Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 44. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 04:11:25 AM
Crypto to me is life. It's a source of livelihood and one of the easiest way to meet great people and interact with intellectual minds. Crypto has made me to meet amazing people both within and outside my country, while expanding my horizon on understanding how the financial system should work.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
August 06, 2018, 02:46:18 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto means a lot to me or to be prepared in many ways. Crypto currently changes the world financial system, creating opportunities that were previously only limited to dreams. Makes transactions easier and faster and new technologies are still born from here.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 10:59:45 PM
crypto is very meaningful to me, because crypto really helps me to earn income and crypto is very good for the future.

Crypto means business to me, if you invest in crypto, you are already putting up your own business, and we all know that crpyto can be a good source of earnings. We can have a financial freedom if we just know how to invest properly in crypto.
Activity: 102
August 05, 2018, 05:28:26 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

It really means a lot to me. I already have gain some big profits of crypto. It gives me a chance to make everything successful and make me reach higher where i am very low before. And i thank God for that.

Activity: 448
August 05, 2018, 05:22:19 PM

For me, cryptocurrencies are the future of the world of economy. I believe that it is a very big probability that these digital currencies will be more popular and successful in the future.
Activity: 630
August 05, 2018, 05:14:20 PM
Crypto means future to me, of course. I know and i admire its basics but i still try to get more info about crypto. It’s like a deep ocean and learning never ends, it gives me excitement about future and my financial position. Hope the world will accept its advantages more than its bad sides.
Cryptocurrency provides many opportunities with a variety of positive sides. So we can use the free time we have to get extra income. We can take advantage of the gadgets we have, for me, it's very fun, can make money from mobile phones.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
August 05, 2018, 05:03:47 PM
Crypto means future to me, of course. I know and i admire its basics but i still try to get more info about crypto. It’s like a deep ocean and learning never ends, it gives me excitement about future and my financial position. Hope the world will accept its advantages more than its bad sides.
Activity: 56
August 05, 2018, 04:59:17 PM
Crypto means the future to me
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
August 05, 2018, 04:57:00 PM
Cryptocurrency for me is a promising digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets
Activity: 182
August 05, 2018, 04:53:46 PM
For myself,  crypto means is helping people to earn money with out money invest through joining airdrops and also for the future crypto is become a popular to the communities because of the people who believe in crypto trust in crypto world. From crypto you can earn money and make your dream come true.
Activity: 714
August 05, 2018, 04:36:49 PM
For me, crypto currency is an opportunity to do what I like and has a great future. And also the opportunity to get a good profit.
Activity: 616
August 05, 2018, 04:28:22 PM
sometimes and until now / today I realize how crypto really has a lot of benefits and lots of experience. especially in economic terms. truly a technology that will make the future even brighter. there is nothing wrong if we need to give a lot of thanks to the creator of this idea.
thanks
Activity: 410
August 05, 2018, 04:27:08 PM
For me, it's both.Now I work with cryptocurrency and it provides my existence completely.I am very glad that I got acquainted with these technologies.This is profitable in the first place, and in the second is just very interesting.This is something very new, and I love everything new!)It is especially nice to be at the origin of such a powerful new movement.The idea that in the future it will work very well, pleases every day) Especially when you see how quickly and with great interest the world gets acquainted with the blockchain.This is definitely a big step into the future!And we are ready for it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
August 05, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
For me, it is a global financial and new economic order, where everything from 17-18 centuries will begin to move globally to the 21st century, all technologies and companies will be able to do much more than before,and to spend less energy
Activity: 532
August 05, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
For me cryptocurrency is a new inspiration in my life. Previously, my daily life just went to work and earned enough rivers, now with the crypto I had a separate sum for future purposes.
Activity: 68
August 05, 2018, 03:53:18 PM
for me, a crypto is a progressive form of the fiat era and I'm sure one-day crypto will be used widely. then crypto is also the helper of my life, even the helper of many people, in terms of material. much I can get in the world of crypto and I can not get in the outside world. I love crypto
Activity: 264
Merit: 11
August 05, 2018, 03:51:43 PM
Crypto it’s a tech that is just getting developed and it will change the future of internet as we know t and therefore early adapters  will be benefited with monetary earnings for believing and investing in this market it will be bigger than the dot.com bubble that is something for real
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 03:49:39 PM
crypto has changed my life better so crypto really means in real life in meeting the needs of everyday life
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 05, 2018, 02:12:49 PM
Well, of course I would like to in the world began paying for cryptocurrency, I would like that countries could not influence the cryptocurrency and it was popular, and of course everyone who holds cryptocurrency all want to certainly earn )
Activity: 322
August 05, 2018, 01:59:05 PM
crypto is very meaningful to me, because crypto really helps me to earn income and crypto is very good for the future.

Pages:
Jump to: