Pages:
Author

Topic: What does KYC gives you ? - page 18. (Read 26228 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 1
December 06, 2018, 08:05:08 AM
All the projects, ICo's, airdrops and bounties I have done kyc for, I have not benefitted from any, just some that at the end of the day paid very little. The projects I really benefitted from are ones that were even very easy, no kyc issues, no much hardwork like the rest, just normal work. Many projects are asking for kyc these days and its risky dropping your info anyhow. Issues of identity theft is rampant now, the risk of releasing your personal information to unknown people all in the name of kyc is something to be careful about.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 07:04:29 AM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
Those reqhiring KYC for bounties and airdrops are scammers who are most likely the ones selling personal data in Dark Web and other suchlike places
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 06, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
The transfer of kyc by itself does not guarantee that the project of generosity will be worthy of a reward and, in the end, it may turn out to be a simple fraud.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 06:01:17 AM
which coin best kyc  or without kyc any one guaid me
copper member
Activity: 70
December 06, 2018, 06:00:09 AM
KYC means Know your Customer to prevent MONEY LAUNDERING or such thing, for bounty purpose it is to prevent multiple accounts joining in one bounty,
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
December 06, 2018, 05:55:15 AM
Nothing, it just helps the team to check every contributor and to assure that they are real people. Some scammers are using multi accounts to trick the projects team and the KYC process helps to identify these users.
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
December 05, 2018, 02:24:22 PM
Know Your Client gives me nothing in return.

The Team developer will just get my information and copy of MY ID>

KYC is just better for them as they can see people who must not connected to them!

But aside from that nothing more, KYC is not healthy for investors!
This is understood only by investors and why today the SEC does not think about it, I can not understand it. It would not be ridiculous, but today we really cannot correctly draw up laws that would oblige developers to leave their data.
Activity: 126
December 04, 2018, 08:25:42 AM
Actually the main aim of engaging in KYC verification is for projects to know the real details of their users. in case of theft or any misunderstanding, they can be traced easily. On the other hand, some scam project can use the personal info of user and commit crimes which is the negative effect of carrying out KYC events
Activity: 938
Merit: 159
December 04, 2018, 07:48:08 AM
i am generally against kyc both for the airdrop and for the bounty and also for investing in the icos, give your documents to people more or less unknown, once in the net is forever can not be deleted, in fact i do only airdrop and bounty that do not require kyc
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
December 04, 2018, 06:46:56 AM
If I were you, I'd skip the airdrops where KYC is required. Most likely it is a scam and your documents in the future can be sold in the deep web. And keep anonymity when working with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 04, 2018, 06:38:04 AM
Depending on what you want to use KYC for, if you are involve with bounty campaign or you want to by ICO hosted in country where such is require before the promoter of ICO can access funds,;you will have to kyc to buy ICO or receive your bounty reward!
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 3
December 04, 2018, 06:26:55 AM
I think for the bounty hunter there is no need for the KYC regulation to be passed. Because they have very little amount of token as a reward they get. Most of the bounty doesn't require the KYC but some are required this and by getting their data they manipulate this. May be this later become the birth of the financial fraud.
Activity: 420
December 04, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
Definitely a chance of course very big that your documents can get to someone else , but I think if the project is really good you can go through kyc and make great money on it, though such projects units
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 04, 2018, 06:24:30 AM
I also participated some campaigns that are required a KYC to prevent their campaign to some people who's not following their rules and to prevent from scammers. And I think it is good to some campaign if their projects are really useful in the economy and community just like other new launched currency now.
Activity: 932
Merit: 100
arcs-chain.com
December 04, 2018, 06:23:44 AM
Although KYC helps to limit cheaters, I think projects that are abusing KYC, KYC should only be for the token sale participants, not the bounty hunters.
Activity: 177
December 04, 2018, 06:13:22 AM
What does KYC give me?  HM, probably adds a bit of confidence that I will get my tokens, but what do those who impose KYC get in return is much more valuable
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 02, 2018, 04:49:04 AM
Sad but true - KYC is everywhere now. One should decide if he wants to risk and give his ID or passport to some project and take the risks or give up and feel safe. What are these risks? Well, some people are talking about loans risks... but I don't think it's possible in fact.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
December 01, 2018, 06:45:45 PM
As for me I don't really like KYC because it's risky, you don't actually know who you are giving your personal information to, so you should always be careful especially airdrops that ask for KYC, I don't really support that.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
December 01, 2018, 06:37:07 PM
Following a program with KYC provisions will be balanced with the efforts that have been made if the results obtained are of high value. To fulfill all the requirements in KYC, it takes quite a long time because there are also quite a lot of efforts. So that KYC will draw the results if applied in a good ICO and the future prospects are also good. I will not follow Airdrops who apply KYC. That to me is not balanced and wasted time.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
December 01, 2018, 06:14:52 PM
Hi.can someone tell me if KYC is ok ? what could be the effects of doing it especially in bounties/airdrops, they are requiring to pass KYC before joining
The KYC check does not give the head hunter anything. It only takes away from him his personal confidentiality, and even nerves, if such a KYC check is carried out at the end of the ICO or even after its completion.
It should also be said that KYC verification for ICO bounty campaign participants is illegal, no state or its bodies require ICO bounty participants to undergo KYC verification. This is the arbitrariness of the ICO teams. Ask them to give you information on what legal basis they do it. Such a KYC check can only be carried out in relation to investors.
Pages:
Jump to: