Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 56. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 101
July 20, 2018, 04:05:59 AM
Crypto for me is very important because this is my main job and where do I find money to revamp my life into a better direction. Crypto is a technology that is highly developed and these should be used to generate something new and useful.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 03:45:20 AM
Cryptocurrencies are more than just earnings for me, i discovered a new, interesting world of crypto where i got acquainted with many new technologies and innovations, and also i met very interesting and smart people working for the development of the crypto industry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 03:12:54 AM

Crypto is a promising and promising future, and a very good opportunity for earning
Activity: 266
July 20, 2018, 02:58:12 AM
I have a view, that crypto is an asset that can bring wealth quickly. However, crypto can also be very dangerous. Many people know the crypto as digital currencies. Where in the market crypto, everyone is buying and selling coins. This is one of the very interesting activities of crypto.
Activity: 140
July 20, 2018, 02:47:18 AM
Crypto gives us opportunity to switch in to advance digital technology and earn money. Crypto is supporting first economic revolution in world that's way various ICO projects are already supporting various social fields as well as new developments to improve economy faslty.I personally believe crypto future is bright.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 256
July 20, 2018, 02:34:53 AM
if I think the meaning of crypto is the land for me and we all know the crypto world to be successful together in the world of crypto. and crypto is also my future
Activity: 210
July 20, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
crypto mean to me is to make life easier and making future birght tomorrow!! and it always stay with me !! and never give up for the rest of my life !! this Crypto Currency will be the first will give you idea to make or to earn money!!
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
July 20, 2018, 02:23:32 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
no, crypto means a great opportunity that has given to us, it is not just a source of income that we should take advantage, we must use this to gain knowledge and learnings from everything we do in crypto world.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 01:43:29 AM
Crypto means to me in a lot of ways it helps me to earn extra money by joining in their bounty campagins and social media campaigns like facebook, twitter, telegram, medium, reddit, youtube, and also you can do the trading and buying of coins if you have a capital for those crypto coins. This year many people is using crypto currency as their extra source of income and even you can be a millionaire in the future.
Activity: 335
July 20, 2018, 12:42:06 AM
If you think I am, crypto is a digital currency. Many people use as an investment tool. The system of buying and selling is almost the same as stocks. only saj here by using a coin. Crypto can also be very profitable, but it can also be very harmful. so it must be careful in running it.
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
July 20, 2018, 12:35:16 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Crypto might be our future money. I trust that cryptocurrency will be utilized as cash on web. With across the board web association around the globe, individuals will require cash that acknowledged by anybody in this world and simple to change over on fiat.
Activity: 202
July 20, 2018, 12:28:15 AM
Crypto is a currency that can not be seen physically but with the help of checking wallet we know we have something that can be exchanged in getting physical currency. It is also a way to make money in secret way.
Activity: 120
July 20, 2018, 12:16:43 AM

Cryptocurrency to me is changing my whole life. With bounty hunting, I can make my life better for my family. And of course for my self. This is why I joined Alluxe. I believe Alluxe can change my life and with the prosperity of their project, things can better for me.
Activity: 20
July 19, 2018, 11:38:38 PM
It is a fascinating occupation. Likewise an opportunity to win cash. Additionally a mental wonder to watch. Likewise a proof of advance of our human progress. Likewise a conceivable expansion of abundance of the world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 19, 2018, 11:36:32 PM
Crypto it's another type of money. For me it's a chance to be a part of anything big and incredible
Activity: 85
July 18, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
Crypto currency is a way to earn extra money for me. Also very interesting is the theme of investment, and crypto-market provides an opportunity to invest fairly well.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
July 18, 2018, 08:50:44 AM
Cryptocurrency means everything to me because it gave me an opportunity to share and utilized my skills in order to provide the needs and wants to my family. If you're into cryptocurrency you will be able to unlock opportunities like being a trader, holder, a mentor to others and many more wherein you will be able to have an unlimited income potential.
Activity: 98
July 17, 2018, 04:33:43 PM
Crypto implies another innovation and if executed legitimately then it will be another future. In any case, at present a large portion of the general population believing that cryptos mean an alternate way to turning into a rich. On the off chance that you any new speculator they all say same like they can make a simple and quick cash in crypto ventures contrasted with other customary methods for ventures. Especially a year ago numerous individuals believed that they can wind up moguls quick from crypto speculations however their fantasy didn't keep going for long.
Activity: 77
July 17, 2018, 08:03:19 AM
anyone who bought them wants to get rich quick and that's fine because people live in poverty and want to get a good profit from their investment and if this investment will go towards development projects which can make our life easier then it's doubly good
Activity: 100
July 17, 2018, 07:21:15 AM
At the moment, for me it's a way of earning money that brings a very good income if you compare it with another job
Pages:
Jump to: