Pages:
Author

Topic: What happen with ETH Price ? - page 25. (Read 3995 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
April 08, 2018, 08:58:07 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
is there a reason for it? and give advice to me about Etherium.
Thanks before  Cheesy

I also notice that thing that those other coins well almost the majority of all the other coins are relying on the bitcoins price like when the bitcoins fall expect that they will also fall and when the bitcoins rises they will also gonna rise and that belongs the ethereum i like to invest in them now because they are lower in the market price and that i notice that the are the same as the bitcoins behavior and we all know the bitcoins will rise before the uear ends so i invested in them both.
Activity: 311
Merit: 10
April 08, 2018, 08:41:55 AM
The main problem with alts they going up only when Bitcoin price more or less stable and moving in some range
Activity: 117
April 08, 2018, 08:37:10 AM
I Confused with the Etherium price When BTC down ETH down and now the price of Bitcoin is up but the price of ETH still down.
Thanks before  Cheesy
It is quite noticeable that all cryptocurrencies depend on the price of Bitcoin. The price of Ethereum will increase with the price of Bitcoin, so do not expect that Ethereum will start to grow by itself without the increase in the price of Bitcoin. The only thing that can provoke a faster rise in the price of Ethereum compared to Bitcoin is the news from developers and the team about further development and new updates of Etherum.
Activity: 224
April 05, 2018, 09:11:31 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
You can see that the prices of ETH in recent days are constantly decreasing, I think that is partly because the market is in the downtrend so the price of ETH can not escape the general situation. In addition, ETH is experiencing problems in the production process and still can not fix, ETH ICON projects are also experiencing errors. Russian politicians are also experiencing political problems, which have had a major impact on ETH's price.
Activity: 255
April 05, 2018, 08:00:03 PM
The situation goes even more dramatic, if we remember, that tons of alts are depending on etherium, and they fall along with it, hahha. We just facing market full red.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 07:01:26 PM
is not to worry, because although the price of ETH is influenced by BTC, it does not cause as much loss and tends to stabilize more than bitcoin and can be used as an alternative to protect value

many are worried about eth values that have drastically decreased, but they are not a problem and not a big loss. so I think it's a regular cycle that happens in cryptocurrency.
It is understandable that we also worry about the price of ETH because next to bitcoin,  ETH is also a good investment. In fact,  it acts as an alternative for selling if ever BTC price is on dump.  There are times that when BTC price falls,  ETH is high but at this time,  we are in a big dump that all of the coins in the market goes down with BTC.  It looks stressful but we should continue to hold,  as a trader it will be shameful to know that you lose profit by panic selling than you lose profit because of holding.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
April 05, 2018, 06:52:37 PM
I have probably an issue with my eyes, but I can not see bitcoin up? Can you please explain what up means? Up compared to prices one or two or three years ago? I see bitcoin down and ethereum down. But you are right, there was a time when ethereum was catching up and market cap of bitcoin was only 33%. Now market cap for bitcoin is 45% again and is clearly the leader again.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 06:04:50 PM
is not to worry, because although the price of ETH is influenced by BTC, it does not cause as much loss and tends to stabilize more than bitcoin and can be used as an alternative to protect value

many are worried about eth values that have drastically decreased, but they are not a problem and not a big loss. so I think it's a regular cycle that happens in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
W12 – Blockchain protocol
April 05, 2018, 06:04:29 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy

All coins in the market are in difficult right now including Bitcoin itself is continue struggling. There is no specific reason of the down fall of Ethereum but i guess one of the factor is this coin is in dependent with Bitcoin value in which if the Bitcoin will rise up then Ethereum will rise up too and the other factor is their is no real demand of Ethereum yet in which some people are waiting for the market to become healthy before they will start to invest again.
Activity: 462
April 05, 2018, 05:47:52 PM
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
April 05, 2018, 02:42:40 PM
I think ETH will grow to may, not before. In summer, the entire currency will go up. While we have to wait.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
April 05, 2018, 08:10:00 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
the price of ethereum is influenced by the btc price, but for ethereum coins it does not have to worry because now the price of ethereum can be fairly stable and may be used as a good alternative coin for investments other than bitcoin.
Yes, eth price is influenced by the bitcoin but I don't also think even if bitcoin price went up eth will observe bitcoin if its still going to go up again, and as of now, bitcoin is dropping again even more. Maybe that is why eth is not rising up again even a little because bitcoin is not rising up with even 15% of its price.
We all know this fact that bitcoin is the top rated and most influential coin in the entire crypto market and that it has a very strong hold in the market. The market value of almost all other crypto coins is greatly affected by the market value of the bitcoin but still there is not 100% involvement of the bitcoin in deciding the market value of nay of the crypto coin. There are lot of other factors as well which result in increase or decrease in the market value of any of the coin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
April 05, 2018, 07:04:55 AM
ETH's price today fell 1.09% compared to yesterday. This means that the purchasing power of ETH today will increase, many will buy ETH at low prices. After this low threshold of ETH the price will rise again. It may take a long time but ETH will confirm its value in the near future. I believe so.
Activity: 378
April 05, 2018, 06:30:59 AM
All the crypto market is down it is normal for us and due to bitcoin decline the crypto market is affected badly but if the bitcoin prices become normal and the Ether usage is more and more increased then the prices will rise and for a good reason Ether is doing well a less amount of price is affected but the future is bright and used for many payments in the world.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
April 05, 2018, 06:23:33 AM
Eth price today ios so sucks, many investors and traders loss their funds because of the downtrend in the price of ethereum and i think it will take too much time again to recover. The price of ethereum is back again to the start where i first use crypto.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 04:47:30 AM
Supply and Demand. Drops just means lesser Demand  Wink
Nothing complex there
Activity: 376
April 05, 2018, 04:34:15 AM
ETH is good coins after bitcoin right now,ETH is getting cheaper, this is time to buy more .
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
April 05, 2018, 04:17:21 AM
Thanks before  Cheesy
You can see that the price of ETH has been falling drastically in the last few days due to a part of the market going down and partly because ETH is experiencing problems from the manufacturers that they have not be able to

In addition, the projects running on ETH are facing great challenges and can not continue to operate. Therefore, the prices of ETH are continuously decreasing during the past days.
These are valid reasons for justifying the horrible decrease in the value of the master of altcoins i.e. ethereum. What I would like to add is that it is fundamentally going down because of bitcoin. Since the market trends are set my bitcoin and rest of all coins follow it without any other choice. So I believe that just like all other altcoins, ethereum is under the influence of the king of crypto currencies.
Activity: 252
April 03, 2018, 07:02:41 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
You can see that the price of ETH has been falling drastically in the last few days due to a part of the market going down and partly because ETH is experiencing problems from the manufacturers that they have not be able to

In addition, the projects running on ETH are facing great challenges and can not continue to operate. Therefore, the prices of ETH are continuously decreasing during the past days.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
April 02, 2018, 12:35:35 PM
Thanks before  Cheesy
Patience is the key, I read if Bitcoin up altcoins down, Bitcoin down altcoins down, but when Bitcoin stable altcoins up. A lot of members believe if the journey from cryptocurrency is still long.
true, patience is the key. I think every year the price of eth is always decreasing, and after the end of the year, the price just peaked. for now, we can only see the situation, and it seems that the eth price will soon rise.
Pages:
Jump to: