Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 16. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
September 16, 2018, 01:58:30 PM
I do not think that something critical has happened to Ethereum. Just dropped the cost of coins. But now almost all the coins in the market are faced with this situation. But in any case Ethereum has the necessary potential to restore its prices in the future.
Activity: 210
September 16, 2018, 06:04:21 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I always believe in the excellent potential for the future development of Ethereum. I believe that it is much more profitable for investors than BTC. Just need to understand - now with the problems facing most of the coins in the market. The price has fallen not only for Ethereum, but for most altcoins, but next year the price should recover.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2018, 04:26:48 AM
I believe that Ethereum continues to develop and benefit the world community. Of course, Eth recently fell significantly. But I do not consider this problem critical. Now there is an excellent potential to continue to hold and additionally buy Eth, while the price remains low.
Activity: 420
September 15, 2018, 02:52:23 PM
I have always liked Ethereum and the technologies offered by the project. But in recent months, noticeably a significant drop in the price of the coin, this has upset many investors. This situation really bothers me, but I am sure that the situation should recover over time.
Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
September 15, 2018, 05:46:33 AM
I think the thing that often happened in the previous year, when ethereum's price went up everyone would sell the coin and after the price dropped, they would buy as much as possible, so there were no words of loss there, because eth was the only popular coin.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 14, 2018, 02:58:46 PM
I can't really tell but for now the price of cryptocurrency is fallen but I believe Ethereum will recover again and come back to its usual state so I am not bothered at all. Nothing has happened to Ethereum and nothing will happen to it.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 05:44:18 AM
ETHERIUM doing fine in the market value today seems that ETH and BTC are good for investing, now both rising its price value in global market.
Activity: 252
September 14, 2018, 05:40:35 AM
i'm also scared about ethereum.what happend next? anyone khow about this?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
September 14, 2018, 05:39:06 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
I am also looking for this that what's the reason for this occurs but I got nothing. So, I have reached to the decision it's the effect of total market nature. I didn't find any specific reason for the Ethereum.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
September 14, 2018, 05:37:50 AM
ETHEREUM fell and it is rising now.
Up and down of price is just normal in the market.
But the difference on this now is the bull is coming.
I can see them.running now in the market...
Eth just fell for new comers to join.
And the rocket will strmart soon
Activity: 270
September 14, 2018, 05:35:36 AM
Wherein is just going down every now and then and I sit to wonder what is causing all these. I have invested a whole lot of money in ethereum but I'm losing with my expectation turning to the other side.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
September 14, 2018, 05:34:26 AM
Ethereum is back...
Eth is gaining the demand again and its price is going up...
The price movement upwards is a great indication that the market is getting better.
We can see now that btc together with eth they are going up.
Activity: 65
September 14, 2018, 05:32:16 AM
Its good to see the market on green candles today and I know this can be a good  beginning again for this market. ETH is a great coin and it will rise again.
Activity: 28
September 14, 2018, 04:28:46 AM
What happened to Ethereum now is the decline in prices in the Crypto market. In my opinion, the main reason is that many people panic when ethereum falls. When many people panic then sell their Ethereum at a low price, then it is certain that the ETH price will drop further and it is difficult for the ETH to rise again. I don't want to happen like that, if so let's fight together and do not despair in using and raising ETH by buying it again at a low price right now.
Activity: 314
September 14, 2018, 02:18:16 AM
it is understandable that the etherium was originally a failed project, it was evident from the time they started asking money for a poor development. well, when they forged, then there really was nothing to talk about
brand new
Activity: 0
September 13, 2018, 11:45:15 PM
At the present time, I think Ethereum is having a problem, possibly due to the influence of the "Whale". They want Ethereum to reduce prices so much that it can prepare for the last months of 2018. By that time, it is possible that ETH will be a way to break through on value.
Activity: 43
September 13, 2018, 11:57:16 PM
Even though the state of ETH is not a favorable one right now, but this coin has a good future. This is just the effect of all the coins that as fallen and ETH took the hardest fall.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
September 13, 2018, 11:50:53 PM
I was quite surprised with the price drop happens to ethereum. because it's down so quickly. While the increase happens not how. until when these conditions will continue to take place?
Activity: 65
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 11:46:18 PM
Is there a possibility that a team from ethereum will sell everything they have? sometimes I think about this
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 11:39:24 PM
How far Bitcoin decreased in the month of the January, most people who invested in Bitcoin. Now ETH is also in the same situation which we cannot our emotions but everything will be ok in the coming days. So we have to patience until ETH price start increasing.
This cycle has already taken place at the beginning of the year where bitcoin and altcoin experienced a decline in prices. this makes the situation on the market very poor because prices have dropped dramatically
Pages:
Jump to: