Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 15. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 63
September 19, 2018, 04:27:59 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

The ethereum will surely can stand again. People do not need to worry about the capability of ethereum because it surely has a huge potential that will not disappoint the users. At the same time this kind of scenario is a part of the cycle of the cryptocurrency market so people just need to wait and see, or maybe grab this dump as an opportunity.
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
September 19, 2018, 04:23:06 AM
Everyone will hope ethereum will recover. currently eth has experienced a large decline. I feel the loss due to the decline in eth prices.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 19, 2018, 04:19:58 AM
It could be foreseen that the etherium would return to its original value. He can not hold out for such a long time at a high level, a graph of that confirmation. After any growth, a slow but sure fall follows. It's enough just to study the graph for the previous period well and then you will understand the pattern. Yes, I think we will soon grow, but it will not be in the next month. Maybe to spring, after the new year.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
September 19, 2018, 12:01:59 AM
Ethereum is a robust coin but dropping from remaining region and every holder of ethereum is now involved about its drop. Now the market is growing however ethereum is not able to follow the market. ICO's are also now not capable of acquire their targets and it's far the primary energy of ethereum. It also make a element in dragging ethereum to downwards
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 18, 2018, 03:07:07 PM
At the moment, this project has a period of decline. I think that the main reason for the strong drop in the price of ETH was the large number of fraudulent ICOs.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
"IGT-crypto - lifetime income from working exchang
September 18, 2018, 03:06:27 PM
in my opinion, ethereum is now very bad because, people are less interested in ico's investment, ethereum's price can be high, because many of ico's investments which call ethereum as the payment channel, and transactions using ethereum also become high, but now the ico program is difficult to succeed and so that the ehtereum becomes low
Well Ethereum is a project that counts not only on its capabilities, but also the capabilities of all crypto-currencies in its blockchain.
Activity: 448
September 18, 2018, 03:05:25 PM
I think it was because ETH has passed many months without really being affected by the bubble that burst in December, so we're seeing all the declines of the year in one month, that's why it's gone down so explosively, plus certainly the market is not at its best, but as always, there's a good chance it's going to get better in December again.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 03:02:29 PM
I also hope that ethereum will return to its all time high before the end of the year. The current dip looks somehow to me because it affected all the coins in crypto market. A lot of people sell their ethereum without considering the price they bought it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 18, 2018, 03:01:27 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Do not worry. Ethereum will necessarily return for the price back. I just can not tell you when it will happen.
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 18, 2018, 02:58:29 PM
Just projects sell collected on the Ethereum ICO.Do not be afraid of correction.If you believe in this project, it is better to buy it on good drawdowns.
Support. If the project really inspires confidence, then do not be afraid of its decline, and it is necessary to buy while it is low. After all, good projects rarely give up.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
September 18, 2018, 01:30:07 PM
in my opinion, ethereum is now very bad because, people are less interested in ico's investment, ethereum's price can be high, because many of ico's investments which call ethereum as the payment channel, and transactions using ethereum also become high, but now the ico program is difficult to succeed and so that the ehtereum becomes low
Activity: 535
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 18, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
if you have heard about the news about ethereum, when they announce that the explosive days of ethereum is over, it highly affects the price of ethereum, everyone had panic and they all sell their ethereum that became the reason why its price suddenly drop.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 18, 2018, 12:33:37 PM
Just projects sell collected on the Ethereum ICO.Do not be afraid of correction.If you believe in this project, it is better to buy it on good drawdowns.
Activity: 434
September 18, 2018, 12:27:21 PM
It will recover in the future. It is not only Ethereum who suffer from red candle but almost all coins I am the market including Bitcoin. If Bitcoin is down expect that all altcoins will follow the same fate.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
September 16, 2018, 06:57:00 PM
Ethereum and whole crypto market prices went down so it is not ethereum are dropping. We have to be patient as to when it will recover. Although price has been down for long but since I believe into it's future I am holding eth.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 06:53:10 PM
I also hope that the price of Ethereum will return in the near future and maybe Ethereum will become even more expensive
Activity: 434
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
September 16, 2018, 06:51:32 PM
I do not think that something critical has happened to Ethereum. Just dropped the cost of coins. But now almost all the coins in the market are faced with this situation. But in any case Ethereum has the necessary potential to restore its prices in the future.
You are right, all coins faced this problem, the price of them strongly fell this year. But let's remember how many they stood last year in the same time.
Activity: 560
September 16, 2018, 06:49:39 PM
I do not think that something critical has happened to Ethereum. Just dropped the cost of coins. But now almost all the coins in the market are faced with this situation. But in any case Ethereum has the necessary potential to restore its prices in the future.
I agree with you, indeed the whole market has gone down, but not all the coins fell more than 10 times. Ethereum was compared with Bitcoin, but in the end Bitcoin fell by 3 times, and Ethereum by 10 times.
Activity: 130
September 16, 2018, 02:25:01 PM
There was something that should be expected. At some point this should happen. Those scammers who managed to collect large sums of money during ICO, just started selling the ethereum. And this negatively affected the price of the ethereum.

I saw that coming as well. Ethereum cannot make that much money and not experience a large price dump.
Activity: 326
September 16, 2018, 02:10:54 PM
There was something that should be expected. At some point this should happen. Those scammers who managed to collect large sums of money during ICO, just started selling the ethereum. And this negatively affected the price of the ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: