Pages:
Author

Topic: what happened to ethereum? - page 26. (Read 5603 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 02, 2018, 06:32:18 AM
Many are concern in ethereum. Ethereum is the hot topic today. I think ethereum will pump up again. It's just a matter of time. There are times that it will go up and there are times that it will go down.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
September 02, 2018, 06:11:41 AM
It will surely go up again in price. Ethereum had been in the bottom for quite sometime. It did stay at a level lower than I could ever think of. It seems to have done a huge reset for iself. Yet fear not because if the market will be good for altcoins it will go high enough quickly. Same as how it goes down it really will just keep the trust and do not just do panic selling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
September 02, 2018, 05:59:59 AM
I think Ethereum will slowly recover. People only need to wait patiently. Although the price of Ethereum is seriously falling, you will find that all cryptocurrencies are falling. This is just a normal phenomenon. Don't panic, keep calm, Ethereum future Development has great potential
Yeah exactly we realize that the Ethereum is now very down. This dump price of ETH only hits $274.78 today. It is down around -1.85%. Everyday we may see the market analysis of the ETH for sure. but, no good news happens. I also always ask about what happen to ETH. Is seriously ETH collapsing? Well, I don't really hope about the collapse. But, the condition drives me to think so. Just wait a little longer and always for the best mate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 21
September 01, 2018, 06:12:47 PM
Not only ethereum but also every altcoins price have decreased. We  don't need to worry about what happened, we need patient. I think that the price of the ethereum has fallen dramatically and I think also the price of ethereum will increase by dramatically. Soon the problem will be solved. I believe the price of ethereum will double or tripple for sure at the end of this year.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
September 01, 2018, 05:47:12 PM
We certainly don't think that the ETH can fall so far. And this greatly influences the growth of all Altcoin. All Altcoin, of course, rests on the ETH and BTC. We hope that there will be a very high price increase at the end of this year. And hopefully, it could happen.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
September 01, 2018, 05:29:14 PM
What happened to Ethereum? Yes this question can be ask on this moment relative any coin. Now everyone is concerned about what will happen to the market and after what period of time it will recover. But I would not panic, because Ethereum is not just a coin, but a coin that is believed and worked on.
Activity: 560
September 01, 2018, 05:10:46 PM
Ethereum has fallen significantly in price, but I think that there is nothing wrong with this, since the entire market has also fallen sharply. Ethereum like any other altcoin goes for Bitcoin. Bitcoin will start to grow, then Ethereum will also start to grow.
Activity: 376
Merit: 10
September 01, 2018, 01:29:53 PM
I think you have to be patient and don't panic, because if you panic at the current price, then you will act without thinking and will suffer losses. but if you remain relaxed and patient, then you will benefit one day.
So the key is to stay calm and be patient.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
September 01, 2018, 01:19:09 PM
Especially with Etherium nothing terrible happened. One of the reasons for the drop in the price of ETH is the fact that the funds are being poured into Bitcoin to maintain the price of Bitcoin. Many Altcoin also lost in price because of this. It can be said more simply that this is the usual manipulation of the crypto market in favor of Bitcoin. Ahead of us waiting for several events that can affect the change of trend. The first is the launch of futures for ETH, the second is the adoption of ETF on bitcoin and the third output of new video cards. Most likely, the change of trend should be expected from the end of this September.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
September 01, 2018, 01:17:34 PM
Ethereum has encountred a lot of difficulties these days which caused the downfall of its price all of that because scam icos but i still have hope because i see some good things latelly.
Activity: 53
September 01, 2018, 01:12:22 PM
ETH has good future. Currently all the cryptos going down so we can not expect 1 crypto will boom. please be patient. all will correct soon

in my opinion i am aggre with that.  because ETH has a good future and comfortable to use it.  so use ETH to invest or something
Activity: 309
September 01, 2018, 12:40:11 PM
Ethereum fell along with the fall of the entire market. As soon as global growth begins, the cost of Ethereum will also increase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
August 30, 2018, 08:24:45 AM
I can not say exactly what happened with eth. It seems I heard something that it was a deliberate price reduction by selling a large amount of eth. I do not know when, but the ether will be exactly restored.

we all do not panic with sudden price reductions, because that is what always happens in the world of trade, big investors are usually very happy to play prices by selling some of the items they have so that the supply is abundant and results in price reductions, and of course they will buy in large quantities at low prices. and with large-scale purchases resulting in little stocks which cause prices to rise, and speculators will reap huge profits.

So it was always, now we can only watch it. The market is a tool for enrichment for many. It remains only to wait for change and believe that everything will be fine.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
August 30, 2018, 03:55:31 AM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.
It will rise again, but even if it doesn’t rise shouldn’t be a reason for you to quit, there are other ways you can make money through cryptocurrency and I don’t know why people are fond of relying only on Hodl when they can go for trading and make daily profits and not just only trading, including other methods maybe through lending, bounties and a lot more of them.
Activity: 123
August 29, 2018, 11:04:24 PM
I think Ethereum will slowly recover. People only need to wait patiently. Although the price of Ethereum is seriously falling, you will find that all cryptocurrencies are falling. This is just a normal phenomenon. Don't panic, keep calm, Ethereum future Development has great potential
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
August 29, 2018, 11:01:20 PM
I really didn't expect this, what do you think happened to ethereum. will ethereum be back in the near future! I hope that in the near future ethereum will return.

ETH is very weak. The more news about scams ICOs and low ethereum user activity move price even deeper. I will not be surprised if eth breaks 250, then 200 and find support only somewhere on 80-100 USD.
I have thought a lot of time about what is happening to ethereum and why it's going down and I think it's obvious that this is because the market of icos is having some problems raising money, so I agree that there is a chance for ethereum to go even lower but I predict that at the very bottom ethereum could reach 200 dollars but I do not see it reaching 100 dollars per coin.
Activity: 626
Merit: 10
August 29, 2018, 06:36:12 PM
We not expect this because we believe that ethereum will grow continuously, but I think we don't need to disappointed because it's in demand in crypto market so we need to hold what we have now and wait the right time and price of ethereum to make a good profit.
Activity: 504
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 29, 2018, 06:27:15 PM
The whole market of cryptocurrency was in bearish trend and if bitcoin is affect, you can bet thst altcoin would be affected as well. Ethereum is big altcoin and the bearish market is just reflected in ether's price in the market!
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
August 29, 2018, 06:04:10 PM
I think it will. Ethereum is like human, sometimes it get sick. But it doesn't mean that it's goig to die. So don't worrie about it. Ethereum is a strong currency it will never die.
Haha, great comparison.
Actually, financial market usually has cycles. And ETH is still in a downtrend of a cycle.
Let's wait for some times and ETH will be great again.
I always believe in ETH & it is quite good time to buy & hold more.
Activity: 160
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 05:18:29 PM
Trouble has happend with this great alternative cryptocurrency, but I see some premisese for its reabilitation in price because it is changing very hard.
Pages:
Jump to: