and it may not become popular thanks to marketing only. I mean coin can be great and you will be one of those people who sell low. So be careful with such attitude
Activity: 364
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 24, 2018, 08:55:58 AM
Encryption help me earn income in the past though this is just a job done. But the income is pretty good. I would probably leave the main job for the password.
Activity: 59
August 24, 2018, 08:54:27 AM
In plain and simple word, crypto means the future to me. In future the demand and use of crypto currency will be in huge number. If we can practice with crypto now, our future will be easier.
Activity: 14
August 24, 2018, 08:53:48 AM
They are digital payment methods which operates instead of the strength of banking and financing now.
Activity: 14
August 24, 2018, 08:16:39 AM
Crypto means much to me because I think that it is the best way to entertain yourself and to earn good money. Like I have already said, this is the best way to earn and everyone can do this
right I agree, it can also be useful for many people. to make money and needs in the market, because many people buy and sell coins in crypto to make a profit. So I think Crypto means a lot to me, especially Crypto also has good potential.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 07:40:09 AM
I see crypto as a new world, a way to change the world. A way to improve how everything is done. I believe crypto can help bring financial freedom as well as improve various sectors.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 07:33:05 AM
For me the crypto is an implementation of desires. But first of all work, I am Bountyhunter.
Generally speaking, it very much stimulates imagination.
Activity: 340
August 24, 2018, 07:30:36 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto means a oppprtunity that we must grab and don't just ignore. Opportunity came into us only once so better to grab it. Aside from it, it is also a future. A future that is needed a patiently waiting to become exciting yet worth it. Maybe crypto is not that good as this time but I am pretty sure that it will be back at peak price.
Activity: 293
August 24, 2018, 07:26:59 AM
Crypto means much to me because I think that it is the best way to entertain yourself and to earn good money. Like I have already said, this is the best way to earn and everyone can do this
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
August 24, 2018, 07:24:36 AM
In my opinion, crypto is an asset that has considerable benefits and is a future technology that is currently developing in the world. I have confidence that in the future cryptocurrency will become a medium of exchange or even a payment instrument commonly used by the world community.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 07:22:18 AM
In a simple word, Crypto means the future to me and I am pretty sure my future will be bright with crypto.
Activity: 446
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 24, 2018, 07:13:48 AM
I love new technologies and cryptocurrency. But for me, first of all, cryptocurrency is a way to make money.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 07:05:31 AM
Crypto means a new era, a new dimension, a new hope for future to me. It means the technology based future to me.
Pages:
Jump to: