Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 12. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 511
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 06:57:44 PM
Nothing Ethereum is just as incredible as it has ever been.Some large players are seemingly manipulating this market in an attempt to shake the weak hands.  By some of the posts on this board I'm afraid it may have worked
Although there are always manipulation I am still positive for ethereum to recover in time. Price has been down for long in ethereum I believe it could grow it’s value. I am not losing hope with the bad condition on ethereum it can surpass it’s status to be more surprising.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 06:51:42 PM
Nothing Ethereum is just as incredible as it has ever been.Some large players are seemingly manipulating this market in an attempt to shake the weak hands.  By some of the posts on this board I'm afraid it may have worked
Activity: 476
September 29, 2018, 06:49:02 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
Do not worry ETH good moves will be backed. ETH is a very good investment like bitcoin it has also a lot of features that people need to invest. This is a natural situation that price will go down and after this it will goes up. So while the price is low take the chance to buy for more and hold until the price hits to the top.
Activity: 429
September 29, 2018, 06:45:22 PM
ETHEREUM has a bright future. between now and end of 2018 ETHEREUM will come back to life.Its only having little shaking which is normal .But its coming back with full force.
Activity: 668
DogData
September 29, 2018, 06:16:41 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

the changes that occur at this time are very shocking to all of us, because eth has not experienced an increase as we expected. moreover, the market that is currently declining makes us worry and worry always.
Activity: 373
September 29, 2018, 06:10:40 PM
we hope that ethereum prices can return soon at a stable price. like in the previous year. and I see today that ethereum is falling in price. but we must not despair, be sure in the near future it will be normal again.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 06:03:58 PM
I think that after the drop in the price of the Ethereum to $ 170, the institutional investor will choose Bitcoin in a larger perspective!
Activity: 378
September 29, 2018, 12:21:46 PM
I realized one thing, if a very strong project falls very much - it means they want to make money on it! ))) in the near future we will see how the crypto market will turn green! and then Buterin chases his crypto token up! and the cost will grow many times!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 29, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
I think the ethereum price now is going to be good is not like a past months because the ethereum price in the past is not good compare now and wait for the good future for eth.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 10:37:59 AM
calm down don't panic ethereum prices will still change and I believe ethereum is a coin that has a good future so it will definitely recover and increase again, you just have to be patient a little longer
with today's situation on the crypto-currency market is very difficult to accept and even do not satisfy positive forecasts, because you want to see the real changes in the crypto-currency market.
Activity: 420
September 29, 2018, 10:23:39 AM
calm down don't panic ethereum prices will still change and I believe ethereum is a coin that has a good future so it will definitely recover and increase again, you just have to be patient a little longer
Activity: 392
September 29, 2018, 09:56:18 AM
I think the main problem is that the Ether strongly depends on the number of ongoing projects on its base, and now these projects are getting smaller and smaller. The market is slowly going up, and the air does not keep up with everyone.
Activity: 490
September 29, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

I am sure that Vitalik Buterin will not leave his efforts to improve Ethereum as the currency and as blockchain technology. It will become more and more efficient and powerful. People would like it.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 06:24:01 PM
The price of ETH is still unstable, currently reaching $ 220, it seems that investors are less interested in buying ETH if the price is not developed. If you look at the current ETH rating under the Ripple coin, and most likely investors buy Ripple coins for investment. I think the ETH price only reaches $ 400 by the end of 2018, and of course I see from the instability of the ETH price.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 06:15:35 PM
Ethereum experienced a big fall. Many think that will be the doomsday, including Nouriel Roubini “Dr. Doom”, said the value of Ethereum fell unexpectedly. Because, as a cryptocurrency and decentralized application platform, it has insufficient active decentralized applications
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 06:02:59 PM

It is just one of those things that happens when a coin has been up for very long. And with the news and fuds that was circulating around about ethereum and the creators it is no surprise that the price of the coin actually went down. It just needs a while and for more people to buy more of the coin and it will start going back up
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 02:01:56 PM
ETH is a good coin and I believe that it will become very expensive and in demand. But at the moment the price has fallen dramatically due to the fact that the cryptocurrency market is in decline.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
September 28, 2018, 01:25:20 PM
I know that now it is probably no longer intrerested topic because Ethereum survived big attack on its network.
First of all they have problems, they are working hard to solve it, but many people are spreads panic about Ether, like CEO of TRON or Bitmex - and many people believe them.
If network could be efficiently attacked it showes we have serious problem,
I know every blockchain can be attacked, but Ethereum has many weak points as we can see - although now is difficult to say what about competitive platforms - maybe their vulnerabilites are serious too, but not yet discovered as not so big interest in compare to ETH?
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
September 28, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
I know that now it is probably no longer intrerested topic because Ethereum survived big attack on its network.
First of all they have problems, they are working hard to solve it, but many people are spreads panic about Ether, like CEO of TRON or Bitmex - and many people believe them.
Activity: 170
September 28, 2018, 12:13:50 PM
as I would see it ethereum is one of the specific potential coins, however of late ethereum has encountered a value decay which I accept is outside the ability to control of speculators, ethereum contacted its most reduced number and it looks exceptionally hard to have the capacity to rise once more, yet, in my little heart, I truly trust that ethereum can move back as previ
Pages:
Jump to: