Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 34. (Read 9702 times)

copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 16, 2018, 04:24:20 PM
Crypto is a new sphere, which opened the possibility for a very large number of people to earn money with their mind. I know a lot of people who became very rich because they guessed to invest in crypto currency 5 years ago!
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
August 15, 2018, 07:15:54 PM
Crypto is a fantastic opportunity to improve my life which i have no before. So i try to learn more about crypto market and blockchain to understand how i can get benefit from it.
Activity: 132
August 15, 2018, 04:22:04 PM
At present it is very difficult to talk about rapid growth, but when I started dealing with crypto-currencies I did not expect fast enrichment. Rather, it is an investment in the future, because these are new technologies that will surely find their place in life
copper member
Activity: 83
August 15, 2018, 04:17:51 PM
For me, crypto is a new technology that has changed the financial world and will soon change it even more! For many, crypto has become very good money!
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
August 15, 2018, 02:21:36 PM
For me it was a great discovery. When I realized for what purposes blockchain technology can be used, I realized that this is the future. In addition, it brings a good monthly income.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 07:19:07 AM
Crypton is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets. Cryptocurrency is to invest in the future. I believe that in the future, the world will no longer need cash, and it will be settled with all identities or figures, so we cannot miss it. Regardless of how it is currently, we are optimistic about the long-term development. Crypto gives me an extra job an extra and money. Crypto is a helpful tool that is proven to have helped a lot of people both investors and bitcointalk user. In another words, crypto has been a savior for me in terms of my financial problems as well as emergency expenses. It's really a big help for me and of course, it has also changed my life for good.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 07:15:14 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me, crypto is another way of increasing my monthly venue. It, a nice way of earning something besides my day to day job.
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
August 15, 2018, 07:10:01 AM
Its an investment for a future which will be very usefull in future where blockchain technology is really uses in real cases. It will help product life cycle, storing data and it will became a new way of database.
Activity: 280
"WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN"
August 15, 2018, 07:05:51 AM
I recognise crypto like the chance to our bright future which could make our lifes much better and make all people much more smarter and far-sighted.
Activity: 417
August 15, 2018, 06:52:14 AM
One and foremost purpose of my invewtment in cryptocurrency is earn money, if not fast buck. It is okay if the market gives me fast buck. But I am not crazy about it. I wish the market may not crash. But it should go stable and strong.
Activity: 29
August 15, 2018, 06:46:56 AM
Crypto can help a lot of people. And make the world better and more honest
Activity: 27
August 15, 2018, 06:38:45 AM
Cryptocurrencies - the future, I believe, in 10 years the global crypto currency will be born
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 15, 2018, 06:25:21 AM
for me crypto is an asset, more like gold, but the level of crypto movement is much faster, and crypto is a future financial solution
D C
Activity: 55
August 15, 2018, 06:20:39 AM
For me, Crypto is mainly Hope. I am not living in dreams to get millions out of it but it would be very nice if I could have some steady side income. So far it has not been working out for me - entered at the end of 2017:(.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
August 15, 2018, 06:19:04 AM
For me, thanks to the password I have more income, in my opinion should not be too afraid, the market will grow again if you have enough patience do not care about time, the rich from the market Encryption will not be far off
Activity: 69
August 15, 2018, 05:37:45 AM
Many efforts being exerted in order to earn money for living and that was cash form of money,  that we're having after that physical work. Now with crypto the idea was diverted into digital currency  which was now an opportunity  for everyone to benefit from its potential income which  could give us profits.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
August 14, 2018, 05:06:54 PM
Inexperienced investors eventually withdraw from the market crypto-currency - people are becoming more aware of the world of blockchain. One of the main missions for crypto-currencies is to ensure complete anonymity of transactions. On the one hand, regulation is good, because investors are confident in their money, but on the other hand, some experts believe that regulating digital money in countries can harm in the long term.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 14, 2018, 04:47:43 PM
Cryptocurrency is undeniably one of the greatest breakthroughs that man has ever made. If used accordingly, it can definitely improve any existing economic issues or poverty related concern. I see the future, when thinking about cryptocurrencies, a good alternative to fiat money.
Activity: 196
August 14, 2018, 04:44:36 PM
Crypto is an opportunity for many people to make money it a helper to my life , i see the future is very bright for crypto because it will be widely spread
Activity: 434
August 14, 2018, 04:31:02 PM
At the moment, crypto currency for me is primarily a possibility of earning. Sometimes I exchange payments with friends, but it's probably a fashion statement.
Pages:
Jump to: