Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 14. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 26, 2018, 10:43:59 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

Well, ethereum slumped back from a $600 lead before. Now it's around $220, which is still a fair price, when prices are considered and demand second. I think it's still a good buy. I advice everyone to invest in ethereum because the price decline today would mean a future spike.
Activity: 129
Merit: 15
September 26, 2018, 10:38:10 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I also feel nervous and confused when the ETH price drops too much. I do not know when ETH price will recover. Who can predict?
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
September 26, 2018, 10:33:19 PM

No wonder if ethereum price was falling, i think it was because several big ICO companies sold their ETH, only my opinion though.
But i still believe in ETH future, it will be good because if many good ICO created, then peoples must be want to invest using ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 07:47:45 PM
At present, ethereum price is very low but It will not always be there. No one knows what gonna happen in cryptpworld. Anything that can happen here. Try to stay calm because the crypto market will definitely recover in the future. If you can be patient then I'm sure you can get good profits later.
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 05:37:43 PM
It seems to me that ETH has lost its popularity and price due to the fact that most ICOs projects decided to sell all their collected coins.
etjereum is really popular and everything will be fine with it i ak sure in this fat as this cryptocurrency will not die tomorrowc
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
September 26, 2018, 07:33:54 PM
Ethereum is facing some issues and the development upgrades are still not on the way. Hopefully ETH will overcome
this  tough period and start rising again.
Activity: 191
September 26, 2018, 07:08:01 PM
Now the price of ETH has come down with the decline in bitcoin prices due to info and negative issues on cryptocurency, even though the ETH has been very popular and very profitable that the ETH as a tool to exchange with tokens, I am very strong ETH can return to the price of 15 million to 20 million.
Activity: 322
September 26, 2018, 06:27:05 PM
I am very surprised that this coin has become cheaper. It seemed to me that this is a very strong and reliable project and the price will not fall several times.
Activity: 518
Merit: 14
September 26, 2018, 06:23:36 PM
I also don't know what happened with etherium which is clear that etherium prices have graphical movements like bitcoin bro. therefore, every bitcoin price decreases and etherium prices also fall
Activity: 137
Merit: 1
September 26, 2018, 06:21:26 PM
I think that now a temporary fall in the price of Ethereum. I think that in the future it will recover and will remain the best altcoin
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 05:51:18 PM
This is a crypto market, and everything that happens here is going on for a reason. Now the price of the etherium has fallen, which means that large players will buy it at a low price and resume the price increase, which will provoke people to buy an etherium and at the peak of popularity they will again collapse the price, and so long as you do not run out of money.
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 05:37:04 PM
you are not the onpy one who wants to know the truth but i think tjat tjere are some factors that combined in a bad way
Activity: 546
September 26, 2018, 05:36:13 PM
It seems to me that ETH has lost its popularity and price due to the fact that most ICOs projects decided to sell all their collected coins.
Activity: 700
September 26, 2018, 05:33:56 PM

all of us here hope eth will return in the near future, but we cannot know it all right, because every change can change every time without us knowing it. so we will not know and guess how eth will develop in the near future.
Activity: 574
Gistcoin
September 26, 2018, 05:29:16 PM
If you are asking about what happened to Ethereum, we already know that ETH is facing its down market. Although the price is green today, we exactly realize that the Eth price is still fluctuation. We can see how this altcoin struggles in the market. Every day, this coin always goes up and down easily, more fluctuating than BTC. However, I believe that ETH can find its normal price again, as a worthy coin for recommended one, in more than $600.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 05:27:02 PM
I thought everyone already knew what happened to Ethereum. Many ICO companies that collected funds in this currency did not go to Fiat at all, but left the collected funds in order to sell when the Ethereum price is higher. But it turned out to be the opposite because of the falling market, the price of Ethereum also fell and a panic sale of a large amount of Ethereum began, as a result of which its price fell even more. I am sure that over time he will return to his position, because he has scheduled a lot of serious updates.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:19:20 PM
yes ethereum is very bad now, when compared to bitcoin, ethereum falls deeper, and has not shown any recovery at all, but if you want to buy ethreum, this is a golden opportunity, because the ethreum is now in a very low position
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
September 26, 2018, 05:04:05 PM
In the past we can give NOKIA the example. It's going to burn, it's primitive. However, it is doing its job very well for now.
I can't agree with you - altough Nokia lost its position as leading manufacturer
 of cellphones the company still performs very well in many areas of activity.
Ethereum is endangered by many other competitive blockchain platforms and without improvement future of Ethereum will be rather bleak
Activity: 532
September 19, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
In the past we can give NOKIA the example. It's going to burn, it's primitive. However, it is doing its job very well for now.
September 19, 2018, 04:53:13 AM
It is falling my friend...
And I think, it is going to fall at least to $100.
But despite that it is a good time to buy more ETH. It has real value and clear usage. You can buy ETH as an investment or as a fund reserve. If you need, you can use it to trade or participate in ICOs. From this point of view, it is much better than others altcoins and even BTC.
Regarding the current price, no one knows when price fall stops. So, the best strategy is to buy gradually during the fall. And as I already said, now is a very good time to start or continue buying.
Pages:
Jump to: