Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 38. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 02:15:22 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me it is a real perspective step into the future, more over, into the nearest future - the cryptocurrency came to our lifes and the interest of the society is rising all the time. It is a pity that the market is going on through the unavoidable process - scammers, extremely creative people, it is clear. Hope some day this situation will be regulated somehow and new technologies like Blockchain and digital money, cryptocurrencies will thoroughly enter our daily life, and some day we will be able to evaluate all the advantages.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 02:08:07 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is first and foremost making money, and in the second place this knowledge of something new
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
August 10, 2018, 01:53:24 PM
For me crypto is a second job or sideline. Crypto is a popular innovation in finance. I spent part time on crypto because I was sure of the benefits I could get.

We are in the same boat mate. Since my first venture in the cryptocurrency market and in everything cryptocurrency-related, I have treated all my gains and earnings like extra money coming from a part time job. It has been very helpful to me to provide extra income to answer for my needs and my family's as well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 01:47:19 PM
Crypto is a digital currency that is very good for helping one's economic growth to be better than before. and provide opportunities for the poor to become millionaires in the future ..
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 01:42:37 PM
In my opinion, this crypto currency is my helper when my economic situation is deteriorating. When I was down, crypto currencies came with a history of benefit for most people. Therefore I became more enthusiastic about joining crypto currencies. I am sure that this crypto currency can provide me with many benefits in the future if I am patient and diligent in running this business. I proved it and now I can feel the benefits a little now. I would rather assess that crypto currency is more to the future, a business that will never run out. I hope this crypto currency will give me a guarantee for the future with a regular and fantastic income.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:33:19 PM
Crypto is my future, which will make my life and economy better. at this time there is no result, but I will still believe it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 01:27:56 PM
For me the crypto world is a new opportunity. I think that crypto technologies have a good future, so this is an opportunity to get extra income.
Activity: 103
August 10, 2018, 01:24:58 PM
For me, the crypto currency is freedom from the banking system. The ability to freely manage your money, transfer whom I want. And this is an opportunity to get rich.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 10, 2018, 01:14:16 PM
Crypto this is a new and interesting work! This is the ability to have a lot of money so that no one would know about it! This is a bank, it's new technologies and new opportunities!
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 10, 2018, 12:36:30 PM
I think Crypto is a financial solution in the future, which can be used by a company or a country, and may even replace fiat money, but it still takes a very long time to achieve that.
Activity: 238
August 10, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
It is where I invest my spare cash. I have earned a lot since entering the market.
Agreed. Cryptocurrency is a great place for free money. Especially since there are options that do not give too much income, but interest is still better than in banks.
Activity: 100
August 10, 2018, 10:46:23 AM
Bitcoin was the first Crypto or Cryptocurrency. and is still the biggest. All of them have the same basic underpinnings: they use a "blockchain", a shared public record of transactions..to create and track a new type of digital token one that can only be made and shared according to the agreed-upon rules of the network, whatever they may be. but the flourishing ecosystem has proven a huge amount of variation on top of that. some cryptocurrencies, such us Litecoin or Dogecoin, fulfill the same purpose as bitcoin -building a new digital currency- with tweaks to some of the details (making transactions faster, for instance, or ensuring a basic level of inflation). And whether this is the end of 'real' money.
Activity: 112
August 10, 2018, 10:13:31 AM
It is where I invest my spare cash. I have earned a lot since entering the market.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
August 10, 2018, 10:11:14 AM
Cryptos somehow serves as our currency in terms of transaction on the market that is supported by blockchain. I think more people are currently using cryptocurrency for trading, investment and business. But if we will look at the simple usage of crpyto it is basically used in transaction on the market where it could provide secured and faster transaction for people specifically on trading and having an investments.
Activity: 70
August 10, 2018, 10:02:13 AM
I consider cryptographic forms of money as an innovation something other than any cash making development. It is an innovation that connections individuals worldwide as far as making it an all inclusive money. I don't generally think of it as a strategy for profiting in light of the fact that as a general rule it isn't so natural to pick up from it as prove by what number of lost their speculations so effortlessly. We require more abilities in managing it or we will flop at last.
Activity: 324
August 10, 2018, 05:39:21 AM
Crypto means much to me because I earn a living with its help now and can't imagine what else can bring such profit today. I take part in ICOs and was lucky to find only realiable bounties
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
August 10, 2018, 05:37:31 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

First of all, I am sure that bitcoin or other cryptocurrency will be the future currency.
And now, cryptocurrency can make good money, so why not take your time to join this very profitable crypto world.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

For me crypto is the best investment at the moment, for example, now I have a balance of 500 dollars, which I didn't expect, exceeding my expectations. In the future, I hope crypto is better and more stable in price, because it is good.
Activity: 364
August 09, 2018, 05:54:57 PM
I think that both means to me . I make some quick profits but not too big . also I have hopes in long term with a good amount
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
August 09, 2018, 04:59:35 PM
Cryptocurrency is economic saviour for me. It is secure my future. Basically cryptocurrency is a virtual currency and it can convert into fiat currency, because of this it help in my daily life requirements. Crypto is one kind of bank for me. In which i can save my earnings and also transfer it from one place to another with more safe then bank and with out interruption of any third party. Cryptocurrency is basically a Internet money for me which i used for online shopping.
Pages:
Jump to: