Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 39. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:47:05 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

for me crypto is a future currency that can change one's life so it's better to be easier to use in any case
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
As for me, this is the best way to earn money and get some adrenaline as certain risks are involved in the crypto trading. I think that crypto means really much to me as for many other traders
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
August 09, 2018, 04:31:14 PM
Cryptocurrency mean more than money and profit,  cryptocurrency is about freedom, having an alternative to fiat that is operated on secrecy and control.  It feels liberating to have control of your own money. And on top of all the good things about cryptocurrency is decentralisation which means cryptocurrency is hand of many,  it will never go away!
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
August 09, 2018, 04:22:13 PM
Crypto means a lot to me
Crypto is a way or means through which I know what is going on in the world around me.
Its a platform in which it educate and enlighten me more about development.
Activity: 168
August 09, 2018, 03:48:08 PM
You have a wonderful day today, my friend, because you found out about . It will change your life in the best way! Interesting project. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 09, 2018, 03:44:51 PM
Crypto is a sphere where so many people have become very rich because they are in the right place at the right time! I think that Crypto will evolve and in the future it will change the financial sphere all over the world.
Activity: 280
August 09, 2018, 01:36:41 PM
For me blockchian is a future technology and heart of it would be cryptocurrency. The beauty of the technology itself is public. Without the currency it is nothing..

Many organizations are adapting the technology and accepting the currency.
Crypto Currency is not just for investments or making us rich.. That will be a currency which will be a need in day to day life
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
August 09, 2018, 01:28:19 PM
Crypto is my future. I believe am going to make it in life through crypto. I also love the blockchain technology and how it is revolutionizing the world
Activity: 116
August 09, 2018, 01:23:57 PM
Crypto can change the world, and for me it's a good way to earn more.
Activity: 95
August 09, 2018, 01:05:00 PM
Of course i would like to earn something, but anyway i truly believe in this technology and i am sure it has great potential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 01:04:16 PM
for me crypto is a means to get additional income through a bounty campaign. the results obtained are greater than the income from my permanent work. Crypto is my future, which brings life better.
Activity: 266
August 09, 2018, 01:03:21 PM
for me.
The meaning of the crypto currency is a business that can be rich.
It is also necessary to promote the project for many token receipts and to sell the market.
so before entering the crypto currency you should accept what your money will be because it can grow or lose.
Activity: 119
August 09, 2018, 12:57:48 PM
Cryptocurrency is a good way to make money. Thanks to the crypto currency, I get a good income .
Activity: 133
August 09, 2018, 12:32:27 PM
Crypto is a way to distance ourselves from the corrupt banking system.  They can freeze any account at will and take unfair fees off us for no reason.
Activity: 546
August 09, 2018, 12:30:58 PM
Crypto currency for many people is just a way to make money, but I will not hide this fact, that for me it is also a way of earning, but I also enjoy programming and I am very interested in crypto currency technologies
Activity: 84
August 09, 2018, 12:26:30 PM
Crypto is a kind investment to me, it is a business. Cos since I av join crypto it has been fulfilling my wish in terms of making money in which my daily job can not offer me
Activity: 82
August 09, 2018, 11:36:45 AM
Crypto means a lot to me and crypto is an opportunity to escape from the control of the banks and government and I believe that financial system should manage by the community not the owner of any influential banks. You know we are here with this kind of new financial system and to those know about this your very lucky because you are ahead to anybody that didn't know about this. Wink
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 11:23:45 AM
cripto for me can make money from this just need to follow the signature to finish and get the token that has been set and sell it according to market price and the money can buy for kitchen needs
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
August 09, 2018, 11:17:06 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

I'd say both, it does help me to make a quick buck and I think it's a revolution of the 21st century so I think current price for all the good coin is cheap but once all countries starts to regulate the crypto currency then it will be more than it is now so I always buy little amount of crypto currency with the spare money I have and holding it for the future thinking maybe it will make me rich one day  Grin Tongue
Activity: 80
August 09, 2018, 11:12:37 AM
With crypto, we can make money in large quantities and in a short time. That way we can have the money to meet the needs of life both in the long term and in the short term, depending on how you allocate it. Crypto helps us to be able to do business with investments in the long term and short term, by looking at the capabilities of each coin. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: