Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 17. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 11:37:16 PM
Ethereum is in bloodbath and it is awful. It is decreasing significantly . People are suffer from it and make stupid actions like panic sell.
I don't want to be amon weak hands, that's why I don't seel and try to grow portfolio
You should check the market now. The ethereum has gone a good market price increase and this maybe not yet a start of the bull market but for me it is starting to get a good market price increase which i had seen from the previous week of ethereum market price increase. Investors should act now and invest and should not wait for another market price fall down. 
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
September 13, 2018, 10:55:02 PM
How far Bitcoin decreased in the month of the January, most people who invested in Bitcoin. Now ETH is also in the same situation which we cannot our emotions but everything will be ok in the coming days. So we have to patience until ETH price start increasing.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 13, 2018, 10:52:31 PM
Well you do not have trust with ethereum im pretty sure that you are like me also that will easily gets agitated everytime market price fall down. I have learn my lesson well and now i guess i will invest again and will be caution all the times of market price movement. Ethereum can bounce back since there are many ICO's and crypto in the market that is using ETH platform.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 10:49:31 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

I think we still confused because the price of ETH has falling too much from above $1000 to below $200.
Maybe many past ICO's sold their collected ETH in massive amount lately ?
This is very sad because i see ETH has smart contract and have erc20 token, but the price is very low.
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:24:57 PM
Nothing serious seems to me did not occur. Just large number was brought to sale and sold. It led to reduction of price. When the people saw so low price began to merge huge sorts of a massyn. It led to further falling of the price. So we have patience and we wait.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
September 13, 2018, 07:26:48 PM
no one can confirm when the ETH will recover. now the ETH has begun to increase, although not too big but I'm sure it will continue to increase consistently.
All of you correctly speak, nobody knows when it begins to grow. But I nevertheless think that today's increase in eth it only the beginning of gradual growth.
Activity: 504
September 13, 2018, 07:23:44 PM
for me this is a very incomprehensible situation, there are no serious prerequisites for such a serious fall in the etherium, perhaps it was done specifically for the fact that many large players bought this coin
Activity: 252
pantang menyerah
September 13, 2018, 07:19:36 PM
Currently ethereum is losing investors, many investors are selling ethereum so that ethereum's price falls quite deep. This is probably due to the many scam-based ethereum-based ICO projects, so many investors do not trust ethereum anymore. But I am sure this will all be over soon and ethereum will be able to recover again.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 07:15:49 PM
I think that Ethereum is all right and when the situation in the market changes and the market starts to grow, its price will recover
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 06:31:48 PM
Nothing much has happened to ethereum. It's just that the prices are quite low but there's still hope for it to rise and generate more profits later in the future. Ethereum is functioning.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 03:18:06 PM
As the news says, the rate fell sharply. Than very surprised his investors and the whole market in general. On this crypto-currency, big bets were put. But I very much hope that everything will fall into place.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:56:54 PM
.all also felt that happened at ETH this month which continued to decline. but I see the market has begun to stabilize and this is the beginning of the rise of ETH for the future prices are increasing. in this case we must be able to wait for long-term hold and wait for prices to rise.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 02:38:30 PM
That situation is normal only in crypro world sometimes the price goes up and sometimes the price goes down also and if you know that trick you buy more and hold for long term when the price deep down and sell it when the price goes up again.
Activity: 238
September 13, 2018, 02:24:49 PM
Trouble has happend with this great alternative cryptocurrency, but I see some premisese for its reabilitation in price because it is changing very hard.
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
September 13, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
The fall is not avoidable. Look at how much dark ico was for the year. Count how many ethereums investors gave to scammers, and now they have all the ethereum started to sell.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 02:21:17 PM
ETH had hardly been affected by this bear market, I imagine it is because most ICOs are created on their platform, so that would directly generate good investments and greater volume, but as the bear market has spread for so long, it was only a matter of time before it was affected as the different currencies, only that it has been more sudden than I expected.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
September 13, 2018, 02:18:59 PM
Perhaps this happens with Ethereum, due to the fact that the development team plans to transfer it from the algorithm Proof-of-Work to the algorithm Proof-of-Stake.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
September 13, 2018, 02:15:16 PM
whales are love that coins which popular and not to much expensive. but i think ethereum is a still very strong. we'll see.
Activity: 434
September 13, 2018, 02:11:55 PM
Ethereum is in bloodbath and it is awful. It is decreasing significantly . People are suffer from it and make stupid actions like panic sell.
I don't want to be amon weak hands, that's why I don't seel and try to grow portfolio
Activity: 616
Merit: 253
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 13, 2018, 02:07:42 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

not really soon, buy it takes a long period of time to back the desired price. but it is not gonna die. vitalik team are working on it. well just be stay and strong.
Today, the Ether is already $ 200, if the trend continues and the market continues to recover, we will soon see a good price for the Ether, but do not rejoice in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: