Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 43. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 0
August 07, 2018, 06:04:47 AM
Encryption means to me to get rich quickly, because the volatility of this market is very large, we can get huge profits from this market in the short term, although the market has been in the trough for a long time, but I believe it It will rise again, so I will keep enough patience to continue waiting.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
August 07, 2018, 06:01:16 AM
As per me, crypto means new opportunity. Through crypto, we can help ourselves financially because crypto is an another way of earning as long as you make yourself familiar in blockchain technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 06:00:52 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto can meet the needs and can help improve the economy, because crypto can be a promising investment for profit, and crypto has also changed the lives of many people in the world.
Activity: 14
August 07, 2018, 06:00:04 AM
I need to state, crypto is a side occupation or a side business. What's more, the prevalent developments in back.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:57:59 AM
Cryptocurrency for me is a new way to earn. The last half year of the cryptocurrency has become for me an additional earnings. really want to believe in future growth. It seems to me that this is really something new and interesting. Let's see how this will all develop
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 05:04:59 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Cryptocurrency is the future of the world. This is an opportunity that we are all waiting for, because it is very difficult to raise money in the real world, there are many opportunities to earn money and also have enough knowledge about crypto.
Activity: 275
August 07, 2018, 03:51:24 AM
For me, the crypto-opportunity to improve my family budget is the way to a better life, at the same time. I hope I will continue to trust more and more.
Activity: 30
August 07, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
cryptocurrencies emerged as a side product of digital cash.This means the monetary supply of a cryptocurrency in every given moment in the future,Cryptocurrency is a digital form of currency with a cryptographic underpinning that is used as a secure medium of exchange,there are literally hundreds of different cryptocurrencies with varying real world values
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
August 07, 2018, 03:10:49 AM
Crypto means to future , connecting people faster than others, usefull every fields exchanges , texting etc. We should spread more people and adapt crypto - blockchain.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 03:08:43 AM
For me, cryptocurrency is a leading financial technology, a decentralized digital currency.

Cryptocurrency allows us to look confidently into the future
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
August 07, 2018, 03:07:10 AM
If I think crypto is an attractive investment. Which, with the use of crypto, we will be able to earn huge profits. So it will get wealth quickly. As long as it seeks, as well as intelligent.
Activity: 125
August 07, 2018, 03:00:27 AM
Encryption means to me in the future, encryption has great potential and very powerful technology, which will make our future society develop better. Secondly, encryption means money for me. Encryption is the main source of money for my daily expenses. One, I can easily earn a lot of money without spending a lot of time.
Activity: 56
August 07, 2018, 03:00:05 AM
To me cryptocurrency is digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses strong cryptography to secure financial transactions, control the creation of additional wealth
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 02:59:53 AM
Crypto has been a rescuer for me as far as my budgetary issues and crisis costs. It's extremely a major help for me and obviously, it has likewise changed my life for good. At times, the benefit that I got from my crypto profit is greater than what I landed from my general position.
Yes, I heard from many people that crypto trading haв changed their lives for better and saved them from bad economical situation. Cryptocurrencies are the future. I hope this market survives for long time and ROI is huge.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
August 07, 2018, 02:58:18 AM

Cryptocurrency for me is a big thing in the future. It is a great discovery that will help us in the future. You can do transactions in a decentralized and safe way. Some people think that cryptocurrency is a way to earn money. But for me it will play a big part in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
August 07, 2018, 02:51:48 AM
Crypto to me is life. It's a source of livelihood and one of the easiest way to meet great people and interact with intellectual minds. Crypto has made me to meet amazing people both within and outside my country, while expanding my horizon on understanding how the financial system should work.
Yes, for me too it's a source of life and hope. I live off crypto trading as my secondary source of income and then I hope to become richer when I get high ROI after the market picks up and becomes bullish again.
Activity: 323
August 06, 2018, 08:44:24 AM

The crypto for me is a life changer. Also I considered it as my working place, I work here on bitcoin to have a better earnings and to have a better life. I considered the crypto as a part of my life because my day will not complete if I did not visiting here on bitcoin. Also the crypto help me to find a friend that has a characteristics of me also, So I am comfortable with her.
Activity: 453
August 06, 2018, 08:37:26 AM
To me it means more secure way to store my money, bitcoin wallet doesn't take my bitcoin away just because I have storaged them there...
Activity: 434
August 06, 2018, 08:29:46 AM
This is what crypto mean to me,let's imagine a world in which everyone uses cryptocurrencies. Or at least it is easy to use them. Now you can ask your tenants to pay rent in cryptocurrencies or your businesses will pay your share of the winnings in cryptocurrency. This will enable you to switch from banks to decentralized finance. You won't even need to rely that your bank doesn't go bankrupt giving you another level of financial independence. Doesn’t that sound awesome? It does, and if this all seems like a farfetched idea just imagine how fast technology has shaped the way we live today. The same thing doesn't sound that farfetched anymore, now does it? We are only at the early days of cryptocurrency and getting into the game now means that you have a good possibility of benefiting from it hugely.
Activity: 132
August 06, 2018, 04:23:23 AM
Encryption means I can find a rich job. I can get what I want through cryptocurrency, and I work on encryption. The source of all funds is cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: