Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 13. (Read 5603 times)

wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
September 27, 2018, 05:08:02 PM
We had few days in last weeks when Ethereum volume was even few times higher than bitcoin - and than ETH price reaches (almost) 250USD I am writing about bitfinex.
Now we can see ETH is no longer TOP 1 volume coin there, so I am not sure ETH will come back to recover soon.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
September 27, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
all hope so, but seeing the current market there has been no significant increase in ethereum prices, hopefully by the end of the
year ethereum prices can rise again, for now it is better to keep waiting and be patient until ethereum prices rise again
copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 07:32:14 AM
I am sure that with Ethereum everything will be in order, and the coin will continue its development in the future at new heights of the crypto-currency market. Now all the alternative crypto currency depends on the bitcoins solution. So Ethereum will certainly be fine.
Activity: 164
Look ARROUND!
September 27, 2018, 06:09:08 AM
Ethereum is a great coin. One of the theories, why did ETH drop so hard is that the ICOs are fixing their profits in USD equivalent. It is logical and I think now is a great point to buy some more Ethereum.
Activity: 69
Merit: 1
September 27, 2018, 06:08:30 AM
I think this is probably the chance to buy more ETH. It is likely that ETH will recover by the end of this year. I do not know why it is falling, but I believe ETH is very potential in the future.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 06:06:53 AM
It seems to me that the price of the Ethereum is at the lower level of the valuable range. At its real cost of 450-500 dollars. Cool
Activity: 490
September 27, 2018, 06:05:39 AM
All our worries and worries about ethririum are nothing more than emotions of hamsters who fear for their money. With the etherium everything will be fine and very soon. I'm sure of that.
Activity: 210
September 27, 2018, 05:59:54 AM
nothing has happened to him, he is also good. it happened that the price fell and many investors think that this etherium has become worse, but no
Activity: 1176
Merit: 252
September 27, 2018, 05:53:48 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
That is also my question on myself, because i dont really understand why the value of ethereum is continue to get low, it is not yet pumping for long time that's why i am also hoping it will have a good price nexr year so me and my friend can gain again a lot of money.
the main cause of this ETH was that there were so many people selling it, and I heard, yesterday's price of ETH was falling, because so many of the defenders were selling it. well, I hope the price will rise again soon.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 05:50:36 AM
That is also my question on myself, because i dont really understand why the value of ethereum is continue to get low, it is not yet pumping for long time that's why i am also hoping it will have a good price nexr year so me and my friend can gain again a lot of money.
Activity: 64
September 27, 2018, 05:46:21 AM
Ethereum has a good foundation, I think the price drop is due to a large amount of ICO sold out ETH. ETH will soon return, and will rise sharply.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
September 27, 2018, 05:38:19 AM
With ETH nothing happened and does not happen. It also stagnates like all cryptomarkets. But soon, I think it will catch up.

As I see, it has simply fallen together with all the cryptocurrencies. When the market starts going up, ETH will do the same. I do not think that nothing else with it can happen. The gaining is ahead.
Activity: 364
September 27, 2018, 12:22:26 AM
I think this is a strategy of the ethereum. increasingly popular, more and more are looking for and love the ethereum. with prices so low, so thus the availability will be less and less. and that's when the price ethereum will increase.
this is what I am really waiting for, when there are fewer available numbers, there will be many requests, with little payment, and finally the price of ethereum returns again in its heyday
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
September 27, 2018, 12:10:46 AM
With ETH nothing happened and does not happen. It also stagnates like all cryptomarkets. But soon, I think it will catch up.
eth price recovery still takes a long time.Many ico sold off eth.Although it has fallen a lot, the bear market is still going on.We don't know when the price will pick up..
Can not blame ICO projects as this is only a small part of the market. I believe that if you want to invest, you should choose the uptrend period as this is the most stable market time and ICO projects will greatly contribute to the increase in ETH if there is participation of investorsand large and investment funds
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
September 26, 2018, 11:59:51 PM
eth price recovery still takes a long time.Many ico sold off eth.Although it has fallen a lot, the bear market is still going on.We don't know when the price will pick up..
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
September 26, 2018, 11:54:22 PM
I think this is a strategy of the ethereum. increasingly popular, more and more are looking for and love the ethereum. with prices so low, so thus the availability will be less and less. and that's when the price ethereum will increase.
Activity: 25
September 26, 2018, 11:52:21 PM
I think the fluctuation of the market is normal that we when participating in will certainly meet. This time the volatility of the crypto market is not good but I will assure you that this market will give you a good return if you keep your coins for long. Many coins have very good projects and they will get higher prices.
Activity: 98
September 26, 2018, 11:07:24 PM
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
September 26, 2018, 11:00:56 PM
Alot of reasons and predictions about what happening to ethereum but i think in crypto market prices not controlling by someone it's only depends on demand and supply thats why price go down and go up its a routine of crypto market thats why experts are keeping very positive opninon about it.
Activity: 69
September 26, 2018, 10:52:33 PM
I think there are several reasons: first of all is a bear market, big players need a cheap crypto, next year the market will recover probably
then we have media impact and so many ICOs and project using ETH
Pages:
Jump to: