Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 37. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 303
Merit: 10
August 12, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
My view of crypto is a valuable asset of the future, if we fight now it will produce more in the future. some people don't know the steps of Bitcoin, ETH, LTC from the beginning to the present. they also experienced bitterness, fell up, almost gave up. but because hope together and built together with shared dreams finally become something of value.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:49:18 AM
Digital money is a stage to the future and gave numerous employments to numerous individuals. This has likewise made a greater number of tycoons than some other market. Anyway I surmise that the full acknowledgment of what digital currency presently can't seem to be met the same number of individuals is regarding it as a product restricted to what it is utilized to by a cash to be utilized as a need. If it somehow managed to be utilized that why then I trust that costs of numerous crypto will be more steady much like fiat.
Activity: 355
Merit: 102
August 12, 2018, 01:09:31 AM
cryptocurrency for me now is a future asset where we can benefit from the increase. indeed the risk here is big enough to be able to be brave in taking risks we must be prepared with any circumstances
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 12, 2018, 01:06:01 AM
Crypto is a method of generating additional income, a way of rapid enrichment and a new trade area. I want to continue to earn money through crypto money trading as a chance door for my and my family's economic future.
It helps me make some money if I need to. Many people are in this place because of the technology in crypto.
Activity: 98
August 12, 2018, 12:44:44 AM
Crypto market is the place to realize my dream. I have made a lot of money since entering the market, even though I started from zero.
Activity: 82
August 12, 2018, 12:36:03 AM
As I would like to think cryptographic money resembles another world that I advance in. It has part of expectation and confidence that can convey us to change our future and fortune. Im only 1 year here in crypto I thought I knew everything except for I wasn't right step by step I met new individuals and new learning from them and im astonish crypto is gigantic as far as potential its like a cross breed of web you can discover progressively when your burrowing data and on the off chance that you discovered new one youll simply going to be flabbergasted. I trust crypto will proceed to develop and utilized for the better not to most noticeably bad.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 12:27:11 PM
Crypto is a method of generating additional income, a way of rapid enrichment and a new trade area. I want to continue to earn money through crypto money trading as a chance door for my and my family's economic future.
Activity: 56
August 11, 2018, 08:59:05 AM
Crypto means the future to me. It means being rich, efficient and stable. The practice to enter the digital era is started from here.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 08:30:21 AM
For me crypto is a second job or sideline. Crypto is a popular innovation in finance. I spent part time on crypto because I was sure of the benefits I could get.
I think for me bitcoin is very precious thing which can able help you to have better life. I also agree that bitcoin also means a alternative job which help you to gain and make extra income. In addition, bitcoin is very precious thing simply because you can become rich once you have a lot of bitcoin and I think because of bitcoin I could become rich in the near future.
Activity: 60
August 11, 2018, 08:29:16 AM
For me, this is a place where I can make good money. Blockchain is a very huge step forward for all people.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2018, 08:28:25 AM
The crypto market helped me find the main source of income today.
Currently, this market is primitive, so this investment and market is quite reasonable.
Moreover, this field is very potential in the future and that is also my main source of investment.

For me, the cryptocurrency is the additional source of getting money but it is also a great fun. I really love crypto. When I started dealing with Bitcoin  I did not take it seriously. Now, I have changed my mind!  Cool
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
The Organic Growth Token
August 11, 2018, 07:52:36 AM
I personally crypto can meet the needs and can help the family economy because crypto we can invest for profit because with the crypto we can change the lives of many people Smiley

Before, when Im not starting to explore about the crypto world I thought it is all about scam, but when I try to explore crypto and try to study what is this all about, I realized that its all about investing money for you to earn money. When I heard or read about crypto the first thing comes in my mind is money and how profit it was.
Activity: 143
August 11, 2018, 07:47:54 AM
The crypto market helped me find the main source of income today.
Currently, this market is primitive, so this investment and market is quite reasonable.
Moreover, this field is very potential in the future and that is also my main source of investment.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
August 11, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Both fast buck and step into the future. Fast buck because by participating in bounties, faucet and airdrop you can earn bucks without any capital just time/hardwork. Into the future, this will be the future of currencies and make easier life for the human being in performing payment, selling, trading and faster transaction in banking.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
August 11, 2018, 07:33:04 AM

Crypto means a step to the future. I am seeing a better chance of providing my family's need. I foresee myself sending my children to school and having a business of my own with crypto.
Activity: 71
August 11, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

Crypto is work that can be done at home and with crypto many people spend time investing and can benefit because with crypto we can invest and to get a gift we can follow the gift or air ticket. So, what else are you waiting for, join immediately.
Activity: 50
August 11, 2018, 07:12:15 AM
I am using crypto as a part time job while I was doing nothing or on a free time. I can earn some extra money frm crypto beside of my main salary as an employee. As currently everything is become digitalize I think crypto was a good thing to learn for future.
Activity: 135
August 11, 2018, 06:50:55 AM
For me crypto is just like an opportunity because it gives us to a possibility to become rich through investing and trading it. Obviously, lots of investors are getting success. And i believed that crypto is also valuable like a gold or a silver.
Activity: 49
August 11, 2018, 06:49:32 AM
Crypto is the future to me. When i came and invested here, I realized that I invested in future and it will make me efficient one day.
Activity: 70
August 11, 2018, 06:30:54 AM

For me Crypto is the future of finance and world transactions, it might also take over other businesses using blockchain technology.
Crypto will change what we have now, what we usually do now. Crpyto will help the world to change, where life will be faster and easier.
Pages:
Jump to: