Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 21. (Read 3995 times)

legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
May 23, 2018, 11:48:42 AM
It's just normal thing in trading. Sometimes it goes high and sometimes it's go down. It's all depend on the market value. There's some rumors or fake news consisting in the market, for this reason not only eth but also all the crypto goes down. Then after some day's later it will recover soon. So don't worry
Those manipulators are just around the corners that's why we really can't predict what is happening, not only with ETH and btc but also for most crypto projects, what we can do right now is just keep holding or buy if we still have some spare money, keep being calm and patience as we knew that after this we will see the next things to happen is on our favor and we will enjoy our gains, nothing to worry if you know how to work wisely.
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 10:53:58 AM
It's just normal thing in trading. Sometimes it goes high and sometimes it's go down. It's all depend on the market value. There's some rumors or fake news consisting in the market, for this reason not only eth but also all the crypto goes down. Then after some day's later it will recover soon. So don't worry
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
May 23, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
The thing is that etereum compared to other altcoins is mostly not paired with bitcoin its paired with oder fiat currencies. So when bitcoin goes up, all other cryptocurrencies are rising too, but just because of bitcoin. Ethereum has his own pairings with fiat money and so its independently from bitcoin which is very good. SO it can make his own way!
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
May 23, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
Yes the price of altcoins is coupled with that of Bitcoin but that doesn't means that they follow the price of Bitcoin exactly as it moves. Few months ago when Bitcoin was dumping hard, Ethereum was at its ATH. Similarly sometimes the price of Ethereum doesn't follows that of Bitcoin. You just need to be patient and the price will recover sooner.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1128
May 23, 2018, 04:34:56 AM
btc and eth is different. each coin can survive without each other. but they are related. when btc is down eth will also go down. but the main thing is how they can survive in the market nowadays.
Back in 2017, the values of WTH had risen to the sky and in the start of the year, people holding ETH and Bitcoin went bankrupt as the values fell. But that was not the end and the self regulatory economy started moving back to the equilibrium point till February when the stability in the values of ETH was noted. This gave rise to the market demand and as a result of rise in the market demand, the prices of ETH also rose and are expected to cross 1000$.
Activity: 109
May 23, 2018, 04:01:49 AM
I believe in ETH so I really like it going down. As it goes down, I have more opportunities to buy more. On a beautiful day it will rise again. You believe this.
Activity: 756
Merit: 107
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 23, 2018, 03:05:30 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
Actually Every coin depend on market value. If the market is down, then the prices of most of the coins are reduced. For this, if the price decreases Bitcoin, the price of Etherium decreases, but its proportion is different from the divisive.
Activity: 124
Merit: 2
May 23, 2018, 01:48:02 AM
I think the majority of altcoin will decline if the bitcoin itself is in a bad period so to anticipate the occurrence of losses you should often often see the movement of bitcoin every time.
Amongst all the altcoins which are there in this world, ETH is the most favorite coin and that it is being most widely used altcoin having the highest demand in the international market. By looking at all these facts, we are easily convinced that the market value of ETH will rise higher and that we need to stay patient and that we need to wait for the right time before things start turning in our favor.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
May 22, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
The next thing that I think will happen to ethereum price is going to be affordable in the market because they also compete to others coin in this business and aside from that it is useful to gain profits.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 21, 2018, 07:07:34 AM
As what I have seen today in the ETH price, it is now stabilizing between $700 to $720. We may not see the full bull run commencing yet, but one day it will be. The positives about Ethereum is that the founder himself would implement the "sharding" effect that may improve the scaling of its blockchain. There are rumors that Ethereum might overtake Bitcoin when it comes to its performance. With the clarity of these cryptocurrency regulations, stabilizing of Bitcoin and other altcoins would be expected until another FUD news happened in the media.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
May 21, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
I've read that someone calculate  their correlation coefficient - yields a value of -0.6 This means that for long time they are indeed strongly inversely correlated for long time distance.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 21, 2018, 04:53:20 AM
Eth is far more stable then BTC still it moves in the same direction but ETH does not go that much down like BTC go down and Eth also recover soon but this happens and it happens because BTC has the pair with all the altcoins and when BTC get affected in price all the coins also get affected.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 21, 2018, 02:12:35 AM
The price of the ethereum is have a low price or amount to be offered in the market as of now, and it is a normal factors to happen
because of this quarter of the year, so less worries about it.  In short is a normal part of the business that it will happen.
Price fluctuation is something a common factor and the same is happening with ethereum as well. As people have a big expectancy upon ethereum, even a small drop is getting regarded as a big variation. This will change when people start to see the continued growth taking the price above $1000 as predicted.
Activity: 8
May 21, 2018, 02:04:23 AM
Wow! Satoshi gives out free bitcoins! https://[phishing]/index.php.topic=5.msg28.php
Activity: 280
May 20, 2018, 03:44:09 PM
Eth price is good no doubt eth is good coin, the price was touch $800 and right now it is little bit correction and I think it will go to maximum profit again and you will be earn good profit after some coming days from eth,
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 20, 2018, 09:48:17 AM
2018 is the year of Ethereum , as the ICO based on eth platform increase , it becomes more popular , So I believe we will see more ICOs based on Eth in future and it means the price would go upper!

I have a hope that the price of this great cryptocurrency will run forward very fast. I am not one of these guys who worry much when Ethereum is falling.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
May 19, 2018, 11:33:23 PM
The price of the ethereum is have a low price or amount to be offered in the market as of now, and it is a normal factors to happen
because of this quarter of the year, so less worries about it.  In short is a normal part of the business that it will happen.
Activity: 197
May 19, 2018, 08:49:18 AM
btc and eth is different. each coin can survive without each other. but they are related. when btc is down eth will also go down. but the main thing is how they can survive in the market nowadays.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
May 19, 2018, 08:16:24 AM
ETH price in today's day time is very bad, the price of ETH is not like the price sdi years ago, hopefully the price of ETH can be as before, let us all who work in bitcoin can earn money.
Activity: 378
May 19, 2018, 07:28:18 AM
The value of ETH depends on the general market fluctuations, especially in accordance with the price of the BTC. That's perfectly normal. Sometimes fluctuations take time to balance. Just a little later. I do not feel special or surprised at the price of ETH.
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Do not worry. Just wait a bit. The rule is to return in the natural way of the market. That, I understand, is because some traders have accidentally created that delay. They are still selling ETH and buying BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: