Pages:
Author

Topic: What good things has Obama had since he is elected ? - page 8. (Read 11557 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Had the U.S. patent office strip the Redskins of all trademarks.

Could that action qualify as something good Obama did since he was elected? Smiley?

Depends are you an american indian lol?
Activity: 151
He is good for being a laughing stock of the world.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Could that action qualify as something good Obama did since he was elected? Smiley?

Activity: 224
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
In the past, especially for "political" articles, you would get 'updates' with 'corrections' weeks, months later. I would copy paste parts of a text but then later to find the link to be broken, changed, etc. The page is something I like to respect visually.  I sometimes only get the headline of the front page for the visual impact and then copy paste the bit for the thread context here. I always include the original link as I rarely copy paste a full article if it is long. I believe people should visit the original links for making them some money and to make their own mind, not believing whatever I decided to copy paste here for my own devious agenda... Grin

Sorry about taxing your allocated bits. I believe you can disable your browser to automatically download any images. Then simply click on the link I would have included to read the full article, text only, making your own mind.

So basically, you're saying I should go back to using Lynx... oh well. Tongue

Anyway, yes, I'm aware of at least the Guardian at times "disappearing" a few politically inconvenient news stories; and I'm sure they aren't the only ones doing it. So, I take it you keep a collection of "interesting news" just in case? Smiley

"So, I take it you keep a collection of "interesting news" just in case?"...  Grin No need for that anymore. All of that is backed up on the NSA giant drives in Utah  Grin.
I only do this here with you, bunch of bitcoin lovers, from left to right viewpoints. Although I understand some here are moles and FUD spreaders though, for political or financial reasons, or both...

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1071
In the past, especially for "political" articles, you would get 'updates' with 'corrections' weeks, months later. I would copy paste parts of a text but then later to find the link to be broken, changed, etc. The page is something I like to respect visually.  I sometimes only get the headline of the front page for the visual impact and then copy paste the bit for the thread context here. I always include the original link as I rarely copy paste a full article if it is long. I believe people should visit the original links for making them some money and to make their own mind, not believing whatever I decided to copy paste here for my own devious agenda... Grin

Sorry about taxing your allocated bits. I believe you can disable your browser to automatically download any images. Then simply click on the link I would have included to read the full article, text only, making your own mind.

So basically, you're saying I should go back to using Lynx... oh well. Tongue

Anyway, yes, I'm aware of at least the Guardian at times "disappearing" a few politically inconvenient news stories; and I'm sure they aren't the only ones doing it. So, I take it you keep a collection of "interesting news" just in case? Smiley
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
[...]

Wilikon, why do you always post a picture of the article you're referring to, instead of including, say, just a quote of the relevant part and a link to the article? Those of us with shitty net speed would appreciate it. Tongue

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(
Now now now, what bad things has he done? I can't think of any
legendary
[...]

Wilikon, why do you always post a picture of the article you're referring to, instead of including, say, just a quote of the relevant part and a link to the article? Those of us with shitty net speed would appreciate it. Tongue
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Funny how Bush had authorisation from both party to go, but he does not need any... Grin

legendary
Obama is a living proof that anyone can be US president.

Sure anyone can be, provided they bow down and do the bidding of the guys that pay for the campaign.  Tongue
Activity: 235
Merit: 102
Obama is a living proof that anyone can be US president.
Activity: 793
Merit: 1026
Well put.  So well put you don't even have to give any kind of evidence lol.

The evidence is this thread
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
JUNE 18 2014 NBC/WSJ POLL

[...]
The percentage of Americans approving of President Barack Obama’s handling of foreign policy issues has dropped to the lowest level of his presidency as he faces multiple overseas challenges, including in Iraq,according to a new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.

Additionally, the public is evenly split on whether Obama is a competent manager of the federal bureaucracy. And a majority of respondents – 54 percent – believe the term-limited president is no longer able to lead the country. …

Just 37 percent approve of his handling of foreign policy, which is an all-time low in the survey, while 57 percent disapprove, an all-time high.

What’s more, by a 44 percent-to-30 percent margin, Americans disagree with the Obama administration’s decision to secure the release of U.S. Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl in exchange for five imprisoned Taliban fighters.

http://youtu.be/EHPRGEjek9o

Activity: 210
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
Universal healthcare  (still failing miserably)
improved economy (more money printing)
captured osama bin laden (heard he did this single-handed)
Activity: 798
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
Wow you guys are all fucking crazy and retarded.  No wonder everybody auto-assumes I'm mentally retarded when I agree with some libertarian or anarchist philosophies.

Well put.  So well put you don't even have to give any kind of evidence lol.  Maybe instead of worrying what others think you should focus on what actually matters which is the truth/reality.  Care to give any examples of the libertarian or anarchist philosophies?
Activity: 793
Merit: 1026
Wow you guys are all fucking crazy and retarded.  No wonder everybody auto-assumes I'm mentally retarded when I agree with some libertarian or anarchist philosophies.
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
legendary
minds.com/Wilikon
ended 2 expensive wars

Seems like you haven't checked the news lately. Let me re-post it for you?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iraqs-second-largest-city-mosul-captured-by-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-syria-647312

Do you really believe that the war in Iraq is over?

Long on going war is good for the military industry complex. Profit margin is huge for missile and gun.

So then for Obama to keep droning and killing is good for his base? Got it  Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
ended 2 expensive wars

Seems like you haven't checked the news lately. Let me re-post it for you?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/iraqs-second-largest-city-mosul-captured-by-islamic-state-of-iraq-and-syria-647312

Do you really believe that the war in Iraq is over?
yes i would say its over... what now happens could be compared to germany after ww1 (small scale)... so i would say its a new one
Pages:
Jump to: