Pages:
Author

Topic: What good things has Obama had since he is elected ? - page 6. (Read 11557 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
See no good, hear no good, speak no good.  Long for the days of losing 700,0000 jobs per month.  Change the way we have historically tallied unemployment to make the numbers all look worse.

92 million americans.....many of which are children and retired baby boomers.   But the number sure sounds awful.  There are more people working today than in 2009.   That is driving you nuts.

There's no doubt that the u3 unemployment numbers reported as the "official unemployment numbers" in the media are far from accurate as they only account for a small percentage of unemployed. If the the entire u1-u6 unemployment numbers were used as the official numbers, unemployment percentage would easily jump by 6 percent, by conservative estimates.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Even if Iraq was a war, which it wasn't technically (haven't declared war since ww2), you can't win a war on terrorism, because terrorism will always exist, and as long as the US exists, they will be one of the biggest terrorist groups. Actually, the US is the biggest terrorist organization in the world. Period. And they're not going to wage war on their government, just their people.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Wait till the BLS is back up I will show you all how flawed your views really are. You should really go with statistics and not your political beliefs and THAT IS WHAT FUCKS THE USA OVER. People tend to go with one side or the other and fail to do the research and just believe the bullshit they feed you to rable rouse you.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
See no good, hear no good, speak no good.  Long for the days of losing 700,0000 jobs per month.  Change the way we have historically tallied unemployment to make the numbers all look worse.

92 million americans.....many of which are children and retired baby boomers.   But the number sure sounds awful.  There are more people working today than in 2009.   That is driving you nuts.
Activity: 364
We are witnessing a total meltdown from cons because Barack Obama is a successful leader.  The more he succeeds, the more they stray into becoming delusional liars - and losers too.
LOSERS lol.  2016 is looking pretty dim for the GOP. 

And I thought that their lies about him BEFORE he was elected were ugly.  They've eclipsed themselves.  At least they are succeeding in something.
Activity: 350
That old saying "Its the economy, stupid".....we don't like that one so much any more.

We have some new ideas.

#5)  It's the  Islamist President, stupid!

#4) It's the old Soviet Union again, stupid!

#3) Its the diseased immigrants, stupid!

#2) It's America-Killing Healthcare, stupid!

#1)  It's Benghazi, stupid! 

Tap your shoes together and say scandal until your blood vessels burst.

To think black guys don't get breaks.  He's got the longest string of 200,000+ jobs per month since Clinton, highest markets ever, small business success....coming out of the worst recession in 100 years......and the rabid right among us are ready to call him the worst president ever.  The next black guy will think twice before running.
Its not a tin foil hat wearing type deal but, the jobs numbers are flawed. After someone goes off unemployment they are no longer counted, if someone does not qualify for unemployment they are not counted. The reason small business are hiring is cause that's all thats left.
Activity: 350
Haven't you heard ? It's a lie. Everyone is conspiring to make Obama look good. Because he is the only one who benefits when the country does well
Activity: 378
Barack Insane OdumbASS OFailure burns America down

Huge Jobs Report: The U.S. Economy Added 288,000 Jobs in June
The latest jobs report has some actual good news for the economy

http://www.nationaljournal.com/economy/huge-jobs-report-the-u-s-economy-added-288-000-jobs-in-june-20140703

On top of that good news comes positive revisions for job gains in May and April. The May report was revised up from 217,000 jobs to 224,000, and the April report was boosted from 282,000 to 304,000. Average hourly wages are up two percent since last June

Dow Jones Industrial Average hits 17,000 for first time

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-28134342

U.S. private job gains in June largest in one and half years

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/07/02/uk-usa-economy-idUKKBN0F71TG20140702?type=GCA-ForeignExchange

In a separate report, the National Federation of Independent Businesses said small business hiring increased in June for a ninth straight month, the longest string of gains since 2006.

Jobs and Car Sales Expected to Show U.S. Economy Rebounding
http://www.newsweek.com/jobs-and-car-sales-expected-show-us-economy-rebounding-256597

a fifth straight month of job gains above 200,000, a run unmatched since the Sept 1999-Jan 2000 period, just before the dot-com bubble burst.

"If we settle at a 215-220 (thousand) pace that would be consistent with a transition to a faster pace of growth of around 3 percent," said Lewis Alexander, U.S. chief economist at Nomura.

Highest market ever

Most months in a row over 200,000 jobs added since Clinton.

More small business hiring that any time since 2006.

Damn that Obama for burning down this country.  How I long for the days of Bush in 2007 when we were losing 700,000 jobs a month.  At least he loved America!!!

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Hands down Obama is the worst president since WWII: poll

Poll after poll shows President Obama’s approval rating dipping recently, and one new Quinnipiac University Poll finds that voters say Mitt Romney would have been a better choice in 2012.

With Mr. Obama deploying military troops to Iraq, failing to find compromise with Congress and seeing major defeats in the Supreme Court, voters continue to sour on him.

Quinnipiac found 45 percent of voters say the country would have been better off if Mr. Romney, the 2012 GOP nominee, had been election, while just 38 percent say Mr. Obama remains a better choice.

Even Democrats aren’t so sure — just 74 percent of them told the pollsters Mr. Obama was clearly the better pick in the last election.

Voters also rate him the worst president since World War II, topping even his predecessor, President George W. Bush, who had left office with terrible ratings.

“Over the span of 69 years of American history and 12 presidencies, President Barack Obama finds himself with President George W. Bush at the bottom of the popularity barrel,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/2/obama-worst-president-wwii-new-poll-shows/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow! Much sad. Very much racist American people! Why U Mad? Very cry! Cheesy Grin Cheesy

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
Was going to say obamacare.

I think the program got rolled back by the supreme court?

A few minutes of "Googling" regarding the state of obamacare and obama's policy in general would be helpful for this thread  Wink

Activity: 169
Was going to say obamacare.

I think the program got rolled back by the supreme court?
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
The best thing that Obama did siince he was elected is legalization of weed

You must be high right now.  Stand outside the white house front lawn and light up, or better yet sell some weed and see what happens  Shocked
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

So let's smoke that weed!
Obama care is pretty good for senior who has not reach the retirement age.

Obama has not legalized weed, he just gave guidance to the DEA.

You are not a senior until retirement age, hence no retirement, senior citizens discounts or other things they get.
What is retirement age in the US anymore? Pensions are a relic, social security's on the way out... I guess the age you can withdraw from 401(k) without penalty or emergency waiver? That's 62, I think? Irrelevant for some people, though. Maybe non-disability Medicare age?

Obama has not legalized weed, he just gave guidance to the DEA.

You are not a senior until retirement age, hence no retirement, senior citizens discounts or other things they get.
Activity: 132
I'm really trying to think of one thing.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

How exactly?

legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

Then, get arrested by dog eric holder.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
The sad part is you read my post without looking at what I replied to.  Does the word context mean anything to you? Please look at the quote to which I responded to.   That's the one judging people by how eloquent they are.

Did you take any meaning from my post.  Look I don't care if they have to use sign language or grunt like apes if they're capable of thinking like Stephen Hawkings.  Unfortunately, the leaders we have had as of late make great apes look more intelligent.

Oh, I read his post as well as yours, and I didn't mean to single you out in that; sorry if that was the impression it left.

My point is: wouldn't it be more productive to tell him just that (how eloquent they are is irrelevant), instead of going on a meaningless tangent that does nothing to help the situation, and then further wasting your time by offering to search for the source of the "Obama says 'uh' about 31x more often as Bill Clinton"? Tongue

In my medical training we rely on evidence based medicine.  You can't spew out an argument without supporting data.  If I told him flat out usually people object as it being subjective.  So I tried to make it more objective showing the video and noting Clinton was much better.

What's silly is people who are so in love with Obama they thing he's a good speaker/orator.  JFK was damn good - that line "ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country" is notable.  Reagan had his city on a hill.  Clinton, despite all the trouble he got into, could charm the pants off most men and women.  Bush was able to win over quite a few D's in Texas with his charm.  Obama, well other than watching Game of Thrones and listening to Beyonce like 1/2 of America I can't see him as being real.  Look at he mustard he ordered on AFO in the video - all my African American friends eat plain old Frenches, not the uppity Grey Poupon.

So whoever makes those Hope & Change posters must be doing a damn good job  Cheesy

There must be a reason why ALL his school papers are locked down as national security and can't be accessed, unlike reagan's, clinton's, bush Sr's, bush Jr's or why no one remember him as a colleague or student or friend while he was a student.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2512309/posts

Pages:
Jump to: