Pages:
Author

Topic: What does crypto mean to you - page 55. (Read 9703 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 07:18:26 PM
For me, crypto currency is a great way to earn money. But it seems to me that soon the whole world will learn about the advantages of crypto currency and will invest in it.
Activity: 181
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
crypto is a very interesting and profitable place for digital investment and commerce, but you have to be careful because every trade or investment has a big risk.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 07:01:15 PM
Crypto for me is an opportunity to escape from the total control of banks and governments of states. I believe that the financial system should be managed by the entire world community, and not by a handful of bankers. We are in the formation of a new financial system, and for those who understand this before all, a big jackpot
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 06:54:54 PM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.

Crypto means a digital currency, a new technology that can be trade in the internet. It is a tool that help us with our transaction to make it more easy to both parties.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 25, 2018, 06:48:44 PM
With crypto I grow up to be smart people and that the world was very spacious so you could learn something very new. And here I can have experience and can get money quickly. I had to work hard to get success in the crypto world.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
July 25, 2018, 06:42:58 PM
For me crypto is a marvel that answers the requirements of the computerized society in a condition of human globalization that isn't geologically bound or the character of the country state any longer and an innovation that opens what's to come. It is likewise an opportunity and an elective interest later on.
Activity: 434
July 25, 2018, 06:41:47 PM
Crypto means a lot for me. It makes me feel something new, a great technology development in this modern era. I can feel what it's like to earn cryptocurrency, trading it, and even make it a great investment that's so promising to the future.
It opens my mind and my eyes for many new things, having new perspective about many side in this economy and feel like i'm having a one step foward to a better future from everything that i got from this crypto world
Activity: 294
July 24, 2018, 01:06:58 PM
For me, cryptocurrency is one step towards a digital future that we have seen in science fiction films. I think that's what the future looks like.
Activity: 69
July 24, 2018, 12:45:28 PM
good question, what is the future ? we live today and now maybe some people for some reason do not notice how progress is moving and it is moving
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
July 24, 2018, 12:35:51 PM
for me crypto is an opportunity for my early retirement plan. blockchain technology is the future. and cryptocurrencies are the currencies of future. they all have good potential in long term.
Activity: 112
July 24, 2018, 04:48:24 AM
Crypto means a lot to me,
it allows me to know more about the world around me
it allows me to know more about technology
it also serves as a means of  second income for me
Activity: 53
July 24, 2018, 04:45:37 AM
When the blockchain spreads, people will be able to manage their own money. It is currently under state control. I think the Blockchain system will be very popular in the future and many people will be here.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
July 24, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
It means a lifechanger for me, which means a possible economic environment, which means it can bring good living conditions for me and my family, and I believe it is hopeful through my insistence.
Activity: 46
July 24, 2018, 04:39:23 AM
For me crypto implies a considerable measure to me since it helping individuals and influencing we youth to realize that what's to come is splendid and influence us to find out about web perusing and know individuals promoting trade
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 24, 2018, 04:36:27 AM
For me crypto means a lot to me. Its like a lottery Ticket. Its like helping people to earn money without investment, by joining airdrops and bounty.

I do not think that the cryptocurrency is the lottery, You have to work hard to earn the money here - I cannot compare it with gambling as well. I love the crypto as it gives some freedom for me
Activity: 95
July 23, 2018, 03:24:27 AM
At the moment, I see that cryptocurrency is primarily a great way to make money and implement projects. The cryptocurrency is not yet able to replace the existing money Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
July 23, 2018, 02:13:51 AM
Cryptocurrency is the future of all the currency , its technology currency , we are living in a technology world already now is the time for the currency and i believe that cryptocurrency will take over us dollar in a few years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 02:09:28 AM
With crypto I can join this worldwide community and see the era of high technology developing. Of course, crypto has taught me a lot of things because Crypto has an important role in changing my life. Not just now I'm rich or not, it's about the change of my life
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Blockchain with a Purpose
July 20, 2018, 06:44:02 AM
It's a future, with low commission, and fast transactions.
Activity: 589
Merit: 102
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
July 20, 2018, 05:52:36 AM
What does crypto mean to you - a means to a fast buck or a step into the future.
Cryptocurrency means for me more than investing in the future because I cannot say that im getting a resident daily money from the cryptocurrency, it is only growing of my portfolio into the future.
Pages:
Jump to: