Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 27. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 295
Merit: 0
August 26, 2018, 03:02:31 PM
Crypto means to me the future of community transactions and payments, and also a good chance to become a holder of huge projects at the start of their campaign
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 26, 2018, 02:54:44 PM
For me crypto is a good investment method and a great technology for our days and for the future also. I believe great projects will come from crypto
Activity: 167
Merit: 2
August 26, 2018, 02:51:53 PM
the meaning of cryiptocurrency for me is. make my economic life better than before. Even without having to leave the house, I can also benefit. and very useful especially the presence of cryiptocurrency in an increasingly sophisticated era
Activity: 294
August 26, 2018, 02:48:06 PM
I think that crypto means much to me and I am sure that for many traders, this is the best way to earn money, to my mind, this is the best to earn a living today
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
August 26, 2018, 02:46:46 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
I know the potential of this technology, how it means to finance of world wide.
but in the end, people just want to get money from the market and get out. leave behind a collapsing market and don't care about consequences.
might take a very long time for it to recover and gain back trust.
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 01:01:21 PM
crypto is a great way to earn money. I have been looking for similar ways to earn income for a long time, and I am very glad I can enter the world of crypto currencies. I hope that the crypto currency will conquer the whole world.
Activity: 92
August 26, 2018, 12:56:15 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

I don't agree with your post. not only people who are afraid, who sell at this time. there are still people who sell their bitcoin, and they are looking for income from that sale. what they do is do daily trading. Is it including stupid people, who do daily trading ...? I don't think so. because by trading daily, they can benefit. and I think daily trading today is the right solution to find income. don't be too arrogant in cryptocurrency, because all no one knows what will happen in the future. and everyone has their own strategy to earn income.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 12:43:08 PM
For me, the crypto world is the union of many opportunities, it is an opportunity to invest in a promising market, the opportunity to be members of the community and to be aware of new technologies.
Activity: 658
August 26, 2018, 12:37:32 PM
For me crypto is the future and everything for me because i got money from crypto, all i do is trading everytime. I don't do regular job in real life because salary in my country so cheap. That's the reason why crypto is main income.
Activity: 115
August 26, 2018, 12:33:36 PM
With me, Cryptocurrencies is a way to invest and make money. Invest to crypto for long term and join bounty program to make money.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
August 26, 2018, 12:32:00 PM
For me, crypto is a kind of alternative investment that can bring great profits. I believe that demand for projects based on blockchain will rise and along with this the price of tokens of these projects will rise too.
Cryptocurrency in the future will take a leading position in terms of the payment system. And Fiat can't stop it. All transactions will be carried out through the cryptocurrency, and all that will be seen in the usual payment system is the conversion of coins from Fiat to cryptocurrency and back.
Activity: 99
August 26, 2018, 12:29:39 PM
For me crypto it is future. Now i am every day invest money in crypto. my favorite crypto is eth.
Activity: 124
August 26, 2018, 12:15:37 PM
Of course this is a secure future for me and my needs, I fully believe in the future of cryptocurrency.I am glad that there was a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 69
August 26, 2018, 11:12:13 AM
It is the technology where many parties and people in this world believe in this technology and unity for bigger projects in ICOs. Crypto means a good and simple manner for investment. This is what makes this world will become perfect and advanced.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
August 26, 2018, 09:01:00 AM
For me it is an opportunity to change my life. To improve my financial condition. And a huge step forward Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Merit: 109
August 26, 2018, 08:58:41 AM
Digital money mean for me is OPPORTUNITY. The oppotunity of winning cash by contributing your cash and by holding it for couple of years any place you are even what is your age , nationalities or everything crypto is available to encourage you and to change your life.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
August 26, 2018, 08:56:29 AM
I'm really excited with the idea and technology of cryptocurrencies and I really believe that it can change the world to better one.
Activity: 154
August 26, 2018, 08:50:40 AM
I think crypto is very useful for me, crypto is not only a new technology but also to get big profits. Crypto can change my life and you if persevered patiently. Crypto will not die, it will continue to grow, but sometimes it will also experience a drastic price decline.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
August 26, 2018, 08:47:20 AM
I personally believe that crypto is a crypto that has made me feel good in my daily life and that I am investing in boring everyday life.
Of course, it is also true that the current market is not good and that the number of people crying for buying crypto is increasing.
However, we still think that crypto is healthy and will help us in the future in our everyday life.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 08:42:11 AM
Besides the fact that the cryptocurrency allows me to earn well, I really like to feel involved in the technology of the future and take part in its development by investing in it.
Pages:
Jump to: