Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 41. (Read 9702 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 13
August 08, 2018, 11:49:45 PM
Crypto is the new world order and will be a revolution in the future. Blockchain technology will be used all over the world and will definitely make people's life more easy. Crypto is helping a lot of people that includes me, i am happy earning thru this wonderful bounty program which i will continue to do until i achieve financial freedom.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 08, 2018, 11:44:34 PM
Crypto is a great opportunity for many people to make a lot of money in the fastest way aside from doing traditional job that is time consuming. the future of crypto have great potential, i think 5years from now the crypto become popular around the world.
that could be main reason for people whom joining in cryptocurrency.since bitcoin price rise sharply last year, many people interested and investing in cryptocurrency
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 11:37:46 PM
Crypto is the money of the future , which is worth investing in now .
Activity: 31
August 08, 2018, 10:58:27 PM
Crypto is a new technology, a new step in the future. Currently, crypto gives me a lot of profit when investing. The world will change currency by crypto.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 10:24:58 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto is a digital currency produced by public networks and not controlled by one person. Not a government that uses cryptography to make sure payments are sent and received safely, crypto has added a lot to that investor. This is a great new way of developing technology.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 06:27:07 PM
Crypto for me is something very big. With this technology, we can more and progress. Crypto is able to change the future of humans and they can take advantage of the opportunities that exist in the crypto. Crypto has lots of ways to get results.
Activity: 223
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 05:56:35 PM
For me crypto has helped me to earn money quickly by way of investing in one or two good altcoins and so therefore, I am able to meet my needs and I follow the air droplets to get a quick profit and choose a good coin for the future in order to benefit.
Activity: 90
August 08, 2018, 05:23:00 PM
For me, crypto-currency means a new path in life. Not fully explored the opportunity to realize their skills and abilities. Endless potential for growth, development and profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 08, 2018, 05:11:03 PM
SCAM is the first word that comes to my mind.
You are here from December 2017  Cheesy That is why you are so pessimistic. In real crypto, decentralized cryptocurrency the word scam does not exist! How can scam you something what is decentralized? Tongue
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 05:09:58 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

For me crypto i a life saver. Because he can change your life and the future. He can give you a profit that you cant earn in your regular work
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 05:09:19 PM
Crypto is my nowadays bread and i am full working in it. My country is poor, so - thanks new crypto projects i can earn some free coins and it is more expansive than mounthly payment for hardwork in my land.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 08, 2018, 05:08:27 PM
SCAM is the first word that comes to my mind.
Activity: 700
Merit: 105
APESWAP
August 08, 2018, 05:06:32 PM
Crypto means two things to me; one is a source of freedom, crypto has enabled me do as lot I could not do with fiat currency. I have been able to send and make transactions across the border. also it is a source of income as well. You can earn money too from crypto.
Activity: 93
August 08, 2018, 04:51:58 PM
For me, crypto currency is an opportunity to earn, now it takes quite a long time, but maybe I can come up with something else with a crypto currency
Activity: 837
Merit: 1
August 08, 2018, 04:51:25 PM
Crypto means a lot to me, the knowledge behind its technology is one of its kind, the benefits and significance in the world today is second to none. Blockchain is what the world needs today to triumph over centralized systems.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
August 08, 2018, 04:45:18 PM
Initially, I entered the cryptocurrency market with the desire to make money. My friend invested in Bitcoin as early as 2013 and suggested that I invest. But at that time I did not believe in the potential of the cryptocurrency. When I learned about the growth of Bitcoin in early 2017, I decided to join the movement. Currently, I'm more interested in projects in terms of technology than profits. But one does not interfere with one another! Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
August 08, 2018, 04:32:30 PM
For me, Crypto is an opportunity, like a new look at the world, as someone already wrote this is a kind of lottery ticket that can be winning. This is a holiday waiting for the holiday.
I think that the crypto currency is our future. At the moment, it can not compete with banks, but it will take a lot of time and new technologies will appear that will bring the crypto currency to a new level.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
August 08, 2018, 03:25:36 PM
I think both of them because even though crypto is one of the currencies, but I really don't use it as a currency, especially because crypto is not permitted to be used as a payment instrument in my country, and I'm not really worried about that because basically I using crypto is only for investment and to get money
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
August 08, 2018, 03:18:02 PM
For me, Crypto is an opportunity, like a new look at the world, as someone already wrote this is a kind of lottery ticket that can be winning. This is a holiday waiting for the holiday.
Activity: 121
August 08, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
I think it as a future currency. Sooner or later, we will use crypto as currency.
Pages:
Jump to: