Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 22. (Read 3995 times)

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002
May 19, 2018, 07:13:59 AM
There is nothing to worry about with eth prices, I see though it falls, but eth prices in the market can still hit at high prices. ETH is one of the most trusted alt coin so far, with the strengthening of eth volume in the market, so there are still many investors who believe and in the future I'm sure the eth will grow bigger.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Dronair Best Operating For Cargo Robotics Industry
May 19, 2018, 05:35:23 AM
ETH's prices are rising for more than $ 700 (higher than yesterday). The rebound of ETH helped investors to believe in ETH. ETH was born after bitcoin but was inherited by modern and improved blockchain technology. ETH was chosen as a safe and effective investment tool. This coin from birth to date has always been strong no matter how the market fluctuates. In the future, I think the price of ETH will grow even further.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 19, 2018, 05:18:25 AM
The rise and fall of the Ethereum price have become a very common thing. And if the price of Ethereum goes down it is only temporary and will rise again within a few months.
Yes, I agree with you. As cryptocurrencies continue to regulates prices it has a big chances to bounceback at current price or surpass to higher stage in which everybody can earned good profits. Volatility on the market is normal, all we can do is to continue having positive perceptions of crypto world.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 04:24:19 AM
Eth price was too good it was touch to $800 and this is the stage of correction because the of the price of bitcoin fall and due to this the price of eth was effected and it will goes up with the market stable point,
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
May 19, 2018, 02:49:32 AM
I think the majority of altcoin will decline if the bitcoin itself is in a bad period so to anticipate the occurrence of losses you should often often see the movement of bitcoin every time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 17, 2018, 03:10:50 AM
Frankly speaking, the increase in bitcoin price does not affect ETH. ETH's fluctuation depends on the inventors, the buyers of ethereum and the demand of the market.
Activity: 224
May 17, 2018, 02:36:32 AM
In a fef days after this post begins April, the hardest month, when all gone down and red, all the alts were destroyed and Bitcoin too.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 17, 2018, 02:26:25 AM
Eth price is down with bitcoin price, Bitcoin price unexpected movement makes the Eth price down because when bitcoin will goes up or down unexpectedly then over all market is also effected,
Normally when bitcoin is down, ETH will follow.
That's normal I guess because people are depending on the price movement of bitcoin, they can easily be in the mood of FUD or FOMO.
For me, I just don't see it as a negative thing, instead I keep buying when price is at dip.
Activity: 280
May 13, 2018, 05:50:33 AM
Eth price is down with bitcoin price, Bitcoin price unexpected movement makes the Eth price down because when bitcoin will goes up or down unexpectedly then over all market is also effected,
Activity: 882
Merit: 104
May 13, 2018, 05:30:13 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy
For me I think ethereum.follows the flow of bitcoin that's why sometimes if bitcoin is up ethereum will follow and if it's down eth will down too. So I think it normal because eth is alts and bitcoin is a main coin all alts follows the flows if bitcoin when it comes to price.
Activity: 196
May 13, 2018, 04:05:38 AM
eth is always like that when the other coin rises eth down eth price is always different degan others, maybe eth lack of investors to pump prices, hopefully big investors soon join.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 13, 2018, 04:00:39 AM
2018 is the year of Ethereum , as the ICO based on eth platform increase , it becomes more popular , So I believe we will see more ICOs based on Eth in future and it means the price would go upper!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
May 12, 2018, 10:00:17 PM
We all know this fact that bitcoin is the top rated and most influential coin in the entire crypto market and that it has a very strong hold in the market. The market value of almost all other crypto coins is greatly affected by the market value of the bitcoin but still there is not 100% involvement of the bitcoin in deciding the market value of nay of the crypto coin. There are lot of other factors as well which result in increase or decrease in the market value of any of the coin.
Yeah, it is not 100% involvement with bitcoin but most of the time altcoins are relying on bitcoin. Maybe we just can't deny that fact. ETH price now has a good price I guess, it really drops after the highest price that we experience before but in my opinion, ETH still has a good and reasonable price. If you think ETH has a small amount then it is the best time for you to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
May 12, 2018, 09:45:15 PM
Bitcoin is like a mother for altcoin. So, if the bitcoin price falls, then altcoin will follow it. but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 12, 2018, 09:40:34 PM
No one can't predict about it.Sometimes the price is pumping but after 2-3 days the price is dump.But I think after 4-5 months the price will be hit $1000 again.

That's how the market works especially in cryptocurrency market, no one can't predict where the market can go sometimes they goes up and sometimes they go down, so much better we need to do is invest no matter what happen even if the market go down especially in ethereum because every knows that the price will increase again soon.
The prices is so volatile in ethereum but in this case ,I think this is our advantage to buy more coin while the market is on dump again. I believe market will regulate by time to time so don't be afraid to involve in this trend because as far as I know prices will instantly regulates higher rate.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
May 12, 2018, 09:11:23 PM
No one can't predict about it.Sometimes the price is pumping but after 2-3 days the price is dump.But I think after 4-5 months the price will be hit $1000 again.

That's how the market works especially in cryptocurrency market, no one can't predict where the market can go sometimes they goes up and sometimes they go down, so much better we need to do is invest no matter what happen even if the market go down especially in ethereum because every knows that the price will increase again soon.
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
May 12, 2018, 08:10:46 PM
In any case, what is happening, we should expect that the price of the ether will soon recover in the near future and return to the form. With the protocol, there is nothing wrong with this matter, and there are no inherent problems with Ethereum, which were not when it reached the $ 1,200 mark
Activity: 325
May 12, 2018, 05:01:01 AM
Activity: 196
May 12, 2018, 03:14:37 AM
Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction. In time prices will go back up.

I lost faith in the ETH coin, they can not rise above 1000 $ as I and everyone expect. I think ETH will be one of the most potent and fastest growing pennies, but that's a false guess.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
May 08, 2018, 03:11:02 AM
As of now, we are experiencing a little bit “pullback” after it reached more than $820. It’s natural though, a short-term correction, perhaps. The new support level right now of Bitcoin is at $9,000 while the major resistance level remains at $10,000. Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin’s price increase and decrease, respectively. As for Warren Buffett’s comments, it doesn’t really impact the price though.
ETH will again rise and reach to $800 easily, too much FUD but real believers are dictating the price movement now.
It's still good timing to accumulate now, I am very sure $1,000 will come easy this month as we are still in the bull run.
Pages:
Jump to: