Pages:
Author

Topic: What does KYC gives you ? - page 12. (Read 26228 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 07:21:58 PM
The worst option that I present is that your documents can be used as drops. But this is only if you come across a fraudulent project that requires the passage of KYC, but now mostly only good projects require the passage of KYC.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
December 15, 2018, 03:24:19 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
KYC checks for bounty hunters give nothing but problems and headaches. Especially if it is carried out after the completion of the ICO. Then the ICO teams try to come up with such conditions so that we do not get earned tokens. Moreover, their actions are very diverse, but the meaning is the same - we do not receive any tokens.
And this is despite the fact that no ICO team has yet explained on what legal grounds they require bounty hunters to undergo a KYC check. We are not investors and their customers and should not be audited by KYC.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 15, 2018, 01:36:19 PM
In fact, if the project is an honest KYC it is an advantage. I'll explain why I decided. KYC helps to fight against various scammers and fans of bots, they are now everywhere and because of them payments are very low. But on the other hand, if the project is fraudulent, your data will fall into the wrong hands and can be sold on the black market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 15, 2018, 01:24:50 PM
I don't think KYC provides any guarantees or benefits for our hunters. KYC exists only to protect the project from fraudsters! I prefer to see the project listing their KYC certification。
This is the right position, if the project itself demonstratively shows that they have there today, then we can say that the whole situation is very positive. Since in the future it will be possible to safely say that people will begin to understand the whole point.
Activity: 415
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
I don't think KYC provides any guarantees or benefits for our hunters. KYC exists only to protect the project from fraudsters! I prefer to see the project listing their KYC certification。
Activity: 378
December 15, 2018, 04:33:53 AM
I would not undergo any KYC until every team will undergo KYC too. If they are not ready for their personal data could be checked, how can I be sure that project is run by living people? It is double standarts and I hate them. We need them to respect us and be responsible.
December 14, 2018, 08:51:32 AM
KYC gives you an opportunity to be detected by financial organizations and tax you as much as they want. Also, your personal info could be distributed. Amazing!
That's it! Is this not a reason not to undergo KYC procedures? I think that these are the situations that it would be great not to go through in life at all. I do not want to have problems in the future.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
December 13, 2018, 05:33:04 PM
Kyc don't offer anything special but the only reason kyc is done is just to confirm the people that are parking in project and to avoid double account.
Activity: 392
Merit: 49
December 13, 2018, 05:28:21 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
KYC is not ok, because it means sending out your identity. If a scammer is behind the project your identity will be lost. KYC has to be banned as a whole.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
December 13, 2018, 05:26:16 PM
When I participate in bounties, I do not feel comfortable sending my documents to KYC procedures, especially when devs change the rules and only communicate that they will require bounty hunters to pass in KYC when the bounty comes to an end.
Activity: 504
December 13, 2018, 01:07:15 PM
I have a negative attitude to the procedure of the KYC. In general, I do not understand why KUS is to pass to headhunters. There is no logic. Some projects only at the end of the campaign report that KYC is necessary, although initially it was not announced under the conditions. Of course, I go through this procedure, realizing that my personal information goes beyond, but I feel sorry for the time and effort spent for the work done.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
December 13, 2018, 12:53:48 PM
KYC is born just to stop cheaters
But I think if they really want to cheat, there would be other ways.
it's just take our privacy away.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
December 13, 2018, 12:52:46 PM
some time ago I joined bounty which obliged all participants to do KYC to get payment and that was the first time I did KYC on bounty, I also hoped that everything would be fine and I could get payment from work while supporting the project
Activity: 921
December 13, 2018, 12:37:37 PM
Your data can be used and they can be used for various purposes, for example as drops for forks in bookmakers. Therefore, it is necessary to be more attentive to the passage of KYC.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 13, 2018, 12:34:05 PM
KYC gives you an opportunity to be detected by financial organizations and tax you as much as they want. Also, your personal info could be distributed. Amazing!
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
December 13, 2018, 12:27:56 PM
NOTHING! just giving away the information we have like identification and addresses.
KYC is not healthy for investors or bounty participants.
It is only good for the ICO team and they are the one to have our informations.
December 13, 2018, 12:25:41 PM
KYC is never bad process if you are in good project. If you ever got scammed by KYC, they will sell your information even could get more bad happens
Therefore, to many states that today have integrated all the same processes for investors, I think that it would be best of all to get them big data centers. Surely, you can only say that now is a fascinating time.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 04:16:24 PM
as you know, many bounty/airdrop hunter are cheating that's why in bounty/airdrop campaign using KYC for verifying user because there is no cheating in their campaign, but this is risk for sending our indentity
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 04:12:24 PM
Actually KYC is not bad things for security things but a lot of manager from bounties use it for own interest like not give rewards to participants who deserve. Also it provides that you can just use one account in a bounty.
Activity: 198
December 12, 2018, 04:01:56 PM

Most often even I don't like to do it but it required us sometimes in the bounty for us to be paid to our task to their project. Because if we didn't submit we will not be compensate to our hard work in promoting during the time campaign that it was running. But as much as the bounty has no kyc I will not submit it.
I also did kyc in 2 bounty campaigns to get tokens. I do not mind Kyc, but I still do not understand why bounty hunters pass KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: