Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 40. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 11:10:35 AM
For me crypto is futures digital currency money. It gives benifits to all those in need. Just do simple task you can earn crypto tokens.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 11:01:13 AM
It is definitely closer to step into the future.

Just look around and see how many doors are getting opened.

Smart contracts, 0.5-second block production, various DApps, and for sure we can't forget about profits. It is a mix of everything.

In terms of innovation, you can look at CORL.

CORL is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.
Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 11:00:14 AM
the cryptocurrency market has a huge potential and I'm not going to leave it.for me, cryptocurrency is a means of rapid growth and a step into the future.
Activity: 68
August 09, 2018, 10:57:47 AM
Crypto means the future for me. I invested here for the future where i can make good profit and become financially efficient.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 10:53:50 AM
In my opinion, crypto has it means alot to me. For it gives me a sideline of works to gain something. It means a lot for me for it is the futures technology and world it changes the way of money into digital aspects. It will dominated the whole wide world. It means alot to know in advance so that you are prepared and activley know what will gonna happen.
Activity: 127
August 09, 2018, 05:36:44 AM
Encryption means to me a very simple way to earn money. It is also a very powerful new technology for me. I think encryption is a huge energy to change the world. Encryption will slowly rise. Future encryption will be widely used in our daily lives.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 05:09:04 AM
Crypto is the new world order and will be a revolution in the future. Blockchain technology will be used all over the world and will definitely make people's life more easy. Crypto is helping a lot of people that includes me, i am happy earning thru this wonderful bounty program which i will continue to do until i achieve financial freedom.
As for me, crypto is big help for my financial activity and really help me out of my debt, so crypto is really mean a lot for me its a kind of extra up to full source of my financial needs and because its a product of blockchain technology crypto will conquer the monetary system globally in the near future.

Crypto gives us an excellent chance to get out of debt and fix mistakes. I do not know how long this will last, but I want to make the most of it.
Activity: 27
August 09, 2018, 04:25:30 AM
I just see it as an investment option. May be another payment option if the seller specifically demands for it.
Activity: 26
August 09, 2018, 04:17:52 AM
It has become a part of my life but I see it as an inspiration. I am inspired by how much impact it has on people.
Activity: 110
August 09, 2018, 04:14:18 AM
For me crypto means to me is helping people to earn money with out money invest through joining airdrops and also for the future crypto is become a popular to the communities because of the people who believe in crypto trust in crypto world.

Crypto  is a one way to make a better future for my family.   Cryptocurrency it give us hope to those average people striving to be successful specially in financial aspect. It also help to change the view of life.
Activity: 340
Merit: 13
August 09, 2018, 04:11:46 AM
Cryptocurrency are the one for me that can use in any transactions with the use of blockchain. Yes there are still many kinds of project here in crypto but the main thing is it uses different currency. And with the help of it, we can do any transactions online  without third party involved.
Activity: 24
August 09, 2018, 04:07:03 AM
Cryptocurrency is a new step in my life and my family. Finances are getting better, life is more comfortable.
Activity: 55
August 09, 2018, 04:05:47 AM
We all have different meanings and views for crypto currency, but for me it has the same aspects and it is being described as money. The future digital currency that we can rely on.
Activity: 286
Merit: 3
August 09, 2018, 03:58:39 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
To me, crypto is a medium through which one can earn some great earnings and learn a lot about these investments. In my case, I have chosen 3 coins and I’m completely satisfied with them. These are: PRG, XRP and EOS.

Yes no doubt that cryptos are providing opportunities to people to make money from there, but that is not the actually reason for which the coins are created, for example bitcoin is created as currency which we can mostly use for online shopping etc, but currently most of the people are using bitcoin for trading and investment purposes.
Activity: 67
August 09, 2018, 12:39:09 AM
with this technology, we can be more and more advanced. Crypto is able to change the future of humans and they can take advantage of the opportunities that exist in crypto. Crypto has many ways to get results. With crypto, many people are helped financially.
Activity: 28
August 09, 2018, 12:32:19 AM
Crypto is the money of the future , which is worth investing in now .
I think that it's worth the investment.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 12:30:54 AM
Crypto is the new world order and will be a revolution in the future. Blockchain technology will be used all over the world and will definitely make people's life more easy. Crypto is helping a lot of people that includes me, i am happy earning thru this wonderful bounty program which i will continue to do until i achieve financial freedom.
As for me, crypto is big help for my financial activity and really help me out of my debt, so crypto is really mean a lot for me its a kind of extra up to full source of my financial needs and because its a product of blockchain technology crypto will conquer the monetary system globally in the near future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
August 09, 2018, 12:23:02 AM
for me crypto is the future, maybe if we fix some aspects of crypto it can be used as an exchange rate that can replace credit cards and the like, you imagine we no longer need to carry a wallet with just a cellphone we can watch whatever we want not there is more money at risk with theft
Activity: 156
August 09, 2018, 12:18:18 AM
Cryptocurrency is a decentralized digital currency and is managed by a peer-to-peer technology network. Crypto is a tool in the improvement associated with financial, both economic growth of a person nor as a complement to the existing deficiencies in conventional money. Financially, the economic needs of our family have been fully assisted by it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 12:08:14 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto is our steping stone to have a brighter future it will help us to gain income for us to be benifited to the future. Cryptocurrency is a digital currency which you invest and earn money but it does not mean that  in crypto in just short term of time you will become rich. It go into step by step process and specially you need to wait and it requires a lot of patience and faith for you to earn. The best way to earn is not tommorow or even to another day the best way to earn and invest is right now.
Pages:
Jump to: