Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 30. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 07:02:03 AM
To me, crypto is both the future and a means to fast buck. There are some coins I just hold for future but then again, I at times buy a coin just to sell it off in a few days time thereby making few bucks. Crypto however have a greater future than what we see now
Activity: 77
August 24, 2018, 06:42:42 AM
I think crypto is the other name of future. In future the need of crypto will be so great that we cannot even imagine. So it means the bright future for me.
Activity: 104
August 24, 2018, 06:04:55 AM
Crypto mins digital currency,New-season currency
Where everyone earns many opportunities to earn from And employ unemployed,And trust a little too much luck. Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 05:59:35 AM
I believe that the crypto market provides an amazing world of new, promising and useful future technologies for society that are important for every sphere of our society.
Activity: 275
August 24, 2018, 05:55:30 AM
For me, crypto is the future. I believe in his offensive. I believe that crypto will replace the finances that control the banks to date.
Activity: 434
Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data
August 24, 2018, 05:48:02 AM
Crypto means to me is new way of earning and paying things online that could really help other people that are far away from each other that's why it is really more better to use than paying other transactions hand in hand. That's why it is really popular now to other people just like me that get interested to much to this Crypto.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 05:43:38 AM
Crypto has the opportunity to become a tool in advancing transaction technology in the future. Although currently many parties still do not approve and accept it. But it cannot be denied that crypto has become a tool in advancing the level of the world economy. Where he has succeeded in providing opportunities for the world community to earn a decent income to improve their level of life by earning money in a fast time, and a large amount. So they can allocate it to various other interests in order to get active income, such as creating a business.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
August 24, 2018, 05:37:42 AM
Crypto means to me is helping the people who are looking for good job and they can earn money here in crypto by joining in different bounties, crypto can give a good future in every people who want to join in crypto currency.
Activity: 266
August 24, 2018, 05:31:38 AM
Crypto currency is the future. Every year more and more people will learn about this earnings. For me, it is a hobby, extra income. A lot of useful information.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 05:24:50 AM
I think that after eight months of falling prices should not talk about cryptocurrency as a quick way to make money. So that leaves the technology. For me, cryptocurrency is the door to the future. I hope many people will soon begin to consider the same and will use the technology that gives us cryptocurrency.
Activity: 61
August 24, 2018, 05:08:48 AM
Of course Crypto is also a tool that I use in gambling.Cryptocurrencies need people who want to earn quickly.
Activity: 81
August 24, 2018, 03:46:31 AM
Of course cryptocurrency, first of all, is an opportunity to get additional money.
Activity: 85
August 24, 2018, 03:46:22 AM
I don't know i'm just hoping to get some bucks to pass by and after that rethink about life again or maybe this is the future for me
Activity: 532
August 24, 2018, 03:41:36 AM
Crypto will be useful and meaningful for everyone. This will be one of the assets for future investment. do not even cover the possibility in future of crypto is going to be the future of payment systems. most likely this will occur because of the growing number of existing support will certainly be able to make crypto for the better.
Activity: 54
August 24, 2018, 03:32:21 AM
Cryptocurrency is a promising digital asset . Because all plans for the coming years are connected with this type of earnings, the cryptocurrency gives great opportunities for financial growth. I think that many people will agree with me.  Buy and sell goods and everything that is valuable. It can be store of value, I'm sure we are on the same boat and all people will be rich ...  Grin
Activity: 27
August 24, 2018, 03:25:14 AM
For me, encryption is a job, an investment, I earn profits by investing in cryptocurrencies, changing the quality of my life, encryption is also changing our investment and trading, and cryptocurrency is the future investment in virtual currency. , it is being accepted by more and more people
Activity: 21
August 24, 2018, 03:12:20 AM
Crypto currency is a real opportunity to make the economy more efficient
Activity: 22
August 24, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Crypto currency is a real opportunity to make the economy more efficient
Activity: 210
August 23, 2018, 08:31:08 AM
Crypto means digital money a blessing for those who don't have job and make this as a great source of invetment because they make this as there job.
Activity: 138
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 08:27:46 AM
I interpret crypto currencies as a means to change my life for the better. When I first became acquainted with crypto currency, I immediately hoped to get big profits through crypto currency. I'm sure crypto currencies will help me change my economic situation for the better. I am sure that my dream can be realized more quickly if I make crypto currency as my side job. Indeed the condition of crypto currencies is being critical but crypto currencies are still meaningful to me. I mean crypto currencies are like meeting broken glass in the mud so I am sure of the future of this crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: