Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 23. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
May 07, 2018, 02:41:30 AM
As of now, we are experiencing a little bit “pullback” after it reached more than $820. It’s natural though, a short-term correction, perhaps. The new support level right now of Bitcoin is at $9,000 while the major resistance level remains at $10,000. Ethereum is influenced by Bitcoin’s price increase and decrease, respectively. As for Warren Buffett’s comments, it doesn’t really impact the price though.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 02:06:50 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

Last Saturday it was up. This day it is down. Don't bother thinking of the prices, lock your profits, cryptocurrency market is too volatile that you can't miss a glance you skip the swing. Lock your profits, this volatility is not your problem alone.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 07, 2018, 02:02:03 AM
May 7 SEC and CFTC to discuss whether Ethereum is considered a valuable security

If the crypto currency is recognized as a security, the Ethereum Foundation will appeal to the court, the proceedings will take several years, Cointelegraph suggests. According to lawyer Dean Steinbeck, the SEC will not take final decisions on Ethereum in the near future, and the CFTC will soon recognize the currency as a commodity, as it was with bitcoin in 2015.

Recognition of crypto currency securities would negatively affect her course. Exchanges trading in Ethereum will have to register with the SEC, suspending bidding for the duration of the license
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 12:15:53 AM
Ehtereum jumps up two times Smiley All the market is green and nice. This motivates me to work harder today, see and try all the opps.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 12:00:40 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy

Hello,

if according to my observations for the present time Bitcoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin Gold have the same increase.

different when in 2017, where Bitcoin goes up but Altcoins is definitely down. but maybe in the future it can be different again because the market is not like we always expect.
Activity: 154
May 06, 2018, 08:54:11 AM
Look at a long term chart. Prices are still very high. Market just got ahead of its self and corrected. Then people panic sold at the bottom resulting in an over extended correction. In time prices will go back up.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
April 23, 2018, 05:37:14 AM
The price usually goes with the trend, it can go up or it can go down regards of the news. I saw that it usually takes up to 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would check the news now you would see how many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use
Exactly, it is just the way the market has always been and the way it will always be. Trends change every time and there is no way anyone can know how the ETH trend will be for now, whether it would even go down the more, or it would recover soon and start testing new ATH, same for other market.

The thing here however is that things are changing like you said, and if anyone should be doing anything now, that would be to be buying as much as they can.
It is not that much unpredictable or difficult to tell the present plan of Ethereum. It is not going to show any real progress and as bitcoin has increased by bit and it may do same in coming days, ETH can be expected to rise a little. But having high hopes can become a disappointment because the digital market does not show any potential in the first half of the year. It is how it works.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
April 20, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
Not only about eth but the most of crypto currency price down when bitcoin price down and up again when btc price goes up. Don't be confused because that is normal, don't worry too much when the price decrease because eth have a good potential and Will have a bright future. Nowadays eth price increase and hope it Will continue until the end of year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
April 20, 2018, 01:43:06 AM
The price usually goes with the trend, it can go up or it can go down regards of the news. I saw that it usually takes up to 3–5 days for bad news or good news to influence the market.

If you would check the news now you would see how many countries are trying to regulate and embrace blockchain technology. More and more projects are starting to get built on Ethereum because it’s the most secure and reliable to use
Exactly, it is just the way the market has always been and the way it will always be. Trends change every time and there is no way anyone can know how the ETH trend will be for now, whether it would even go down the more, or it would recover soon and start testing new ATH, same for other market.

The thing here however is that things are changing like you said, and if anyone should be doing anything now, that would be to be buying as much as they can.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
April 15, 2018, 03:36:20 PM
The team of Ethereum is one of the greatest, transparency with the development is so important nowadays, I expect it to grow but definitely needs improvement long term because of NEO and other competitors.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
April 15, 2018, 03:26:08 PM
I think ETH will grow to may, not before. In summer, the entire currency will go up. While we have to wait.

Probably, April will not bring us much stability that we are expecting for. However, I believe that Ethereum will start to grow soon and it will gain much: 600$ is possible now!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 148
April 15, 2018, 12:24:30 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
There is no need for you to get confused because on several occasions ethereum usually react to Bitcoin action, even the recent increase in the market value of Bitcoin had positive effect on ethereum.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
April 15, 2018, 12:14:21 PM
It is true that Ethereum has been very disappointing over the past few weeks, many investors have been expecting it to pump hard in this year. But, that hasn't happened, on the contrary, its price has come down sharply in the first quarter of this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 15, 2018, 11:43:47 AM
it's called the market. When the price starts to fall down then people also start to become afraid of this platform. That's why it's a natural process of this system. Eth will also be above $1000 within very soon. So it should be kept for the future purpose.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 15, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
indeed eth price yesterday fell and different from other coins that rose, but I see on the market eth price began to rise normally because many factors that make eth back up. hopefully the price of all coins will soon reach a high price.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
April 15, 2018, 11:20:16 AM
yes maybe for some reason altcoin prices follow the btc price but not all of them, it could be because the demand is quiet and many want to sell so cause the price down.
just calm the price will come back up if the demand a lot.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
April 15, 2018, 11:14:18 AM
well, what ever is going i think it is right because people are heaving chance to invest the money and as we know ETH is second good coin after bitcoin and it is valuable coin and we have chance to invest there and when the price will get the speed then people will make profit and also new people who are just investing and trading they also will be think positive and now ETH price is growing.
Activity: 184
April 15, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with Ethereums price, it's price had been low ever since and never had it increased or skyrocketed like Bitcoins price. Never compare the progression of this coin because it has a different feature with Bitcoin that's why its price is like that. But this coin is one to be watched out for because it has a lot to offer and could be next to Bitcoin.
I also feel that there is nothing unusual with Ethereum because the current price of ethereum has been corrected and returned to the starting price. but behind all that ethereum has an excellent potential for improvement over the long term.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
April 15, 2018, 08:27:21 AM
I don't think there is anything wrong with Ethereums price, it's price had been low ever since and never had it increased or skyrocketed like Bitcoins price. Never compare the progression of this coin because it has a different feature with Bitcoin that's why its price is like that. But this coin is one to be watched out for because it has a lot to offer and could be next to Bitcoin.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
April 15, 2018, 08:04:19 AM
I don't know why it keeps dropping but I do know there are alot of people who are putting in a bunch of buy orders for under $400 and are getting them filled quite readily. Embarrassed
What do we expect ? As some people are complaining, some people are seeing it as an advantage to buy more for the long run. One thing that most old investors have got to live with from experience, got used to and moments they will never let pass them by.

Nothing is wrong with ETH price as far as I am concerned, and anyone who is smart enough would know that the only thing with the price now is that there is a mouthwatering offer for those who are ready to get it. Even eth is an inflationary coin, due to its active admin and team, we can be sure about bumping in coming months. So we can expect eth prices to test $1000 anyhow in coming months too.
Pages:
Jump to: